The Perks Of Being With Joo Byunghee.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW UPDATE! :)
Anyways, this chap is a tribute to all BYUNGHEExYOU shippers!
HOHO~ ENJOY! :D

Half of the day passed and instead of being focused on the lessons of the day, you were totally disturbed regarding the torn page of your journal. 'UGH! Whoever tore it out must know about me and hi- must know about me now! And seriously, if that person ever tries to use that damn information against me, I won't ever back down. I need to find the picture before the story of me gets to spread.' You thought as you glumly jotted down notes while ignoring the teacher's lecture. 'Again and again, we get to solve the same problems with different stories EVERYDAY. Does anyone here even bother to take this damn lecture seriously?' You stared at the teacher who was very busy turning his back on the students as he wrote down another trail of solutions.

But then again, no matter how much you try to kepe your focus on the lesson, your mind kept slipping off...most especially regarding the missing picture and the memories attached to it.

"Yah oppa! Oppa! Oppa, look here!"

You were very busy trying to snap a photo of him from your phone's camera. "Oppa, why do you hate taking pictures so much? I only wanted to have a piece of you everywhere I go even if you aren't physically with me. You know even if this sounds greasy like Woohyunnie-oppa, I would miss you even when I fall asleep and you're nowhere in my dream." You pouted before everything seemed to fall in a pit of silence.

The next thing you know, Myungsoo's hands were holding your face close as he looked into your eyes. "Hey come on. Don't pout at me as if I stopped you from doing something you'd really like. Princess? C'mon. Smile." He leaned, examining your face with a very adorable expression on.

"Oppa. My Oppa. My Kim Myungsoo-oppa, I. LOVE. YOU."

As you confessed your feelings for the nth time ever since you've started dating him, a small shift started changing the shape of his lips as he started to purposely slowly process the words you've just said. Putting his guard down, you took the chance to steal a small and chaste kiss from his lips before his teeny-tiny smile started to grow adorably in size and you immediately grabbed your camera from the side and snapped a photo.



'My perfect...beloved...Myungsoo-oppa.'

You smiled before starting to adore how the picture came out so well despite the urgent way it was taken. 'He rarely smiles...and to be honest, I'm glad he chooses me to be one of the very little audiences he has whenever he does.' You thought before your simple adoration started to become a daydream. However, instead of having your sweet thoughts prolonged, you got cut off as soon as you felt how someone pounced at you, tackling you on your bedroom's floor playfully.

"Now THAT was seriously an act of CUTE AND IRRESISTIBLE MISCHIEF, Princess. A pretty lady like you should seriously refrain from being that naughty...or else..."

You felt how the grin on his lips started to turn into a smirk and believe me, you knew whatever is to come after seeing that kind of playful glint shimmer in his eyes. "...Your beloved OPPA shall start a tickle-tackle-fest with you!" He announced with a chuckle before both of you started rolling and running around in efforts to catch each other and shower each other with tickles. 'Good thing BEAST-oppas are busy for today. At least...I could spend the rest of my day with Myungsoo-oppa.' You smiled as you continued to play with him.

"Miss Jung! If my class is THAT BORING for you, I bet you could answer the questions on the board really well, hm?"

You suddenly snapped out of your daze and looked at the slightly fuming teacher, who was now starting to bore holes on your face. Without any hesitation, you stood up your seat and went over to the chalkboard. "If you are SO GREAT then, prove it to me and to the whole class that listening to my lecture is NOT OF WORTH." He challenged you with a snort, assuming that the problems he wrote on the board were considered difficult for students who loved sleeping during class and slacking off on some or most of the paperworks like you, he felt terribly confident. Picking the chalk up, you tarted to answer the five problems he thoroughly made with much effort to challenge his students' wits.

Problem No. 1:


Problem No. 2:


Problem No. 3:


Problem No. 4:


Problem No. 5:


To be honest, you didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter