Chapter 6

Let's not love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Kyuhyun who just recovered from his allergy reactions sat at a corner to watch his classmates play by the river. Seohyun was apologetic for causing the allergy, so she tried compensating by treating Kyuhyun like a king.

“Tea...” The boy demanded.

“Neh...” Tea was served.

“It's hot...” Kyuhyun commented and immediately, Seohyun fanned him with a paper.

Ryeowook on the other hand, was hanging out with Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Ryeowook ah, do you know Kyuhyun before school?” Siwon finally asked the question that has been troubling him.

“Mwo?”

“You seem to know him very well, you know that he is allergic to clams and knew exactly how to treat him.” Siwon said.

Ryeowook's eyes avoided Siwon as he was afraid that the latter may see through him. Eunhyuk and Donghae were also waiting curiously for Ryeowook's reply.

“I....I help Mr Park sort out his personal information before, it wrote that he is allergic to clams. And those treatment, i read it on the internet before.” Ryeowook lied.

“Is that so?” Siwon asked.

Ryeowook nodded profusely.

Siwon finally gave a relieved smile. “No wonder you were so good at it.” Eunhyuk added.

“Let's go fishing!” Donghae said excitedly while pointing at the stream at a distance away from the camp site.

“It's boring...” Eunhyuk grumbled but was still dragged along with Ryeowook and Siwon. The petite boy then realise that his ex husband was already by the stream observing the girls in drenched clothes. 'ert' He thought.

“Are you better?” Siwon asked the grumpy boy. “Yea...” Kyuhyun replied coldly.

Siwon ignored his reply anyway and turned to Ryeowook “Let's go play in the water, I will catch a fish for you.”

Kyuhyun smirked, he knows that his ex lover hates water, he will not step into the river.

The smaller boy stayed silent for a moment before he answered, “Okay.”

Kyuhyun's jaw almost dropped.

“Se..Seohyun ah, let's get into the water too.” Kyuhyun said. Instinctively, he wants to follow Ryeowook, to make sure that he is doesn't get too intimate with his Siwon hyung. “Mwo? Didn't you say you don't want to get dirty?” Seohyun asked.

“I want to now, can't I?” Kyuhyun said annoyedly. He stood up and marched behind Siwon and Ryeowook.

The latter was surprised to see Kyuhyun behind him but was too nervous himself to think about him. Ryeowook forced himself to step into the knee-level waters and stood stiffly next to Siwon who was already bravely trying to catch fishes in the waters.

Kyuhyun was holding his laughter as he watched how silly his ex lover looked. His current girlfriend on the other hand, was having fun with the other girls playing with water. There were more and more students joining in the river such that it became rather packed.

“Snake!” Someone shouted all of a sudden and everyone panicked, scrambling to run out of the water.

Someone bumped into the clumsy Ryeowook and he fell had on his such that he sat on a hard rock. He felt a sharp pain in his and couldn't move.

Everyone who were at the shore called to Ryeowook come out of the river but he was too in pain to move.

Without hesitation, Kyuhyun walked back into the water but before he could reach the boy, Siwon already ran over to pick Ryeowook up in bridal style back to the shore.

“Are you okay? Where are you in pain?” Siwon asked worriedly after he put the petite boy on the ground.

Ryeowook is blushing as he knows that he is hurting at his but is too shy to let anyone know, except....

“Kyuhyun ah... can you help me back to the tent?” Ryeowook suddenly called out to the wet boy who just retuned to shore.

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun was surprised but Siwon looked obviously disappointed.

“Why are you asking MY boyfriend to help you when you have yours?” Seohyun grumbled but Kyuhyun was already helping Ryeowook back to the tent.

“Why did you ask for me? Your Siwon hyung is sad.” Kyuhyun asked as he z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter