Bobo

Friday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On one of Music Bank broadcast..

Bogum and Irene as usual doing their recordings. Today is the day where AOA Cream had made a comeback as a sub unit so, Bogum who is close with Yuna had gone to greet and cheer her. Irene also joined Bogum as she doesn't want to be alone. After their greetings, Bogum and Irene happened to pass by girl group's waiting room. While they were passing by suddenly someone calls out them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" said a girl group member

"Nae, annyeonghasaeyo.." replied Bogum and Irene. 

"Bogum-shi, I am a fan of you! Can I have a picture with you?" said the girl group member

"Of course! I'm also a fan of you!" said Bogum. Suddenly all of the members rush to the scene and wanted to have a picture with him too. They also invite Irene to be in the picture together as she was there. The girl group also give Bogum and Irene a present of their album. Bogum was very pleased so he had a chat with them. 

Everytime a girl group made a come back they would gladly gave their album to Bogum as Bogum had many fans. Irene who was there could not stop glaring at Bogum who is happpily chit-chatting with the girls.

Bogum who realized Irene is glaring at him, quickly tries to end the conversation. While on their way to the MC's waiting room, Bogum tries to tallk to Irene but she was not in her mood because of that incident but luckily Bogum was quick to make her feel good by kissing her cheek.

"Yah! What if someone sees us?" said Irene 

"So what?! You're my woman!" said Bogum. His answers make Irene quickly to smile. From that Irene knew that she is not mad anymore

Irene and Bogum had wore such a lovable couple shirt with thanks to their stylish. As usual they took selfies together and it was posted through Music Bank official account.

In the bottom picture, actually Irene and Bogum was holding hands secretly behind their back. It was to hide from others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter