One

Turning Tables

"If loving you means enduring this pain inside my heart, I wouldn't quit. I can't back down, now that I already fell so deep." The leading man said facing the back of the woman he love and watches as she continuously walk away from him

------

"And that was a very moving scene from a movie which we should all look forward to! I'm sure all your fans are anticipating this movie and it seems that the long wait is over, isn't it Kai?" The MC commented as the teaser of the movie ended with a loud cheer escaping from the fans.

"Ah yes, I'm really glad that the movie is having a very positive feedback from the fans. My deepest thanks to all the fans that have been supporting me all through out, I'll do my best to give you all a much cooler side of me. Let's continue to love! Fighting!" The tan male who is wearing a black button down shirt with white linings following the path of the buttons tucked to his pants and a dark blue which is almost close to black coat that hang perfectly on his shoulders said, giving away the aura of a modern prince which all the fans seems to love.

He has been in the industry for a year and a half and yet the popularity he gained in those years was unbelievable, because of being the hottest name nowadays of the young actor, he was called 'King Jongin' by the media and the fans which was derived from his real name Kim Jongin.

---

Kyungsoo press the button of the remote control to turn his 100 inch flat screen television off, completely disgusted with the news on his beloved television as he sits legs crossed on his long couch, not to mention that the remote ended up thrown unto the floor with a loud thud as it hit the ground, as loud as Kyungsoo's exasperated grunt.

"What the heck Soo, move on, you have a schedule an hour from now so you better fix yourself, Luhan is arriving to do your make-up. Grab a quick breakfast, you haven't eaten yet, that's why your loosing your cool." Baekhyun who emerged from his kitchen shouts at him.

"Yeah right, you sounded like a fifty year old eomma than a responsible manager which you should be." Kyungsoo muttered standing and grabbing a toasted bread placed neatly in a plate above his glass table across facing his couch. 

--------

 "Hey Soo, they said that this director who will be handling your next project gained fame because of his unique storyboards and he's also taking care of the script aside from being the director of the film." Baekhyun whispered as one by one the production team arrives as well as his co-stars for the project.

"Really? What's his name?" But before the other guy could answer him, a goodlooking guy stood at the center end of the table who he think is older than him but not that old.

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm Director Suho and I will be handling this project with all of you here, we are gathered here to discuss the story of the movie and the character that our actors and actresses will be portraying." Shock to what the guy who's height is close to his said, Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he wanted to laugh because its his first time to be handled by a very young director.

"I personally chose Mr. Do Kyungsoo to play the lead role because I've been watching him act and I can say that he is a very flexible actor that can portray any character so I hope that after we discuss the story, you'll still want to get this projeçt." The way Suho smiled, Kyungsoo have a very bad feeling that this story will not be as what he expected it to be. -

 

"This is bull Baek! You still want me to get that freaking project even after that? The story is crazy! A guy fell inlove with his bestfriend who already has a girlfriend and ! The lead role is gay!" Kyungsoo's nerve is at its boiling point as he groans in anger as soon as they are inside the car.

"But Soo, that is a big project, everyone said that it can be the movie of the generation because gay couple are totally accepted in our generation nowadays but its the first time something like that can be acted out as a film." Baekhyun calmly explained as he drives the car.

"That's it! I know we both swing that way but its just frustrating. Even the talent fee is frustrating, how can they pay millions just to get someone do that project?! I will be paid to kiss a guy in a movie."

"Well you still don't know who your leading man will be."

------------

 "Hey Kim Kai, you won't believe this, Director Suho called me if you can take the leading man role on his new project! And it pays huge! But the story is a bit... err different from other stories." Kai's manager who has a generous size of ears said.

"Yeol, you know i'm not that picky interms of acting." Kai said drinking the bubbletea that Sehun gave him. "Even if you'll be playing a role where you be will be a gay and you will kiss another guy?" As Chanyeol finished his statement Kai accidentally spits the bubletea from his mouth.

"Yuck Kai!"

"Its weird, but who's the lead role? Did he agreed?"

"Well, Suho said he didn't react yet, and he didn't have any signs of backing out from the project and that's a good thing because he's nervous that Kyungsoo wouldn't like the role."

"What did you just say? Kyungsoo?! As in DO KYUNGSOO?!" the younger shouts in surprise.

"I knew it, you'll be surprise. Yes your idol, Do Kyungsoo." Chanyeol grinned to Jongin's reaction.

 

"Tell Suho I'm getting the role." And hint of a smile is playing on Jongin's lips.