Your Smile

Every Little Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji looked at her smartphone, losing the count of the number of times she did so. She wasn’t really the most patient person, so waiting for half an hour was already something big to her.

 

8:30pm

 

He was supposed to be here half an hour ago. It wasn’t like him to be late without informing her. But then he did tell her that he had recording today, so that might have run late.

 

“Excuse me…we are about to close soon” an apologetic waitress came over to Eunji

 

Should she wait, or should she go? After she paid for her coffee, she got out of the café and realized that it was raining outside.

 

It was too much of hassle to run to the car, and on perfect Friday night like this she deserved a break. With a plan made, she walked to her favorite bar nearby, deciding to wait for him after all.

 

“Ah, Eunji shhi, welcome!” the master welcomed her, looking behind her, as if expecting someone

 

“Alone today?” he asked.

 

Now that he asked, she realized that she had never come here alone.

 

“Yes. The usual please!”

 

She sat down on the bar stool, taking in the ambience of the bar. It was cozy, not too bright and not too dark. Most of all, this bar was well guarded and had a very good security that made sure that the she would be safe from the unwanted attention. That was why this place was gaining popularity among the celebrities these days.

 

She was almost done with her first glass of beer when there was a huge commotion outside, and a tall figure drenched in rain came running in.

 

The guards were managing the crowd outside, as the man drenched in rain looked around the bar and saw that the only empty seats were beside hers.

 

It was only when he took off his hoodie that she recognized him. He too seemed to have noticed her and gave her a small bow

 

She politely nodded at him as she continued with her drink

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

What was he doing here?

 

As fellow idols, of course she had crossed path with him before. But the most she had talked to him was hellos and goodbyes. However bright he appeared, something about him always made her hesitate in approaching him.

 

She was brought out of her thoughts by the cold wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter