I Like You

Friday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wahh its been awhile since I first came here" said Bogum to himself as he enters the SM building. Today, he is going to practice with Irene for special performance since it willl be Music Bank Christmas special. He is very happy since he knew that he is going to meet Irene. 

"Annyeong!" said someone whom voice is very familiar to him which was then replied with a smile from Bogum. 

"How have you been?" ask Irene

"Well.. I've been busy with filming and classes this days. Sorry for a little bit late and can't contact you more frequently" replied Bogum while holding her shoulder

"Its okay" said Irene

"Aigoo uri Irene.. gomawo for understanding me" said Bogum while patting Irene's head with his cute face. After several conversation they then started their practice. They were more comfortable towards each other than last time.

At the Music Bank Christmas special,

They were baiclly enjoying the performance. Bogum even upload a photo of them in his official Twitter account. He was so happy that for the first time he could upload a photo of him and Irene for the first time in his own SNS account.

\

The photo was well received by Bogum's fans and also their shippers. Suddenly Irene asks Bogum's a question, "You are going to end up with Hyeri right?". The question somehow makes Bogum shocked but then he understood that Irene is asking about the drama his in. "Don't know. I've give you the hint already" replied Bogum with a smirk. "When is your first kiss with Duk Seon?" ask Irene.

"Soon.." answered Bogum which somehow make he feels a little bit uneasy. "How did you kiss her? Do you like it? How does it feel?" ask Irene leaving no space for Bogum to answer the questions.

Suddenly Bogum pulls Irene and hugs her making her head to be at his chests "That is nothing compared to you who can make my heart race like crazy even by your presence" said Bogum while trying to make her listen to his heartbeat. Irene was shocked but was happy at the same time, She does not know what to do and replied stutterly "What is that? What.. are you trying to say?". Bogum then holds Irene face and without any hesitation he kiss her lips that was trembling. The kiss was accepted shyly by Irene but suddenly someone knocks the door making both of them to cut the scene out. 

Both of them awkwardly silent at the moment and Bogum opens the door. It was the PD-nim who ask them to be on standby for the prize givng ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter