Chocolate Pudding

Believing a Heart
Your life is getting better in your thought. You and Doo Joon is officailly a couple now.
You got a bettter job and rent a small house; since it is not good for two people live together instead they are not marriage. You still dont tell him the truth about your father and the deal. It is not the right time yet.

Doo Joon is sitting across you now. He tell you that today is a special day, so he take you\to a romantic restaurant.

"What is it, Oppa?" You asked, cant hold your curiosness.

"You really want to know,huh?" He chuckle. "You have asked it for 982837 times, Yuri."

"So why donnt you answer me then." you pouted.

Instead giving an aswer, he claps his hand to the air. Two pieces of chocolate pudding come out, the waiter put one in front of you, and one for him.
You frown at the pudding and give Doo Joon a curious look.

Like he gets your sign he state "Eat first, then I'll answer all of your question/" He smile and begin to eat his pudding calmly.

You take a spoon and want to cut the pudding, "Why you do-"
You stop your words because the spoon hit something in the pudding. You blink for suprise to what you seee. It's a ring. A diamond ring.

You put the spoon and cover your mouth. Cant believe what you see.
Indeed he always treats you sweeet but this is the sweetest thing Doo Joon ever done.

"O-Opa.." You murmur.

He stands up and walk toward you. He pull the ring out of he pudding and kneel at you.
"Kim Yuri, will you marry The Sweet Yoon Doo Joon?" He said firmly and loudly.

"Babo! Who you call sweet?" You slap his shoulder.

"YAH! KIM YURI! WILL YOU MARRY THE SWEET YOON DOO JOON?" He shout more louder.

Your cheek blushing and ccant stand for his purposed. "Yes" You smile sheepishly and give your hand to Doo Joon.

"That's the answer" He kiss your back hand.