Story Reveal !!!

Big Bang Creepypastas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello you wonderful  50++ subbies!!!!

As promised, I would reveal which one/two of my stories was/were based on true life accounts.

Meaning I have personally experienced it in some degree.

They are.......*drum roll*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 4 - Left shoe

 

***

 

For Chapter 4, there is an urban legend from where I lived about a winding stretch of road which was formerly a race course in the early 60s.  But it was shut down by the government in the late 60s as many people, especially youths would raced down that stretch of road illegally when it was off season.  

A few spectators had reportedly died while watching the races when a few race cars flipped over and crashed into the spectators watching at the sidelines.  There were a serious lack of safety barriers back then in the 60s.

My own father was one such daredevil who raced down that particular stretch of road back then in a motorcycle on countless dares amongst friends and betting rounds amongst rivals.

Sans a safety helmet.

When he was barely 15 years old.  

I asked him how was it possible for him to possess a motorcycle licence at age 15 whereas the legal age to take a motorcycle licence was 18 years old.

My father only smiled in return.  

I was too slow to get his meaning then. XD.  

Fast forward a couple of years later, a couple of friends from overseas came to visit me and we decided to go on a little adventure.  

I have heard of this particular urban legend but never did embark on it before.  Couldn't find like minded individuals like myself.

In other words, stupid drunks.  

And no, I was not drinking and driving.  Being the good host that I was back then, I was the designated driver for the night.

Anyway as the story goes, we went at the witching hour on a Thursday night but since the minute hand passed by midnight, it became Friday night/morning.

I have driven down that particular stretch of road during the day many times before.  It was pretty clear cut.  But never at night.

When I realised that I could not find the other end of the road after driving for sometime, I dropped a man's shoe - the left pair and drove off.

The shoe owner was too stupid drunk to notice anyway and I didn't bother to tell him about it too.  

Till this day.  

Sorry Hans!😂

If you ever stumbled upon this post.  

Which I doubt it by the way.

But almost immediately, I could see the other end of the road.  I was so damn relieved back then.  

Literally and figuratively.  

I quickly turned right to merge with the highway and soon exit the highway into a petrol station.  I ran frantically like a mad woman to get the ladies' bathroom key from the cashier and relieved myself.  

High tide.

Oh yes. The ladies bathroom in petrol station here where I lived are all always locked.

I'm guessing to deter any potential toilet voyeurs or peeping toms.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter