Final Chapter

Lightsavior

"I-It's the time, p-princess. I-I have to go. Now."

 

 

W-what?

 

 

"What?" I asked him, already chocked.

 

Please tell me this is just a dream.

 

"Y-you're leaving? N-now?" My vision started to blurred and I hugged him close. My hands circled on his neck.

"Princess, listen to me. Listen to me." Baekhyun tell me with his stern voice and he looked at me with determination in his eyes. But, I could sense of worry, scared, and—sad.

“Remember what I said the last time to you if thing like this suddenly happened?” Baekhyun asked me, his hands both on my shoulder. Assuring me with his hands.

I only nodded at him and still crying.

 

I’m not ready to let you go yet, Baek.

 

“I’ll comeback. To you.”

“What if y-you’re not coming back?”

Trust me. You trust me, do you?”

I hummed in response then circled my arms on his neck. I take a deep breath and take in his scent, the scent I’ll miss so much.

“Everything will be okay, princess. Remember that I’ll always love you, okay?

It’s his last words to me when he turned his back and started walking out on my life, again.

 

“I love you, Baek.”

 

The moment he’s gone, I break down immediately.

 

I remembered what he told me last time. He said something about going to take care something really important. The above sent him this mission. And if he could completed the mission, he’ll be given a chance to live as normal human once again.

But—there’re consequences. It’s whether he failed the mission and never coming back to the human world again—I chocked at the thought—or he could live again as normal human but he’ll lost all his memories. He’ll be living a new life.

But we wanted to try it, say that he’ll love me all over again even though he lost all his memories. Because he said, who wouldn’t fall in love with a pretty girl like you, like princess?

And he told me to trust him.

 

So, I trust him.

 

And, I’ll wait for him.  

 

Even it took thousand years.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

One year later

 

 

“Welcome to Light Coffee Shop! May I help you?” I chimed with cheerful tone as I served my first customer for today.

 

“One Americano, please.”

I grinned. “Coming up!”

It’s already past lunch hour when I helped the shop to clean a bit, since today isn’t so packed with many people.

I sweep the floor a bit, then took some of cup on the table to throw it away. The moment I turned my back, I collided with a stranger. The scene was too fast because the next thing I knew, I looked up and saw the stranger’s shirt I had collided with was spilled with coffee.

I gasped. Already bowed my head few times to apologize. But, the stranger seems really mad at me because he’s not saying anything.

Oh my God. I’m so gonna get fired!

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“Hey, it’s okay. Really.”

I looked up to see the face of the stranger and I smiled the moment I see his face.

 

We finally meet again.

 

“Oh, sorry though.” I chuckled suddenly make the boy in front of me raised his eyebrows.

“It’s okay.” He smiled at me. “You are pretty when you smile, like a princess.”

I shocked a little at his statement and blushed. “Well. Thank you.”

“Say, do you believe in love at first sight?” He asked.

Still the tease, Baekhyun.

I grinned.

I couldn’t answer it five years ago when he asked me that question, but now I’m going to answer him.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

I’ll make you fall in love with me, all over again.

 

 

 

Thank you for coming back, Baekhyun.

 

 

      Fin.

 


 

And that's a wrap!

I'm sorry that this story has to come to an end shortly! University's killing me and I don't have enough time to make this longer! /sobs

See you on next story!

Ppyong~