Chapter 4

This Creature

CHAPTER 4

 

      Minho checked his surroundings, its seemed like he just entered a world that is filled with happiness and butterflies. The trees looked normal except it was made of cotton candy! Infact the grasses were so soft it was softer than his bed. What am I kidding, everything in there was soft XD. The houses were all colourful and cute. There were kids running around and one of them spotted Minho and Jinki. A big smile curved on the boys face and he immediately ran towards them. Minho was confused at first until he saw Jinki running up to the kid too.

    

  “Mingukie!!” jinki screamed making Minho slightly startled. “Jinki hyung!!” the chubby kid answered loudly.   **Thud**    Minho tried very hard to hold himself from bursting out of laughter when he saw the two boys who kept on screaming each others names fell on the ground. At once. He didn’t really have to get worried because the grasses there were as soft as cotton. The two crawled closer to each other and hugged very tightly.

 

     Minho stood up and approach the two slowly. He fake coughed to get some attention and it worked. “Ohh, Minho this is my baby brother minguk” Jinki said. “I know that already Jinki” Minho face palmed. A shocked expression was written on Jinki’s face. “bu..but how?!” Jinki asked shocked. Minho sighed loudly at Jinki’s oblivousness. “you screamed his name like crazy just now. If you didn’t fell here I guess you haven't stop yelling Minguk’s name yet”. Minguk giggled at his big brother cheerfully. Jinki laughed shyly rubbing his back neck embarrased. “Ohh Minguk, this is my friend Minho. And guess what, he’s a human.” Onew said proudly.

 

 

 

       A friend. Minho wondered for a while. He never had a friend before nor thought about having one. Everyone in school never dared to even speak to Minho as he rarely cracked a smile. Or more accurately never. It was a first to hear someone addressed him as a ‘friend’. Minho’s chest suddenly felt warm inside while his lips smiled a little. “woah!!! A human?! Nice to meet you sir! Im Minguk, Jinki hyung’s lil brother” The boy introduced himself while shaking Minho’s hand ethuastically. “Nice to meet you too buddy” Minho said politely.

 

     Minho started to study Minguk’s face a little. Minguk looked completely like his brother Jinki. Eyes which disappears when is laughing. The cute little nose. The bright smile that was brighter than the sun. Those chubby pinchable cheeks. Minguk was a very cute and adorable little boy. “Okay then, everyone has introduced themselves and now lets show Minho hyung our home kay Minguk?” Jinki said getting rid of the grasses on his thighs. “okay! Just follow my lead people” Minguk said  energeticly. Minho followed the siblings to their home.

 

      Minho  glanced at Jinki who was teasing his baby brother Minguk and laughing cutely. Minho had to admit, that smile could posibbly cure cancer or any other disease. It was just, so addicting. In a good way of course.they kept on walking for some time and finally reached Minguk’s and Jinki’s home. Its was a cute little coffin that was located near a river . There was a tiny shop beside the coffin. It probably sells carrots Minho thought for a while. Suddenly, a woman figure came out from the coffin. “Is it me or does everyone in this world looks like Jinki?” Minho was very confused. “mother!!!” Jinki screamed. “Jinki!!!” the woman yelled.

 

                                        

                                                                                                          “Here we go again”

 

 

 

 

 

:soooo...hehe....im sorry because well...im a slow writer you know...but i tried to make this chapter a little bit longer...ill be returning to school on Monday T^T ...im still in my holiday mode ;-;   but anyways, i hope u guys enjoy this chapter ...sorry if i made some mistakes or anything...im also sorry if its a little boring....ill try harder next time okay~ fuhuhuhuhuhu...   if you enjoy this fanfic please subscribe or leave a comment... because when i recieve some i feel really motivated somehow...pftt..see you guys soon! \(^- ^)/