Chapter 2 - Truths Unspoken

Real | Reel | Real

20 September 2011 2:30 AM

 

Lee Kwang Soo half-chuckled and half-cursed as he dragged a very drunken Song Joong Ki into the elevator connecting the car garage.  ‘If only your fangirls could see their precious oppa now,’ Kwang Soo laughed silently as he propped Joong Ki up against the side of the elevator with one hand and pushed the button to Joong Ki’s apartment with the other.   Who knew that the next “It” boy in Korean entertainment can’t hold his liquor?  Not even two bottles of soju at his own birthday party and he’s drunk as a skunk.  And not just any drunk, but a drunk who reverts to acting like a four-year-old.

 

“I LLUUUBBBBB YOUBLUYOUUU!!”  Soong Ki suddenly shouted and he grabbed Kwang Soo and planted a big, fat kiss straight on the lips.  “My hyuruyhrhngnggg!!!” 

 

“Oh you’re a pathetic drunk!” Kwang Soo spit out as he wiped the mixture of alcohol, food, and sweat from his lips. 

 

“Ugh…you better have mouthwash!  Now, where the hell is your apartment key card?”

 

He searched Soong Ki’s pockets, finding his wallet and pulling out the key card just as they reached the front door.  And just as he was about to open the door, Soong Ki jumped on his back, blabbering about a pony ride and sending the both of them sprawling in the corridor, with the contents of the wallet spilling out as it hit the opposite wall.  Cursing, Kwang Soo dragged Soong Ki into the apartment and unceremoniously dumped him onto the couch before going back out to clean up the mess they had created in the hallway.  As he picked up the contents, his hand froze as his eyes focused on the picture that was before him. 

Kwang Soo realized that he was staring at the picture for a good 10 minutes before he made his way back inside.  He replaced everything in the wallet and set it on the credenza by the door so that Soong Ki would be able to find it in the morning.  His mind was racing with a million thoughts as he turned his attention to the now snoring Soong Ki. 

‘This is going to get very complicated.’

 

SJK SHK | SJK SHK | SJK SHK SJK SHK | SJK SHK | SJK SHK SJK SHK | SJK SHK | SJK SHK

 

12 October 2011 12:45 PM

 

“Would you mind if I invited Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to the film premiere?”  Hye Kyo asked matter-of-factly as she perused the lunch menu.  Rather than give an answer, her companion only looked up at her and raised his left eyebrow to ask the unspoken question.

“As I recall, you and Tweedle Dum can get very…animated…with each other.  Are you sure you want to take the risk, especially with this movie?”  In Sung managed to say with a straight face.  His instincts were correct after all.  It appears to be a two-way street.

“They are your friends, and I want to get to know all of your friends….” Hye Kyo stopped as she realized what In Sung just said.  “Wait, what makes Soong Ki Tweedle Dum?!”

After getting another raised eyebrow for an answer, Hye Kyo decided to drop the point. 

“I am sure they will come if you summon them, my Goddess.” In Sung teased as he noted the red blush that was creeping up Hye Kyo’s neck.  “I’ll tell them to behave.”

Hye Kyo didn’t notice that she was blushing, or that she somehow couldn’t take the smile off her face for the rest of the lunch.