[NEW!] BBH: 005

Archive; Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HIS PLUS-ONE DILEMMA

Author: Hae-joo
Character: Baekhyun, OC
Genre: Romance
Chapters; Status: 21 chapters; Completed

Description:

Byun Baekhyun is in the middle of a huge dilemma. His friend's wedding is coming up, and he needs a date! Any of his recent dates would start dreaming of a ring for their own left hand. Worse, not having a date will leave him at the mercy of a setup by his meddlesome sisters. Having no choice, he turned to an online dating site and to his delight discovered Park Haerim. They made a bargain; she'll get his help for her research and he'll get a fake date. What both of them didn't bet on was the ual attraction between them...

 

Her gaze swept back to the screen and she let it trail over every inch of the man.
ByunBH looked like the least needy man on the planet. But could he kiss a girl so well she'd forgive him for snapping her carrots? Yeah, she thought, tingles curling into existence inside her belly, i have a feeling he could.

But that wasn't why she clicked on the happy yellow 'Why not?' button on ByunBH's email. She had a job to do--a well-paying job. ByunBH was an anomaly in the heterofore predictable of the remainder of subjects in her study and therefore worth investigating further.

Read here!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter