Sequel

Lightsavior

A/N: YAYYY SEQUEL!

First of all, I want to say sorry to all of my readers for making you guys wait for the sequel. I had exams and big project on my campus and it took me a month to finish all of that (sigh, finally!)

Here’s the sequel! I’m sorry if I’m still lacking on writing and have grammatical errors here and there, since this is my first time and English isn’t my first language. Enjoy!

 

 


 

“You already finished your shift?

“Ah.. yes. And I’ll take a bus home after this.”

Stay there, I’ll pick you up.

“Uh.. no, Baekhyun—you don’t have to—“

 

But before I could spoke the next words, he already hung up the phone.

I sighed and put my phone on my pocket and closed the locker. I walked out from the staff room and said few goodbyes to my co-workers. I opened the door and greeted by the chilly wind even though it’s only seven in the evening, the cold air won’t bugging me cause I’m in a good mood today since Eunji’s uncle letting me finished my shift early.

I inhaled the winter air and giggled like a child. I had always loved winter. It’s a season where you could see streets filled with Christmas decorations, winter’s songs played on almost every shops, couples using similar gloves, and kids running around happily because it’s winter holiday and means: no school!

I turned my head on the direction of someone running. Then, I could clearly see him.

After a few steps, he slowed his steps and stopped a meter in front of me. He’s still trying to catch his breath because of his little running up here.

He turned his head to me and smiled.

“Err.. Hi.”

“You don’t have to running, you know.” I said.

He grinned, still catching his breath though. “It’s okay. The faster, the better.”

“Well.. why are you hurrying up anyway?” I asked, not sure what to do.

“Just... want to see you faster?”

I blushed and I swear he could see the color on my both cheeks even from meters away. I need to lower my head a little to hide my rosy cheeks. But I think it’s useless, since I heard him chuckling.

“So.. dinner still up?” He asked.

I nodded.

We started walking to wherever restaurant he’s taking me to. It’s been happening like this for four weeks, actually, since our first meeting on the café—according to him. He’ll pick me up from work if I ended my shifts early and he’ll take me to some restaurant he liked or went to some night walk and walked me home, and not to mention his good night text messages.

At first, I thought it’s going to be hard for him to get to know me because after all, I’m a stranger to him. But at that time, he was very natural with me and he said he’s even amused by the fact that he could be this comfortable with someone he just knew—moreover to a stranger you just met on café.

Well, but I kept my mouth shut and not saying anything about our past.

 

Let’s just see how fate gonna arranged our life.

 

Then, the next moment I knew, I felt my hands being pulled up and put into his coat pocket.

“It’s cold. And you don't wear any gloves.”

He kept walking and I could feel his hands still grasp my hand tightly. His hands felt so warm that it radiated through my whole body and even my cheeks felt abnormally hot.

He turned his head to me and smiled. “I don't want you to catch a cold, moreover, I don't want to babysit a big baby.”

“Hey! I’m not a baby!” I whined.

He chuckled, stopped walking and stared into my eyes with his stern gazes, “But, you’re baby to me.

I daringly look at him in the eyes and having a battle stare with him for a few seconds. I have known him for more than five years—yet the same pair of eyes I’ve always adored, I could felt his stare bore into my soul and makes the butterflies inside my stomach exploded.

The atmosphere changed so suddenly that I’m scared of what’s happening next.

I liked him, no, I have always loved him and it’s never once stopped.

But the growling sounds inside my stomach just have to ruined the moments. And I have to face-palmed my face since it’s so embarrassing  and I could heard him already laughing so hard.

“Okay, I think we have to hurry since we have to feed baby’s hungry stomach!”

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my hands from his pocket then stomped my feet to walked a few steps ahead of him.

After taking a few steps, I stopped and turned my back to face him.

He has the nerves to still laughing. Sigh.

“Uh.. I don't know what restaurant it is?”

He tried to stop laughing and wiped the tears on the corner of his eyes since he’s been laughing for God knows how long!

Then he took my hand and started walking, “Okay, baby, just follow me.”

 

“I’m not a baby!” I punched his arm, hard.

 

“Ow! What a brutal baby!”

 

“Stop it!”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

“Uh.. Baek, wait. Why there isn't any people here?” I looked up the restaurant the moment I stepped in and I couldn’t see anyone except for the waitress. It’s still dinner time though, and I assuming for a restaurant to be at it’s peak.

 

“Dunno? Maybe because everyone is too lazy to go out on winter?”

 

I’m too hungry at that time that’s why I just accepted everything he said.

The waitress came up to us, guided us to the table in the middle, and gave us some menus. Strangely, there’s piano placed near our table. Well maybe it’s the concept of the restaurant.

“Yay! Italian food!” I said happily because all of the pictures of the foods on the menu are just mouthwatering.

“What do you want, Baek?” I asked, still flipping the pages.

“I want.. you.”

“Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you, Baek.” I looked up to him for a second, then returned my focus on the menu again. Still wondering what I should ordered.

He chuckled, “I said I want Fettucine Al Tartufo. You?”

I rolled my eyes, “I don't think that’s what you said moments ago. Um.. I want Aglio Olio with Duck Confit, then.”

After we said our order to the waitress, we waited up and talking. Mostly Baekhyun talking and I listened to him. He talks randomly about how his dog, Mongryongie, got into his room and messed up everything, and he had to clean to room for more than three hours because of the mess! We laughed a lot and savoring each other’s company.

I looked once again to the surrounding and felt strange, “It’s weird that no one visiting this restaurant except us, you know?”

He just shrugged up his shoulders, then the waitress came up to us bringing our food.

Finally! My stomach would jump in happiness.

I almost devouring all the food at once since I’ve been starving. I didn’t even care if Baekhyun looking at me weirdly for pigging out all the food. But, when I looked up to him, I only see him smiled so endearingly and I need to mutter, “Sorry.”

“You eat like a baby.” He grinned and directed his thumb to the corner of my lips to wiped some stain from the pasta I ate.

God, I’m so embarrassing!

I ducked my head a little lower and slowed my speed on eating, “So-sorry. Sorry for acting so unlady like.”

“Eat as much as you want, you’re getting skinnier, you know.”

“I’m on diet!”

“I’ve never seen a woman eat this much if she’s dieting.” Baekhyun laughed then picking up his fork and started eating his pasta.

“Just.. not in the mood for diet today.”

“Okay, okay.” He smiled at me and continued to watch me eat while he’s eating too.

After a while and a little talking, we finished our meal and I excused myself to the washroom.

I walked out from the washroom and walking to the direction of our table, but then I couldn't see Baekhyun on his seat. However, I saw him seating on the piano bench and his fingers started to gracing the tuts gracefully.

I walked up to him slowly and I could see beautiful tunes came out with his beautiful fingers.

 

(please listen to the instrument or piano cover of EXO – Stronger)

 

At the end of a long journey

You are there, I fought hard to have you

 

Everything’s just gonna be fine

You embraced it all

Even when I was uncertain

 

Every time I fail, every time I fall

 

Give me strength and I will be stronger

Every time I doubt, every time I lose

You let me grow this much

 

Feeling stronger, feeling stronger

The long darkness is lifted

Like the sunlight we are stronger, me and you

 

He finished playing his piano, picked out roses from the top of the piano, walked up to me and said, “I might have only known you for a short time, but ever since that time I first saw you at the café, I don't think I could ever stop thinking about you. And the feeling is getting stronger day by day, and I started to build my courage to know more about you, and I’m not regretting any of it.

I’ve never had this strong feeling to be so much at ease and comfortable with some stranger I just met, but with you, it’s different. I even amused by the fact that I could be this happy, just to be next to you.”

He chuckled and continued,

“Ah.. how to say this. I-I’ve never good with w-words. Erm..” He touched the back of his neck because he seemed so so nervous.

I chuckled.

Baekhyun stuttered with his words is a rare sight to see, since he’s always a confident person and all.

“Just say it, Baek.” I smiled.

“So.. do.. do you w-want to be my g-girlfriend?” He face palmed and said, “God, I messed up.”

I took the roses from his hands and smell the red roses. “Thanks. I love it, Baek.”

“So?” Baekhyun asked.

“So?” I asked back, and I have to stopped myself from grinning to wide.

“Yes, s-so?” He asked again, a bit impatient but yet stuttering.

I showed him the roses on my hands and said, “I love the roses, thank you.”

“Uh.. not the roses..” He started to bit his fingers uneasily.

I think I need to stepped on the game, then.

With the courage I have, I slung my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. “Of course I want to be your girlfriend, Baek.”

I buried my face on the crock of his neck and took a smell of my favorite scent in the universe.

Baekhyun pulled away from me and cupped my cheeks. He closed his eyes then placed his lips on mine.

“I like you, no, I think I’m in love with you.”

 

“And I’ve always loved you, Baek,

 

 

 

always.”

 

 

 

 

 

Let's walk together for a long time on this flowery path.

 

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

OH YAYYYY finally the sequel! I enjoyed so much writing this story.

I hope you guys will like it!

See you~