The Long Lost Truth.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A REVELATION SHALL BE MADE IN THIS CHAPTER! :D
GETREADY YOROBUN! XD
Anyways, I got ONE UPVOTE! ^O^
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY! *throws NamStar hearts*
But yeah, enough with this rant and here goes the CHAP! ;)



"Umma...Appa...Those people that told me about you said that I have a lost brother. I wonder who he is. Oh, and umma, remember that girl I brought here the last time I came? Wasn't she beautiful? Appa, I know if you'd still be alive, you'd castigate me for letting the only girl I've ever loved cry and suffer so much, huh?"

It was finally time for Myungsoo to come back to life.

And this time, he faced his parents' gravestones with a heavy heart.

"You know what Mom and Dad? I've never wanted ANY OF THIS to happen to both of you...but then again, it was all my fault...years ago...why this accident killed both of you...and made me land a place in that orphanage."

"UMMA! APPA! Where are we going today?"

A young Myungsoo beamed at his umma.



"Sweetie, we're gonna enjoy our day in the amusement park!"

"Really umma? THANK YOU!"

The boy ran towards his parents, holding of their hands in his.



"Appa, how come umma and I do not have the same family name with you?"

"Eh, well, that's something we must not tell our dear Myungsoo for now, okay? That should come in soon, when you grow up."

He ruffle the little boys hair befor ethe three of them rode their way onto the amusement park.

On the way, little Myungsoo who was buckled up on his seat, managed to slip off and play a trick on his father.

With both hands covering his father's eyes, who were busy on the road,

little did the boy know that the next thing to come shall change his life forever.

And there it was.

CRASH.



After the little accident, only the poor little kid managed to survive.

"I'm sorry Mom...and Dad. It was all my fault. Everything is ALWAYS my fault. From your deaths and up until now, the reason why SHE is hurting inside...It's all me and my damn fault." He looked at the gravestones laid elegantly on the grasslands. "If only I didn't play around...Both of you would still be alive by now Mom and Dad. I'm so sorry." He sighed as tears finally made their way out. "You might be asking why I'm acting like a coward around the girl I love right now, huh?" He continued, as if he was just conversing with his parents in front of him. "Well, it's because I've realized...that the more I try to fight for it...the more she ends up hurting so much more than me. I'm supposed to protect her...but I'm afraid that she'd only end up...so hurt...and maybe like you, umma, appa. That's what I'm so afraid of. You two died because of me. Now, that I've finally found someone I'd like to protect with all of myself, I just can't...I can't...I can't gamble with the very small chances of having her safe and sound. Everyone...even INFINITE.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter