vs Gender

FTM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

vs Gender

“” refers to the physical differences between people who are male, female, or inter. A person typically has their assigned at birth based on physiological characteristics, including their ia and chromosome composition. This assigned is called a person’s “natal .”

Gender, on the other hand, involves how a person identifies. Unlike natal , gender is not made up of binary forms. Instead, gender is a broad spectrum. A person may identify at any point within this spectrum or outside of it entirely.

 

I can't believe that this is much tiresome. I am barely here for 30 minutes but I swear to god that there are a lot of things that I have to take good care of. New York's Fashion Show booms. There are a lot of international guests and celebrities around but the one that I am anticipating is still not here. Juniel said that Jessica will be here but I can't see her presence yet. On the other hand, Devil Hwang is now accommodating investors and VIP guests. And I am here fixing the lineups of the models and swear this is already out of my scope but the devil just added this to my tasks. 

"Eric, can you pass this over to Ms. Hwang? She said she needs this file." Simon said and handed some portfolios to me which I grabbed, then I am looking for her now and I noticed that they are already gone on the spot where they are. Damn, where can I find her? This place is so crowded, huge and the stage lights are crazy! I try to ask the other staff if they saw her but had no success. Then suddenly I saw the familiar face that I am looking forward to. She is wearing the most elegant cream gown, wherein the gown touches all of her curves and her new golden hair is perfectly salon and she is walking along with some familiar guy too which I haven't seen for a very long time and that made my eyes pop out of my socket and I dropped the portfolio that I am holding. 

 

"What the ?" I utter. Lee ing Donghae?! What the he is doing here? and why the he is with Jessica?! Then I just locked my gaze on them while I can see Jessica's arms wrapped in his arms and they walk as if they are having their private world. I suddenly feel pain in my heart. I felt dizzy and nauseous and I almost fell to the ground, luckily I was able to support myself with both of my fists on the railing nearby as I am not expecting this ing guy is stealing the woman I love, for the ing second time around. To be honest my whole world fell upside down. you can't imagine what I am feeling right now. But of course, I am trying to get hold of myself and I grab the portfolio and I go down to confront them. I tried to squeeze myself into the crowd and try to find them and it seems I lost them out of my sight then I didn't notice I bumped into a certain woman "I am sorry" I heard her and our eyes met she looks like Jessica. I curled my eyebrows and I never had a chance to say sorry as this woman just continue to pass thru and squeeze thru the crowd as if she is in a hurry. While for myself I just shrugged it off and try to look for Jessica and Donghae. I swear to god once I found them I am feeling to give Donghae another good punch again.

After reaching the VIP lounge, now I saw the woman that I am looking for plus that familiar figure together with the man that I despise. They are talking and having some chit-chat with the 'VIP' folks or the investors of the Company. I observed them from afar and I noticed that there is a shiny diamond ring on her left finger and I tried to check if the guy I despise. And viola! There is a ing engagement ring also. At that moment I felt my world crash down and I didn't notice that my already sitting on the ground. I can feel my heart pounding so loud and I swear I am catching my breath. I just can't believe that Jessica just throw me like . I don't understand why she is so cruel to do this to me. I thought that I have a chance now with her since I am already closer to her. We even had before her disappearance. Anger, pain, disgust and mixed emotions I am feeling right now. I suddenly stood up and run away from them and I suddenly reach the Men's toilet. I can't believe my tears are just running down like crazy. Damn. I look like a mess and crybaby. I try to suppress my emotions and get a grip because I still have a job to fulfil right now. I wash my face and I drink in the faucet. 

"Okay, Eric you can do this. You are not the Kim Taeyeon who was a coward and messed up." I said to myself as I fix my hair and my coat and tie. I take a deep breath and I look at the mirror again with my plain face. Is this what you always want Jessica? To make me feel hurt? We never had a chance to have a deep conversation. I just don't understand your motives and action anymore. Are you having the pleasure to hurt me like this huh?  

I reached again the VIP lounge and I saw them again a sudden pain struck again at my heart. Relax Eric. You can do this. I know she is up to something. I will find that out. I am going to make sure to find that out. I enter the circle and I can see that the person that I am looking for look at me with her dead plain face. Geez. You might be gorgeous but your attitude is not. I just slightly bow to greet them. And I saw in my peripheral view that Jessica is trying to look at me but I ignored her and I didn't spare a look at her, I am trying! because if I do. I dunno what this stupid body will do. And luckily it seems that this stupid guy next to Jessica doesn't recognize me at all. Yeah, because I am sure if ever he recognizes me he will shock as hell. 

"Ms. Hwang, Simon told me that you might be needing this," I told the latter. And she grabs the files and browses them. "Right timing. This is what I needed." Then I bow again that indicating I have to go now. I am almost in a hurry to get off their out. To be out of their presence. 

"Hold on," Damn it. What is it now? I stopped and I look at the CEO again without saying or sparing a glance at the lady I can feel that her stares lock to mine. "Please tell Simon to produce 5 copies of this and he can bring that to me. And you, you can take your off now." Wow. that was saved by the bell. Did she just save my painful from this awful sight? But I am really l that she had the heart to spare me on this. Because to be honest I would really go out of this place as soon and as quickly as possible. 

"Why he would need an off?" There it goes, I heard the familiar angelic voice said by Jessica. I can feel that she is still looking at me. And I swear if I am Donghae, I would drag this lady out of my sight. Why would she need to hold me back as she has already a fiance? Damn it, Jessica! 

"I approved a month's vacation leave as he requested." CEO Hwang answered as if it is simple as that. "Why? We need him to this event right?" 

"Jessi, please don't question my actions. I am also a CEO here in this company. As a matter of fact, Eric belongs to my team." Hwang said in disbelief. I can't believe that Hwang is just defending me? But why? I look like a statue there as I am standing in between these two CEOs having a small argument. 

"Jess, I think Tiff is right. Besides, other employees can cover him up, you know." Now, this er rebut. I despise his presence and even hearing his goddamn voice. I clenched my fist but I am trying to stay calm and civil in front of them. 

"Sigh, fine. I won't say a thing." I scoffed inwardly and I swear that I won't fall into another trap that you are trying to make. I am a changed man and I swear if you want to play this game. I am game on, Jessica Jung. Then I bow again and left their presence. As I am walking away from them, I can still feel that her gaze is still following me as I walk away from them. Then endless tears again that fall in my eyes. I can't deny that my stupid body and mind and heart still love her and I swear this will be the last tears that will be shed and I won't let myself be toyed with or be fooled again.

After that unpleasant encounter with Jessica and Donghae. I reached my unit and slump myself on my bed. I still have plenty of time to prepare for my flight, thanks to De- no, she is not the devil when she just saved my earlier in that unpleasant encounter. Anyway, I just closed my eyes trying to rest for a few hours. It has been a hell day for me. Literally hell. 

 

 

 

After a week I had with her. We never talk about it. She is all quiet also after we did that which I felt disappointed. But somehow I am happy as Jessica was my first. I would like to tell this to Sooyoung but that chopstick might not believe me at all and she will tease me endlessly so I just keep this between us. I am looking at Jessica right now as she is taking down notes and then suddenly she looks at me. 

"Yes?" Yeah, acting normal as if nothing happens. No signs of awkwardness towards me. I swear, I can feel my cheeks burning and I just looked away. I can still imagine her y body and I swear I become aroused but I am trying to hide it.

"N-nothing." And I am the only one who keeps on thinking about what happened. Is it a big deal at all? I frowned to myself and negative thoughts came into my mind. What if she didn't like it? Am I not good in bed? my mind is flooded with questions. To be honest, I would ask her but deep inside me being scared. Because if I ask her, she may change her treatment to me or worst, she might stray away from me. So I just let it pass. 

After a long and tiring day, I am just alone now because Jessica is in her class and I am waiting for her. Then I felt snug in my shoulders. It's Sooyoung and she looks worried. I know she noticed that something is bothering me. I would really like to tell her but I dunno where to start. 

"Yow, what's both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter