Chapter 5

This Creature

CHAPTER 5

 

“Please come in, just make yourself comfortable m’kay honey?" Jinki's mom insisted. Minho entered the small cute house shyly along with Jinki while Minguk ran through the door and....... and you know what happened pfffffffftt~~. "such a clumsy boy" Minho thought while smiling to his ears.The interior of the house was colourful and gave a very comfy vibe to it. A set of pastel coloured couches which looked extra comfy. the house was decorated with many beautiful flowers and a very fluffy apple green carpet covering the wooden floor. It kinda reminded Minho to the kindergarden he once attended when he was a child. Jinki led Minho to the kitchen. Minguk was already sitting on one of the wooden chairs at the dining table munching down some fresh chocolate cookies that Jinki's mom had just baked. They helped themselves and Jinki's mother also prepared some fresh fullcream milk. Minho never really considered himself having a sweet tooth but hey, the cookies were really delicious and the milk blended perfectly with them so Minho had quite a meal. And the best part was that the dining table was full. All four seats were occupied and everyone was chattering happily with each other. Although he had never gone to this place nor know that it existed, He felt more at home with the lovable bunny family.

 

 

 

After the meal, Jinki helped his mother to clean up the dishes while Minguk took Minho to his room. The room was upstairs and there were only two rooms and one bathroom on the second floor. minguk pulled Minho inside the shared room where minguk and Jinki tell their daily stories and stuffs.The walls of the room were painted with pastel coloured paint and a very wide matress laying on the wooden floor. There were also two beds on each side of the room and a giant glass door in between that is connected to a small balcony outside. The room was rather clean despite being occupied by two energetic young boys...or young bunnys Minho meant. Minguk crawled under the blue bed at the right side and pulled out an album from under it. He huffed and puffed and gestured minho to sit beside him by patting the space beside him on the bed with his chubby baby hands. "who's album is this Minguk?" Minho asked. "it's Jinki hyung's" Minguk told Minho happily holding the album in his arms. The album was an ordinary album. There were pictures of flowers at the outer cover of it but let’s be real here. It’s the content that were hungry for UHUHUHUHUH

 

 

Minho flipped through the pages . every page was filled with adorable photos of Jinki. Minho saw one of the pictures. There was a man inside the photo. He was holding baby Jinki in his arms tightly as if he didn’t want to let go of him. So that he could protect Jinki from any danger. The smile on his face was so bright and genuine. Just a glance of the picture would make a heart flutter. That’s how Minho felt at that moment. “who is this Minguk?” Minho asked. “ mommy told me it was a close friend of hers. Ive never met him tho” Minguk answered. Weird. He must've love Jinki a lot for a friend’s child. Something tells Minho otherwise. When he saw the picture, the first thing that came to his mind was ‘warmth’. Warmth from a father. A type of love you cant replace. A type of love that would go on for trillions of years. A type of love that he had been dying to have but didn’t.

 

 

A wild Jinki suddenly appeared underneath the bed. Both Minho and Minguk jumped from being startled. “why do you have to do that all the time hyung!?” Minguk said. Minho can relate to that, he was sure. Jinki just laughed it off and throw himself on the space beside minguk. He saw the album in my hands and blushed. A pretty pink appeared on his cheek. He immediately snatched the album and hide it beneath his . “im an ugly baby”. “you were cute, trust me”. “my eyebrows were invisible”. “I can see it tho” . “barely”. The conversation went back and forth for quite a while. Minguk was wobbling and was about to go to dreamland in the middle of the debate. Minho who was getting tired of the quarrel sneakily changed the topic. “ who was that man holding you inside one of the pictures in the album anyway?”. “who? The guy with the glasses?” Jinki completely fell for the act lol. Nothing new tho. Even Jinki said it was his mother's close friend. Jinki also have never seen that guy.” Minho shrugged it off later on.

 

Out of the blue, Minho heared a ringing sound from the kitchen. Their mom picked up the phone and it seems that the call was for Jinki. Minho took a peek on Jinki in the kitchen. His face suddenly dropped. He looked worried. “thank you for informing me” Jinki immediately put down the phone. He hugged his mom tightly and told her he had to go to Minho’s world and wouldn’t be coming home for a while. His mom was sad hearing the news and kissed Jinki’s forehead. “Minho, we have to leave immediately. Im so sorry but ill explain as soon as we arrive back at your world okay?” Jinki smiled sadly. Minho didn’t like the atmosphere one bit. Jinki put Minguk to bed and kissed his cheeks before they set off to Minho’s world. There was only one question wandering on Minho’s mind. What happened?

 

 

 

 

: HI IM SO SO SORRY IM NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AT MAKING FICS AND I JUST FORGET ABOUT MY ONLY FIC IM REALLY REALLY SORRY I DIDNT KNOW FORM 4 WAS GOING TO BE THIS BUSY ONCE AGAIN IM SINCERELY SAYING SORRY sorry *bows a hundred times*