Chapter 2

This Creature

CHAPTER 2

        “Hey,what’s with you? You look like you’re hiding something from me” Minho said. Jinki panicked yet again and wiggled out of Minho’s arms. He ran as fast as his chubby legs could go but it did’nt work out for  poor ontokki. Jinki gasp in need for oxygen and gave himself to the predator-like Minho. Yeah, Minho can run really fast. The taller man followed dubu boy to his home. When they reached Jinki’s house, Jinki stood on his tippy-toes and whispered into Minho ears and told him the secret. The secret that Jinki has kept for who knows how long, The secret that he will reveal to a random person who he just met this morning in the café,  The secret that made this Minho guy so curious about him. The secret.

 

      “I’m a werebunny” Jinki stated. *awkward silence*. “pfft… puahahahahahahahaha!!”Minho lolled like he never lolled before. Jinki got mad at Minho for laughing at him. His cheeks turned red and puffy while his lips curved into a pout. “why you so cute Jinki yahhh!!”the author spazzed. ”what in the world is this ‘werebunny’ that you are telling me” Minho tried his best to act serious and all. “werebunnies are very hard to meet you know. You can call yourself a lucky man to encounter the rare werebunny” Jinki said. “Werebunnies are probably similar to werewolves. Its just that we turn into bunnies when cresent moon occurs” Jinki continued. “And remember, werebunnies are very terrifying and dangerous. I once made a mafia to convert himself into a kindergarden teacher. This means that you should be miles away from me right know if you don’t want to fall into the abyss of jinki the bunny” Jinki warned.

  

      Minho cant hold his laughter and lolled again. He just cant seem to picture this cute fluffy guy to be intimidating. “stop ittt!!”Jinki yelled. “pfft..ha..ha okay, okay ill stop..sorry..ha..ha”Minho apologized. Suddenly,a ringing sound came from Minho’s pocket.

 

IM SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!! T^T..sob..sob..IM IM SUCH A BAD WRITER AND AND I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND AND EVERYTIME I UPDATE IT COMES OUT SHORT AND AND    IM SORRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!! T^T...sob..sob.. And and..i hope that you enjoy this chapter..sorry guys..sob..sob..