Suggestion

Believing a Heart

 

You can't stop examine the ring happily. Doo Joon glances at you and smiling too while drives you home. After a while you reached home, and Doo Joon dops you.

 

"See you tomorrow!" Doo Joon horned you.

"Ah! The dress,right?" You waved to him.

 

You watch Doo Joon left and walk to your home.*Is it real? I can't believe it. I'm gonna marry Doo Joon Oppa*

 

You swing your hand to the air once again,examine the shining ring.

 

"You look pretty well and happy." Someone interrupt your amusement.

 

Though you heard that voice from 500m. You will recognize that voice. The deep-lust voice, it's your stepfather. You froze instantly, and got goosebump. He appear from the dark valley and walk toward you. You want to run away, but your feet can't follow your mind.

 

"A-Appa.." You murmur, with shaking voice.

 

It's the worst thing you never thought. Meet again with your stepfather.

 

"Hi,baby girl. Still remembering me,huh?" He smirked. "You dont think I'll that easy to release you, do you?"

 

"I'm watching you all this long." He whispered, and your ear.

 

You pushed him away."What you want!" You shouted "Money? I'll give you, but please, let me go."

 

Your father started to laugh. You can smell alcohol from his breath. He grab your hand roughly and look at your ring, you pull your hand, but his strength is more powerful.

 

"Let it go!" You still try to pull your hand.

 

"Ssh, baby girl. Don't make this hard." He puts his index finger to your lips. "You still remembering our deal, don't you?"

 

He rubbed your hand, you can feel your hand getting wet and cold, not because of the night breeze.

 

"It will be a sweet ending if you break him at the wedding ceremony." He gives a suggestion.

 

"YOU-,WHAT?" A voice shouted. You blinked disbelieve. 

 

"Doo Joon oppa..."