Chapter 1

This Creature

CHAPTER 1

 

     Minho went out to get some fresh air. He didnt really had anything to do at home anyway. So due to his boredom, he strolled down his neighbourhood and discovered a new cafe. The cafe looked pretty ordinary to him.It had a big sign written ''Honey Cafe'' on it. It was vertically painted with yellow and brown paint. Minho walked into the cafe. And suddenly a wild boy appeared out of nowhere and bumped into him. The boy immediately collapsed to the floor while minho was still standing. Minho was a bit confused by the fact that the boy could fall so easily from a slight bump. "Are you okay?"minho asked concerned. He quickly offered his hand to the boy and pulled him up.

 

   

  ''This guy has dark brown hair and fair smooth skin, His hand is really soft, In fact,he himself gives off a very fluffy aura, I dont know why but it feels nice'' minho said to himself unconciously smiling. "Oh, thank you for helping me!'' A small voice brought minho back to reality.”could it be your first time here?welcome! im lee jinki. Please take a seat” the boy said cheerfully. Minho introduce himself to jinki and ordered a cup of latte. While waiting for his drink,he went to the restroom. When he entered the restroom, a wild Jinki appeared out of nowhere and bumped into him. Again. "wait,didnt you went to the kitchen just now. how can you be here?!" minho said. Jinki immediately panicked. "i..i u..used ma..magic!!" jinki stuttered nervously. Jinki quickly ran out of the room while flailing his arms and left the confused minho  alone.

 

  

 

  Minho suddenly saw something suspicous at the corner of the room.it was a hole. A big hole."what the nuggets is this?"minho thought. The hole had a lot of bones around it. It creeped minho a bit until he realized that the bones were actually chicken bones. He then got a little too curious and entered the hole. Yeah,its not that deep. The hole only reached to his calves. He gave up on inspecting the hole and ran out to search for that suspicous guy who claimed to have magic which enabled him to teleport from the kitchen to the restroom. Not like he believed him, Its just that minho had never felt like this before. It was kinda fun. Minho continued to search for him. Jinki was hiding under a table that was located beside the counter."Good job Jinki,he will never find me here!"jinki thought to himself. Unfortunately, Minho found him in no time and dragged him outside the cafe. Jinki begged minho to spare him his life ."im not gonna kill you!"minho screamed. Minho's voice shocked scared suspicous Jinki and made him cried more. Jinki was too cute, it made minho felt fluffy inside.

 

 

 

Hehe...yeah..

this is the first chapter..sooooooo..do you like it? i know, i know .... its really short and theres a lot of mistakes..forgive me!! plssss.. T^T ..i'll continue tommorow because tommorow is friday~ yeaaaaaaaa~ please leave a comment about my fanfic! i would like to thank you the people who suscribed to this fanfic although i havent post any chapters yet . T^Tsob..sob.. do you know how happy i felt seeing there were 5 suscribers on my fanfic!! hehe ..sorry..i overreact a lot you know~ ^-^ and this is my first fanfic you know~^-^

you know....you know you know~ you knooooww~fufuffufufufufuufufufu...

Thats all for now..see you guys soon~ \(^O^)/ weeeeeeeeee~