Another One

Believing a Heart

It been weeks you live with Doo Joon. Everything is allright. You go to work; he help his parents.

"Oppa, what do you want for dinner?"  You shout from kitchen. Looking some groceries.
His kitchen is completely clean. He is good at arrange things.

"Anything Yuri." He answered from main room, heading to seat. "Anything from you is good."

You decided to make Sundubu Jjingae. You put  the mean in the oven and set the timer.
Waiting for the meat you decided to approached Doo Joon.

He is watching musical of  Beauty & The Beast. You love the story because it's an example for a pure love, which someone love the patner with all the shortage.

*Will you love me with that way too?* 

You are too focus on the musical. You didn't realize Doo Joon is staring at you calmly, examine your face.
*You're always this close beside me. But why I feel there's a distance between us?*

He hesitately touch your cheek and make you face-to-face with him. You want to push him, but  you lose your power.
His eyes, his touch are too smooth to be true.

"Yuri ah." He call your name slowly. "Kim Yuri." He call it again. It make your heart beat like crazy for hear your name our from his lips with that tone. You got  a feeling he will confess you once again. You want to stop it, but another side you really want to heard it once. Just once.

He push his face closer to yours. He open his mouth and said "I love you" without a sound. But you can read it from his lips. And eyes.

*This is not good* You thought. "O-Oppa.. I've to check the oven." You try to change the subject and pull his hand, but he hold your hand with his another hand.

"Don't try to change the subject. I dont care about the oven." He said. "Answer me. Do you love me?" 

You really want to say YES loudly, but you know you cant. It's not that easy.
You take a deep breath before answer. You try to avoid his eyes that can float you off.

"Mianhae Oppa, I-"

He dont wait until you finish your word. He swiftly kiss your lips.
He knows you love him too. You suprise for a moment, but you know you can't go back this time.
You kiss him back, slowly, deeply.

*Omma, may I have a love story?*