Silly

Friday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bogummy.." called someone who passed by the couple. Bogum who knew the owner of the voice turned around and hesistantly trying to talk to that person. Irene who was near just followed Bogum but was worried at the same time that they would be caught.

"What are you doing here?" ask Bogum. That person only replied it with a smile. What shocked Bogum the most is the condition of that person.

"Yah! What has happened to you?" said Bogum. Irene was also shocked to see that person's knee, elbow and her hand which is covered with blood.

"Hehehe Bogum.. my wish has come true.. to meet and talk to you.. Bogum-ah, I'm sorry.. Do you hate me that much?" said that person who was still smiling with a little bit drunk.

"Mina! What are you doing? Let me take you home. Sorry Irene I think we have to send her back" said Bogum. Irene just nod her head.

"Irene can you help me put her at my back?" ask Bogum. Irene just followed the request without any question. Bogum then give Mina from AOA a piggyback.

While they were on their way to the car, Mina start talking weirdly.

"Bogummy.. do you still remember, you are doing exactly the same right now like the drama we did together several years ago?" ask Mina. Bogum just replied it with a hum.

"Bogum-ah why are you holding her hands?" ask Mina

"She is my girlfriend" said Bogum. Suddenly Mina bursts into tears silently but Bogum realized it because her tears drop at his shoulder and neck.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry.." said Bogum

"No.. I didn't cry.. The wind was soo strong and hit my eyes.." said Mina. They then arrived at the car. Mina took the back seat while Irene took the front seat with Bogum.

When they were on the way to send Mina back, Bogum had stopped somewhere to buy something. While Bogum was absent, Irene and Mina was left together alone. Mina then started to ask questions at Irene.

"Are you Bogum's girlfriend?" ask Mina 

"Nae" answered Irene.

"Aren't you Irene from Red Velvet?" ask Mina

"Nae.." replied Irene

"I'm Mina from AOA. Kwon Mina. your '91 liner right? So, can I call you unnie since I'm the same age as Bogummy and you are Bogum's girlfriend. Unnie, how do you first meet Bogum?" ask Mina

"Nae.. I.." before Irene even finished answering MIna's question suddenly Bogum appeared.

"This is for you and an extra for you.. a lollipop. Mina, drink this to make you more sober.." said Bogum while giving Irene a coffee and lollipop and giving Mina a drink.

Soon, they have arrived at Mina's apartment parking lot..

Bogum suddenly reach out his phone to call someone..

"Annyeong noona! Can you come done for a bit at the parking lot.. I'm here.. Can you take Mina, she's in a bad condition right now.. Okay Thank you" said Bogum

Then, Bogum took out something from the plastic bag, it is an antiseptics and plasters to cover up the wound. Bogum open the back door and suddenly kneel down to clean Mina's wound.

"It will hurt a little. If its that hurt tell me" said Bogum and he just started the cleaning process at Mina's knee. Mina just sit silently and watched Bogum with loving eyes. Irene who saw the incident does not know how to react instead she just witness the scene as she has soo many questions running on her mind.

"How can you be this clumsy until you got this hurt?" ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter