Deal

Believing a Heart

You know Doo Joon will make a confession.
You really want to hear it,but on the other hand you do not expect him to say it.

- Flashback -

 

"Please, take mother to see doctor. She really needs it." You grab your father arm.

Your mother got a heavy-sick and need to see doctor,soon. But your father never take her.
He always spend the money for unuseful things.

"Her nose is bleeding! I beg you." You kneel to your stepfather who was issued a cigarette from his pocket.
 

You can see proudface from his because make you kneel. You never ask her  help, but this time, it's different.
It's about someone life. Your mother life.

"You know what i want." He sits down and cross his legs, blew some smoke to the air. "You know the deal."

"No! I don't want to hurt anyone." You shout.

"Allright, then let your mother hurt till die." He give your mother look and smirk.

You see your mother can't stop coughing, and blood come out from it.
It's hurt to see her like that. You think twice to take the deal.

"N-No Yuri-ah. Y-You know a r-revenge will bring y-you hurt back." Your mother know what you thinking. "I-I'm okay." 
You know she lied.

You can't take this anymore. Nothing more treasure than your mother health now. 
You will accept whatever the consequence is.

"Tell me, what's his name?" You said weakly, but it loud enough to heard.

"Good girl, good girl! There is the photo and the deal-paper. Sign it!" Your stepfather order you a map.

You look at the map and take it tentatively. *This is for mother health.* You thought.

 

Your father told you to do a revenge. He wants you to broke Doo Joon in anyway.

Your stepfather ever had a small shop, but it didn't work well whereas the Yoon's family welcome more and more visitors and make your stepfather insolvent.

He thought it because all Yoon's fault. He thought them using black magic, or what.
Truthly, it because your father service is worst to visitors.