KJI: 001

Archive; Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CELEBRITY GIRLFRIEND

Author: minifantasy
Character: Kai & Namjoo
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama; Celebrity.
Chapters; Status: 1 introductory  + 37 chapters; Completed

Description:

Oneshot Introduction
A night of fun meant to release pain, stress, and the frustrations of the worldly living suddenly turns wrong one night when Kim Namjoo lands in the house of a superstar actor, Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai. Her already-disastrous reality turns upside down again when the paparazzi begin stalking her.
 

Stalked and hounded by the paparazzi, Namjoo begins her new life in the entertainment industry, but illustrious fame does not come without cost. Every public move is pre-arranged, especially when it comes down to being superstar Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai's girlfriend. Her new dramatic life spins off with the regular love triangle which includes Jongin's rivaled actor, Kim Taehyung, and not without the nosy celebrity gossip reporter Kim Minseok who is effortlessly trying to figure out their charade, and squared off by Jongin's ex, Son Naeun. The pressure becomes real when a sudden drama script turns reel into real. Will Namjoo live out her new found career or will it fade and destroy her future?

Another story from this author: The Perfect Life, Just Like Now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter