KJM: 001

Archive; Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FOR OUR CHILDREN SAKE

Author: Hae-joo
Character: Suho & OC
Genre: Romance; Marriage, Family
Chapters; Status: 21 chapters; Completed

Description:

Cho Boyoung was devastated when she found out her daughter wasn't hers. Six years ago there was a baby mix up, when she meets Kim Junmyeon, they discover that they have each other's biological child.

She turned and looked back at him, her brown eyes troubled and a little scared.

Junmyeon took a deep breath. He was going to sound stupid but he couldn't let this chance escape him. Before they knew it they were going to be overtaken by people whose concern were the legalities. There was just a small chance for him to take control - now, before all their live were blighted more than they already were.

"Have you by any chance just been told that your daughter isn't yours?" he asked in a rush, before his courage failed. He saw the way moved in a soundless exclamation and rushed on.

"My wife and I received IVF treatment seven years ago and I've just discover the embryo used..." He couldn't bring himself to finish the words. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm not even sure what I'm doing here."

"Cho Boyoung." Junmyeon turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter