Forgiveness

Believing a Heart

"O-Oppa. W-Wait! I-It's not like what you think. I..He-" You tried to explain the situation.
But you shocked enough and barely think.

"So, this is the plan? To make me broken?" He shouted at you disbelieved.

"I-" you want to answer.

"Yes, it is. Since your first meeting. I'm the one who pushed her to the road since you will pass that way. A perfect meeting,right? Your father cut.

He stuck a ciggarete to his mouth "Well, since you're here. I think it's the moment. Your timing is good, Yoon Doo Joon. You heard our conversation right? It ends easily. I-"

*BAM*

Doo Joon lands his fist to your stepfather."I HEARD ENOUGH. SO STOP NAGGING BULL." Doo Joon turn to you, "And you..you.." Doo Joon aired his hand, but he stops since you look at him, you get hurt too. He can see it in your eyes "ARGH!!" He  scream and punched the wall. He leans his back at the wall, and burries his face.

You can see blood come out, you approach him. "Oppa, are you o-"
He push you away, you land to ground "GO AWAY! YOU..YOU EVEN WORSE"

Your tears fall down. Not because his harsh words, but, it's true. You're worse than your stepfather.

"HAHAHA! What a happy ending." Your father laughed and clap his hands. "I'll give a finish move." He pull a knife from nowhere.
Doo Joon still burrying his face          

"FEEL THIS YAAAA!!!" Your stepfather shout and run to Doo Joon *NO* You run to him too.

Doo Joon looking staight at your stepfather, didn't even move a milimeter. His eyes widen since you standing front of him.
And the most suprising is the knife is in you. You began to lose your strenght and blood. You laying at the ground, trying to catch a breath.

"YURI-AH!" Doo Joon approached, and lean you to his arm. Your stepfather run away.

He calls the 911 for ambulance."It's okay now, hang on. The ambulance will come soon." He take your hand.
You shook your head."I can see father and mother are waving at me.I miss them" You look at the air, and smile weakly.
"NO! You selfish!" He shook your hand and tears come out. "What about me? We gonna see wedding dress tomorrow,right? Everything gonna be okay." Tears slipped down more and more.
"You shouln't cry. You look ugly, you know." You try to chukcle, but blood come out from it. "Oppa, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. S-Sorry for lying to you, sorry for-"

"STOP! STOP TALKING! I TOLD YOU!" He shouted "I'll never forgive you if you keep talking!"

"Oppa, i wanna take a rest, may I?" You asked. "It's comfortable to be like th-"

"YAAH!! I WARN YOU!! STOP TALKING YURI-AH!!" He is now threatened and like crybaby as he knows your time getting shorten. Blood everywhere, and keep pouring.

"I'll miss you." You take a last breath and close your eyes. Your lips curved a smile for a last time.

"Andwae! Andwae! YA! WAKE UP YA!" Doo Joon pat your cold cheeks. "I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP!!" 
He knows it useless, because you have left him. Forever.


 

Author Note :

Annyeong!

Finally, I've finished a full story. Did yo expected the end?
I guess so.

I'm thinking for the next story, maybe it will b
e
INFINITE, but this is still a plan.
A plan can changed, didn't it?

Thank you for every support , every comments , every subscribtion.

It makes me want to write more. ^^