Chapter 3

This Creature

      CHAPTER 3

 

   

  “hello?” Minho answered his phone. Minho’s expression dropped suddenly.  Jinki  felt a little worried seeing the change on Minho’s face although he barely know him. It’s a werebunny’s nature to immediately notice a certain emotion felt by a human who  is near to them. “yeah..its okay..hm..take care..bye”. Minho hung up his phone. “who was it?” Jinki asked smiling trying to lighten the mood up. “its my parents” Minho replied. “what did they say?” Jinki asked again. “no big deal. They just can’t return home for a couple months due to their work. thats all, yeah…that’s all” Minho said. Although he may sound okay with it, but Jinki knew how Minho felt. He felt sad, disappointed, vex, lonely.

   

 

  Tommorow is going to be Minho’s 18th birthday and his parents promised him that they will return back to Korea and spend time with him. Unfortunately, those promises were never really fulfilled. his 13th,14th,15th,16th,17th and now 18th birthday were all lonely as if he does’nt have a family. Ever since his father and mother received a promotion that requires them to work in France, Minho could barely see them up close anymore. And yet again his prediction was right. His parents lied to him again. Sometimes Minho wondered why his parents has to tell him nonsenses about coming back to Korea every single year,  yet they never really did.

   

 

  Jinki felt uneasy seeing Minho being moody(author’s note :Hey,its rhymes~ ^^ fuhuhu..)                              

Jinki also felt peculiar because Minho was really energetic just now. And that short phone call has turned Minho’s face upside down…………….*.tink!!!*………. “ wait a minute….wait a minute!... Im a werebunny….im a WEREBUNNY!! I can make anything into happy, rainbows and unicorn! That means I can turn mr Moody right here into mr sunshine again!” Jinki thought. Jinki immediately grabbed Minho’s hand and startled Minho a bit. Wha… what?” Minho asked. “ you were so curious about me right? Im gonna tell you everything about me!” Jinki gave Minho his infamous 1000 watt smile and dragged him Inside  his house.They tip toed into Jinki's room. We don’t wanna wake Jinki’s duckling and let her see Minho with her beloved owner. She’d be jealous if she does . fuhuhuhu…

   

 

  Jinki went to the corner of his room still holding Minho’s hand and place his other hand onto the wall. Suddenly, a hole appeared underneath them and they fell inside it."what the!!??" Minho was shocked. He just fell inside a freaking hole that freaking appeared out of freaking nowhere.(author's note:im sorry for the bad word [freak] which i used..im sorry :\) The hole was similar to the hole that Minho found inside the café this morning. The only difference is that this hole that they are falling inside is much much deeper than the one in the café. Much much much  much Deeeeeeeeeeeeeper.  ~7 minutes later~  “Are we there yet?” Minho asked for the 7th time and was not shocked anymore. “Were almost there” Jinki said excitedly. A few moments later, a really really bright light shone inside the hole. The two of them fell on the ground and felt something soft on their bottom."were finally here" Jinki said smiling to his ears.  Where you asked? Fuhuhuhuhu~

 

‘’THE WEREBUNNY WORLD"

 

 

 

 

 

 

:yeaahh...this chapter seems kinda sad at first..but i promise you the next chapter will be really fun!

sorry for the word (freak) T^T...im also sorry for any grammar mistake or what so ever...well english is not my first language you know :\

Thank you very very very much! to the people who subscribed to this fanfic and i really love it when someone comment on my fanfic so thank you! fuuhuhuh~

although this chapter is short(just like the other chapters T^T im so sorry) I hope you guys enjoy reading it..thank you!! <3

see you guys soon~ \(^o^)/