LH: 01

Archive; Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DAMSEL CAUSING DISTRESS Author: arkalis
Character: Luhan, OC
Genre: Friendship, Romance, School life
Chapters; Status: 43 + 6 bonus chapters; Completed
Description: In his first yaer, he is challenged to uphold the grave responsibility he is entrusted with. He overcomes.
In his second year, he is threatened to relinquish the top pedestal by a most strange rival. He sustains.
In his third year, he is mesmerized to realize the foreign sentiment brewing uncontrollably within him. He eludes.
In his final year, he is drowned on the crazy concoction that is his duty, his rival-friend, his growing affections, and perhaps everything else. He surrenders.

And upon his surrender, he finally beholds the speck of light at the end of the tunnel - the one he so excruciatingly treaded in the past four years of high school.
His pride shatters, but is transformed. His heart breaks, but is restored.
And he wouldn't have done it without his damsel in causing distress.

Read this sory here!

Honestly after luhan departure, i rarely read Luhan fic, bcs i rarely find author who write his character anymore. And because i really like this story so i put it up here. I've read this fic long time ago, and this made a strong impression to me, maybe because i'm still in high school-going to uni phase at that time, so i can relate to it more. And i love how their relationship progress. It's just beautiful, like highschool. :')))

What do you think?? please c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter