Three

Turning Tables

"How is it? I watched the filming, you both were amazing! Are you getting along with Kai?" Baekhyun asks a tired Kyungsoo on their way home.

"Yeah, i guess you can say that. He's not as irritating as I thought."

"Ah, that's why I felt like you two really have something when you're both acting there on the scene. Hey-I can't help it, it just feel so real, and I think everyone in the production also thought that, that is why you both made them clap after the take." Baekhyun defended himself as he felt Kyungsoo's heavy glare at the back of his head.

"I don't have enough energy to argue wih you Baek, thank all the saints" Kyungsoo said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep inside the car.

-------

 "You look so fresh today Jongin like someone who will shoot a commercial or something." Chanyeol said as he looks at Jongin like he's someone he didn't recognize.

"I'm just happy to go to the set today, I think Im getting close to Kyungsoo, he didn't shoo me away like he used to or he didn't turn his back when I start a conversation with him, so im just happy with that." Jongin smiled ear to ear as he took his breakfast.

-------------

"Kai and Kyungsoo, can I have a minute with both of you?" Suho said as soon as they finished the scene where Kai broke up with his girlfriend because he realize he love his bestfriend more than anyone else and when he found out that Kyungsoo is inlove with him all through out when he happened to read Kyungsoo's diary that the smaller male left.

"Yes ofcourse, what is it about?" Kyunsoo said while he sits at the seat on the left and Kai sits at right the right side of Suho.

"The next scene that we'll be filming is your kissing scene, it will not be as long as possible since I know what you're both feeling about this, but please make it look like you're really lovers, you know, its awkward if the kiss will not be like that."

"Ah, yes, I understand." Kai said nodding seriously which made Kyungsoo gulp at the thought.

-------------

- "okay, in three, two, one, action!"

"Song In," the shorter male suddenly stop on his tracks as an awfully familiar voice was heard.

"Jungho," he turned his back to see the owner of the said voice, it didn't fail to make his heart flutter but at the same time break into pieces, he told himself that he should not cry, not now, not this time but it seems like his tears won't be on his side today, because the moment Jungho's eyes met his, a teardrop escaped from his right eye.

"Please don't go, don't leave me, not when I realize I love you so much, that letting you go was not in any of my plans. I know this is a bit selfish, but I love you enough that being selfish is the only way for me to have you." Jungho said this while walking his way towards Kyungsoo. When he's finally close enough to reach Kyungsoo, he extended his arms and swiftly get a hold of Kyungsoo's hand.

"You don't need to tell me don't go because I know that even a single word from you will make me turn down any of my plans."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you not tell me that you're inlove with me? That you love me? It could have all gotten better, I could have realize it sooner, then you don't have to be hurt anymore." Jungho said, getting much closer to Song In and entertwining their fingers as he place a soft kiss on Song In's fingertips.

"Because its hurts to think that, what if.. You don't love me back? What if.. Im the only one who's inlove? What if by telling you how I feel may end our friendship? Jungho, I can't afford to face the consequences of those, I don't think I can afford to lose you." The smaller male use his free hand to punch the other guy lightly on his chest.

"Shh, don't cry, you have me, okay? Those endless questions of what if is now over." Jungho pulled Song In into a tight hug smelling the fragrance of the man he had missed for a long time.

"I-I love you Jungho." Song In said looking up at the man infront of him.

"I love you Song In" Jungho look at Song In with miroring admiration as he hold the man on his waist and lower his head. Evading the other man's personal space as he felt both their breath ghosting over each other's lips as he gently place his lips on him. Jongin felt that his heart is beating erractically in his chest and he wish to God that Kyungsoo wouldn't hear it, because right now he forgot that this scene should just be acted out by the characters and should not involve the actor's real feelings.

Their lips moved as if it's the right fit for each other and Kyungsoo told himself that he had kissed tons of personality from their industry, he even had his relationships with different handsome guys but he never felt like he's about to lose his mind while kissing someone. Jongin's right hand leaves Kyungsoo's waist as he cups Kyungsoo's face right after they pulled out from the kiss and leans in again for another passionate kiss. Kyungsoo's hands was wrapped on Jongin's neck, a bit shock as Jongin cups his face and leaned in for another kiss that was unexpected, it was dream-like, it felt surreal, his mind was clouded as they finally pulled out from the kiss and Jongin placed their foreheads together . The smile that escaped Jongin's lips made Kyungsoo return the smile with the same longing and equal passion. "I love you." Jongin mouthed hoping that Kyungsoo will realize that he mean it.

 

"Cut! Very good everyone!" Suho said as a round of applause was heard signalling for another job well done. Kyungsoo's mind was still hazy from the feeling as Baekhyun assist him to sit and brought him food to eat, because Kyungsoo is someone who will not eat unless his work was done.

"You must be very tired, lets eat come on." Baekhyun hands him the chopsticks and he started eating silently, still processing what just happened.

Suho went to the cameras to look at the video of the last that they film, he noticed that even the camera captured the natural glint on both actors' eyes as they look at each other. He secretly smiled at the thought.

"It seems like I did a very good job on filming that one, I see to it that I zoom in and zoom out for good take of the scene."

"Yes you really did Tao, great job."

 

"Kai? Kim Kai? Hey Kai?" Chanyeol snapped his finger infront of Kai's eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean not to pay attention." Kai said apologetically

"Is that what a kiss have done to you? Seriously Jongin-ah, you really fell for that Kyungsoo"

"Can you not bring that up? I think i'm loosing my mind and you're not really helping." Kai said throwing Chanyeol his neck pillow.

---------

Suho is in his room with Yixing as they edit the movie in his laptop.

"Yah Suho, those actors said their lines exactly on what is written on our script, they're pretty amazing. But this two scenes, its somehow different from the script..." Yixing's voice trails off with his last statement.

"Oh? What part? I didn't notice." Suho raised his eyebrow to what Yixing have said.

"The first one is when Kai and Kyungsoo had their conversation, when Kyungsoo cried, it is not said in the script that Kai will cup his face or even wipe his tears like what he did in the film." Yixing traces his fingers in the script while watching Suho played back that part in the video. Suho's eyes became wide when he saw what Yixing was talking about.

"You're right.." He whispered in amazement

"And the other one is when Kyungsoo and Kai kissed, the kiss in the script said that after Jungho and Song In will say 'I love you's' to each other they'll kiss and hug each and then cut. But as you can see in that video Kai pulled Kyungsoo for their second kiss. Its not in the script even his last I Love You is not in the script. Its just.. Its just.."

"Its different, it doesn't feel like an act anymore." Suho filled Yixing's last sentence.

------------

They finished their last day of filming and celebrated with everyone in the production. Now, Kai and Kyungsoo is seated with the show's MC as they had their final retouch of make up before they'll be on live broadcast for interview about the movie. The director of the show, Minseok, signalled that in five seconds they'll be on air so Kai and Kyungsoo both look at the camera while smiling brightly.

"Good Afternoon to our television viewers! I, Daesung, will be your MC for today and guess who we have here on the stage! The leading stars of the upcoming movie 'What If', please welcome Kai and Kyungsoo!!" Loud cheers and applause was heard after the introduction. The camera focuses both of the male actors.

"Thank you so much for having both of us here." The smaller male said, both actors were wearing stunning white suits with their perfectly styled hair.

"Oh no, no, its our pleasure to invite the two most hottest name in the industry, can you introduce what the movie is all about?"

"It is entitled 'What If' due to various possibilities that might happen in the story, This movie is all about a guy, Song In, who fell inlove with his bestfriend, Jungho, who has a girlfriend. The conflict is how the other guy will found out his bestfriend's feelings for him and will the other guy reciprocate that love? When unfortunately the other guy have a girlfriend which makes everything complicated." Kai said looking at the camera.

"Its an interesting and unique story because it is the first time that we had a movie with both males acting on a love story, so I hope that it will receive as much love as we poured to this movie" Kyungsoo added.

"Oh, i'll make sure to watch it! I can't wait to see how you acted as bestfriends to lovers in the story, I'm sure all of your fans too were as excited as I am, right guys?" The crowd roar a loud yes.

"Well, moving on, due to public demand, haha, we have here a number of leading questions in which the fans have sent us, do you both promise to answer these questions with 100% truth?" Daesung looked at both Kai and Kyungsoo, waiting for their reply. Both males look directly in each others eyes as if trying to find the answer. Kyungsoo is the first one to break the eye contact.

"Ofcourse we do." Kyungsoo showed his heart shaped smile that made Kai's heart bounce in his chest.

"Okay, for the first question, what is the most memorable scene that you filmed in the movie?" As soon as Daesung finished reading the first question, Kai blurted out, "the kissing scene" The whole audience laughed at Kai's straight forward answer while Kyungsoo elbows him on his side, Kai only chuckled in embarassment.

"Oh, why did you chose the kissing scene?" Daesung questioned restraining himself to laugh.

"Ahm, because its my first time to kiss a guy? Haha, I don't know, Its just something that I first remember when you asked that question." Kyungsoo's heart leap in Kai's answer.. So i'm the very first guy to kiss Kai?, the thought made him blush and he can feel the blood flowing to his cheeks.

" we better look forward to that scene, what about you Kyungsoo?." Daesung nods as he smile

"For me, its not really that memorable but I like the scene in the roof top where my character Song In was sitting next to Jungho and I told him I Love him but he fail to hear it because he's listening to his mp3."

"Its sad, but why do you like that scene?"

"Because I think that's love, its comes unnoticed, a person is too deaf to hear it because he's too busy listening to other things."

"A serious but beautiful answer as expected to our Kyungsoo." Daesung said naturally.

"Haha, well then thank you." The male politely respond. The remaining questions was asked until it boils down to the last question.

"If you will be given a chance to ask each other a question of 'What If' what will it be? Kai, would you like to answer first?"

"Yes sure, hmm if I were to ask Kyungsoo a what if question it will be.. What if I said I like you, would there be a chance for the two of us?" The crowd evolve into an ear cracking noise as they yelp and cheered on Kai's surprising question that made Kyungsoo's eyes wide and blush under Kai's gaze.

"Oh my Gosh! The crowd is getting crazy and we are currently flooded by fans messages!" Kai's eyes turns crescent as he smile widely at the crowd.

"Ahm, my turn" Kyungsoo said laughing away his nervous feeling.

"What if something like the story in the movie happened to you, would you do the same decision?" Kyungsoo ask Kai avoiding eye contact.

"Nice, wait, lets read the fans' comments... From Xxxx 'Oppa! Are you really in a live broadcast? Omfg please send us a combined heart!' Haha can you do that for the fans?" Jongin press their shoulders together as they pose a heart sign

"Next comment, this one, from XXX 'omo can you both answer the what if questions that you gave each other? I am a KaiSoo shipper so can oppa do that?', oh KaiSoo, I heard a lot of that this past days and I can see banners here in the crowd. So can you answer the what if question?" Kyungsoo doesn't know what to say so he looked at Kai to see his expression.

"Its okay Soo, you don't have to pressure yourself." Kai whispered at him placing the mic away so it wouldn't be heard. Kyungsoo breathes deeply as he holds the mic and speak.

"I am not closing any door interms of chances, but I hope that you'll say that not in the public television. Haha" Kyungsoo laughed at his last statement.

"Don't worry Soo i'll do it privately next time." Kai grabs Kyungsoo's hand as he said it which made Kyungsoo blush even deeper.

"Woah I didn't expect that blunt answer by Kai!" A wide eyed Daesung said.

"About the question that Kyungsoo asked you, what will be your answer?"

"Hmm, I think I'll decide based on what my heart says, if I really do love him, then I guess I'll make the same decision that Jungho made. After all, one should follow what makes him happy, not what other people dictates." The gleam on Jongin's eyes was reflected by the glint on Kyungsoo's eyes.