KMS: 001☆

Archive; Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE BLOOD BROTHER CODE

Author: korekrypta
Character: Minseok/Xiumin & OC
Genre: Angst, Romance, Arranged Marriage; Gang/mafiaau
Chapters; Status: 96 + 4 bonus chapters ; Completed

Description:

"No, seriously, though, what high school student who's just about to graduate films some blatantly dangerous guys beating somebody in a dark alleyway?"

"Oh Semi, apparently."

Semi's graduation present was a death threat from the country's biggest mafia boss and a hasty eviction to the United States. Nine months later, she's in hospital making a near miraculous recovery from an assassination attempt from said boss, known merely as Luhan, who has been persistent enough to track her all the way across the world - to prevent her from using the evidence she has on her phone, from when she filmed a murder he personally carried out, to get him locked away for good. Moving cities hasn't worked. Moving countries hasn't worked. Nor has changing identities, undergoing plastic surgery, or getting a small cohort of FBI bodyguards. There's only one possibility left, and even then, Yixing had suggested it as a joke.
"So, Chen, you know that Blood Brother Code thing these mafia people have going?"

"Yes, they do genuinely drink a cup of each other's blood. I know, it's gross."
"I was thinking, what if we marry Oh Semi off to Luhan'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter