Small Fight

Friday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the last day of their MC-ing, both Bogum and Irene are busy with their own schedule. Bogum with his new drama, "Love in the Moonlight" while, Irene with her group and own schedule. They somehow can't seem to have much time to be together. This is the common problem happens when dating between celebrities especially if the other person is an actor or actress while the other is an idol because their schedule would be completely different.

Bogum's drama was warmly accepted and was a big hit at the time. Then, rumors about him and Kim Yoo Jung being so lovely was spreading as Yoo Jung had shared pictures of her and Bogum being so intimate behind the scene. They also had been doing several kissing scenes and many fluttering scenes with each other. One of the photos that had caught the drama fans is the one where Bogum seems to gave a back hug to Yoo Jung.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Irene who was busy with her schedule always finds time to watch Bogum's drama. However, everytime shhe watch it, she just can't seem to hide her jealousy that was seen by her members. Her members have such a great time teasing her. Irene somehow always believe that Bogum always love her. Until one day, the photo of Bogum back hug Yoo Jung that was posted by Yoo Jung on her SNS was viral.she had the feeling of insecure surrounded her. 

Irene

Yah! What is this? (while posting the picture og Bogum back hugging Yoo Jung)

Bogum

hahahahahaha.. Its not like that! I just thought of her as my little sister! You're my one and only woman! I can give you thousands of back hug if you want to!

Irene

Yah! Stop being childish! Its not like I want that back hug soo much!

Bogum

Who's being childish right now? If you don't want to its okay.. Gotta go now! Love you!

Irene

Okay..

After awhile, they rarely had time to contact as Bogum was busy filming and was too tired that he would fall asleep as soon as he took a shower. But one day.. Irene tried to contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter