Chapter 17

Let's not love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They gazed into each other's eyes as if looking into each other's hearts. They faces got nearer and nearer and before their lips touched...

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SON!”

“A...Appa!” Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun away from him immediately when he saw his father at the door of the stall. The latter know that he is in danger since he knows very well what kind a person his father in law is.

The couple watch the middle aged man grab the broom at the side of the door and swang it towards Kyuhyun.

“Ab...Abonim... listen to me! Ouch!! I love Ryeowook... Ouch!!!” Kyuhyun tried to explain as he dodged the attacks by his worst nightmare. Seeing tha his lover was hit by his father, Ryeowook ran to grab the broom before it hit Kyuhyun again.

“Quick, leave!” Ryeowook shouted to Kyuhyun.

“Wookie, are you protecting him in front of your father?”

“Appa, don't be angry, listen to me first... Cho Kyuhyun, what are you still doing here? You want my father to kill you? Leave!!” The taller boy got on his feet and ran out of the stall with red bruises on his arms.

The man cooled down a little after he saw his son's pursuer ran off.

“Wookie, are you really dating him? He is Cho Kyuhyun, the heir to the Cho group! I know they live just 2 streets away.”

“No, appa, we are not dating.”

“Don't lie, I saw that you two almost kissed.”

“I won't accept him, Appa, I can't.”

“Yes, you can't! His family would never accept you, even if first loves don't last, chaebol family like them will not allow someone like us to be in their son's romance history. And didn't you just receive the invitation letter to the Italy music school with scholarship? I want you to head there and don't waste time on rich playboy like him!”

“I have not decided whether to accept the scholarship, appa.” Ryeowook looked at his fingers to avoid his father's fierce stares. During the music festival, Ryeowook was noticed by one of the sponsors from Italy who then offered the scholarship to him for a place in the Music college. In the actual past, Ryeowook was offered the same scholarship via open application but then rejected the offer because he married Kyuhyun. If he were to accept the scholarship, it would mean that he chose a different path and probably, his life would never cross with Kyuhyun ever again. Can he do that? Can he endure a life without Kyuhyun? He is still pondering.

“Why not?” His Appa asked.

“I...have things to consider.”

“Consider? You don't have to consider, it's set, you are going! And stay away from that Cho Kid before I break his leg the next time I see you both together.” The man stormed into the back store angrily.

Ryeowook could finally sigh in relief after his father left. He recall that his man was hit hard on the arms, he wonder if he is okay.

Kyuhyun pulled down his shirt sleeve the moment he entered his house and realised that his parents are back from the business trip from Hong Kong.

“Omma! Aboji!” Kyuhyun greeted his parents warmly.

“Kyuhyun ah...” His mother went to him for a hug but Kyuhyun couldn't help but jerk at the pain on his arms.

“Are you in pain, son? What's wrong?” His father asked in a concerned tone.

Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter