The Antagonist And The Protagonist's New Friend.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl had a different aura around her. Grim and dark. She walked through the hallways with a pissed of expression written all over her face. 'How coud it be?! I thought they were far from being a couple the last time I checked! Damn it! The trap I made didn't even made her learn her own lesson. I guess it's time to put MY REAL PLAN INTO ACTION.' Her usually smiling face was hard and un-readable.

"Hey Yoong, what are you doing here? Tae-umma was searching for 'ya and here you are, trolling around the campus halls." Sunny called Yoona at the sight of her. "Nothing unnie. C'mon, let's go. We shouldn't be late for class." She tried faking a smile. Well it seemed plausible enough for Sunny to buy it.



While Yoona and Sunny were walking back to the classroom, you and L were walking a few spaces apart from each other after closing the Home Economics Room.

*FLASHBACK*

L hugged you to comfort you. "Look here Princess. I. DON'T. FRIGGIN'. CARE. Ok? I don'tcare if people judge me about you, about us. In the first place, who was L? Wasn't he just another guy who cared about nothing but himself? He cared for no one until YOU came into his life. Lemme tell you something okay? And promise me that you don't dare to interrupt, arasso? Or else I'm gonna kiss you! ON THE LIPS!" He chuckled at the last part, receiving a light hit on his chest by you. "Well ok, no more jokes." He laughed before moving your bangs to the side so that he could see your face.

"As much as I wanted to shout it all over the world that you are finally MINE, I can't. Not without your permission." He pecked your forehead. "You, Jung , is officially L's life starting from now on. I know you might eb a bit creeped out hearing cheesy words from a gangster right now, but let me also remind you that THIS GANGSTER right here," He pointed at himself, "Is also YOURS. He is not the best that you can have, but he wants you to know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter