Chapter 1- In the Club

I'll Wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hye kyo stop drinking too much” 

“Ji won-aa I’m not drinking too much, I’m just…enjoying the night” replied Hye Kyo as she took another shot from the counter

She with her close friends in the hospital, Min-ji, YeHwa, Jahae and her army surgeon friend Ji-Won who just got back from a deployment was enjoying the night in a club. It was an all girls night for them, each one of them were dressed prettily that will definitely catch the attention of men.

“By the way, Welcome back Ji-won !” said Hye Kyo as she raised a glass for her friend. Everyone took their own glass and replied “Welcome Back Jiwon!”. Ji won smiled as she was definitely happy to get back from deployment.

“Ji Won aa how’s your army boyfriend?” asked JaHae

“He’s fine, we we’re actually deployed together so it was no big deal, we had more time to be together”

“When are we going to meet this 1 year long army boyfriend of yours anyway?” asked Hye Kyo

“Soon! I’ll definitely introduce him to you guys” 

“Can you introduce us too to his soldier friends?” said Min Ji as she, Ye Hwa and Ja Hae giggled in unison

“Yaaa~! stop that! All guys are the same ! they will just hurt you in the end” said Hye Kyo as she took another shot

Her friends looked at her as they know what recently happened to her and her boyfriend.

“Hye kyo~sshi I’m sure you’ll meet a man that will make you happy” said Ji Won

 

As the night went on, the girls alternated drinking and going into the dance floor. Nurse JaHae was fetched by Dr Song as she was already drunk. 

“JaHae-yaa next time don't drink too much okay” 

“YAAAA~! I ammmmmm nottt thaaaatt drunnkkkkk” replied nurse Jahae as she fell in his arms. 

They both went home and Ji Won also went ahead as she still needed to see her father the next day, she wouldn’t want to meet the commander with a hang over. YeHwa was fetched by Dr. Daniel and all that was left was nurse Min Ji and Dr. Hye Kyo.

 

“Dr Hye Kyo, can we please go home now” 

“YAAA Nurse Min Ji, you cannnn go aheeead and leleave me here, I stiiill wantttt to have funnnnnn !” 

They stayed for another hour, then nurse Min Ji who got drunk was fetched by her close friend Gi- Beom. Nurse Min Ji who was already passed out when Gi Beom fetched her so he didn’t know she was with someone since he didn’t know about Dr. Hye Kyo who was currently in the dance floor swaying to the beat while bumping with people. Gi Beom left with nurse Min Ji and Hye Kyo was left alone.

 

When Hye kyo went back to their table, she was surprised that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter