Hello!

Friday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly at 12 am in 29 March..

Irene had received a message. She was on her way to Red Velvet's next schedule. Suddenly, all the members start to sing her a birthday song. She then open the message. The name of the sender had made her to smile.

Bogum

Happy Birthday Bae Joo Hyun! May God bless you and have a brighter future! Always be the lovely and kind hearted woman ever! Today is the day that I would never forget as it is the day where a precious person of my life was born. Thank you for being part of my life and accept me who has many flaw. -Bogum who will always love you forever- By the way, what time does your schedule end? Do you have time to meet me after schedule? Anyway! Fighting Bae Joo Hyun!! Love you! (Bogum also sent along a video)

Irene was smiling all along while reading the text. She then put on her earphone and starts to watch the video send. In the video, Bogum was seen singing a birthday song while playing a piano. Irene was so happy smiling while watching the video that she does not realizes that she was being watched by all her members. Wendy then pinch her and showing a sign that all of the Red Velvet members was envied of them so that they does not caught by their manager. Irene then smiled back at her member. She then replied Bogum's message.

Irene

Thanks Bogum! My schedule ends about 2 am after this I had a radio show. Why? Do you miss me that much?

Bogum

Okay! I'll be at the park nearby! It will not be long since you have other schedule in the morning right? Yes! I miss you soo much! Goodluck In your radio show!

 

Irene was in a good mood all along at the radio show looking forward to meet up with Bogum after the schedule.

After radio show,

As soon as Red Velvet end their radio show, Irene quickly message Bogum that she had ended her schedule and on her way to get back to their dorm. Then, Red Velvet had arrived to their dorm but to avoid being caught, she exit their dorm after 30 minutes they arrived. The members was also well aware about the situation so sometimes they help Bogum and Irene to have their time. After that, Irene had gone to the place they had promise to meet. Bogum whom was waiting had seen Irene quickly hide from her. Irene then wait for Bogum and text him asking where he is. Bogum then come from the back and quickly hug her from behind. Irene was so surprised end up elbowing Bogum's stomach.

"Ouch!! Its me! Bogum!" said Bogum who was elbowed

"Yah! You surprised me! I thought you were a per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter