Gender Dysphoria

FTM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gender Dysphoria

is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might occur in people whose gender identity differs from their assigned at birth or -related physical characteristics.

 

 

It's been 2 months since I am working in B&E, I am so glad that I am surviving the terror of Hell Hwang, that is because of the 'accidental kiss' that happened. Gladly, my colleague help me with CEO Hwang, so I did not get fired the day after that. Instead, she made me her assistant/graphic designer WITHOUT ING INCREASE. Yeah, how devil. Anyways, it is not that important now as I am accustomed to her now. Her very demanding request and almost impossible that a human being can do, but I still manage to do it skillfully. Thanks to my skills and resources. 

 

 

And I know you are wondering where is Jessica freaking Jung. Nothing happens after the night I had with her again. ing why? Because after that night she left for a business trip for almost freaking 2 months now. No communication. Hell, why? simple she never gave me her phone number. I dunno how the hell to contact her. Or where the hell in Europe I am going to find her? I tried to ask my colleague without raising a suspicion that 'we have something in between but I failed. They always utter 'CEO Jung has a personal secretary who contacts out if in case she needs us' 'we are not allowed to contact Ms Jung during her business trip' 'I know the business trip is in Europe but this is to meet up with our private investors which only the high board knows where it is. 

 

 

Damn you, Jessica. You are doing this again. I exclaimed to myself as I am already on the verge of giving up and I am trying to get busy and distracted so I won't think of her. Thanks to Devil Hwang for giving me inhumanly excessive workloads. It helps me to get distracted and not to overthink. I felt a tap on my shoulders while I am finishing my design for the next New York Fashion week which will happen next week. I stopped and glanced at the person who tap me. Juniel, is now fidgeting with her hair. Trying to make herself cute. She is wearing slightly revealing clothes that I can see the perfect view of her valley. It's not that big but it's good enough, I swear to god she always doing this. Trying to seduce me in small ways. But I shrugged off my libido as I am only interested in Jessica Jung. Nothing more and less. I remarked to myself. 

 

 

"Eric, it's lunchtime, I notice you are working so hard for the past few weeks. You should also take care of your health." She said to me with her caring tone and fidgeting her hair and trying to fix her clothes and I just glance back at my work. I sigh. Yeah, I haven't eaten properly for these past few weeks to shrug off Jessica out of my mind and not overthink. about her, I am not a snob guy and of course, I gave the girl's wish to have lunch with her. I slightly curl my lips upwards and stood up. I cracked my neck and fingers. Damn, I think I deserved a week's holiday after this.

"Okay, let's eat somewhere," I replied and I saw her sheepishly smile as if a kid had just granted her wish. I chuckled inwardly and find her cute. 

"What do you want to eat Eric? " Really? I would like to eat Jess- snap it Eric. Enough with your dirty fantasies. I think and try to look around as we are now walking along the street side. I can see fast food and some certain fancy restaurants. To be honest I am not hungry but I am just granting this girl's wish. So I just saw a Korean restaurant. I kinda miss the Korean food. 

"I think let's eat there in that Korean restaurant. I kinda miss eating Korean food." I said and I saw her blushing and she beams her smile at me. 

"I am feeling the same, I miss Korean food too. Let's go there then. " She replied with excitement she grabs my hands and she runs towards the restaurant. I just let her drag me there. As soon as we reached the restaurant I can't believe that it looks like we are in Korea. I can hear my mother language and I can see a lot of Koreans eating in this restaurant and some Americans too. 

"Good afternoon! We have some special discounts for couples. You two look so good together. " As the Korean crew said in English and I can see that he somehow struggles in speaking in English. So I replied to him in Korean "I am sorry but we are not a coup-" I was about to finish my sentence and then Juniel butted in "Omo! really?! What discount is that? I am excited to see the menu!" She replied in Korean too and I think she did that on purpose. I just sigh inwardly and let her again. Of course. I don't want to break her poor heart. It is just a small thing. The Korean crew sigh in relief as we can both speak Korean. 

"That's good, that's good ma'am. Here is the best table for young couples like you." He guided us to our table and I can see that this table is romantic because there is some special decoration and there is privacy and a good view of the city. It seems that Juniel is enjoying this "Fake couple thing". Before I take my seat at the table I just glance right next to our table. It is not that far and there I saw the Devil. And she's with Nickhun?! do they have a thing? I just wondered. Because I think Nickhun will be so unlucky to have the devil Hwang to be his girlfriend. I didn't notice I am just staring blanking at CEO Hwang then our eyes meet. I feel a sudden tension. I don't know I felt weird that I can't explain. I can't deny her beauty. She is almost the same beauty as Jessica but the problem is, her being short-tempered though. That glance didn't last for a second. I can feel she just ignored me. Or I dunno. 

I can't help but I tried to eavesdrop on Nickhun and CEO Hwang but I can't hear them. It looks like they having a date or just a pure business relationship. But why do I care? I am trying to shrug it off and I can see that our food is being served. Juniel just keeps on talking to me and I just nod and agree with what she says even though I can't understand what she is trying to say to me. I grab my chopstick and start to dig in these sweet potatoes. I miss this. As soon as I take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter