Chapter 5

Let's not love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since they travelled time, Kyuwook have not once thought of going back to where they came from anymore. Instead, they are happily living their second life, away from each other.

In class, it is obvious that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook hates each other. They bicker whenever they get the chance, sometimes Eunhyuk and Donghae have to pull them apart before they start fighting.

“I said we cannot do this, the whole model will topple.” Kyuhyun said with Eunhae looking at them worriedly.

Ryeowook pouted and continued fixing the plastic model during their art class. “See!” Ryeowook exclaimed proudly when the model stood straight.

However, it started to shake. Kyuhyun then pushed the smaller boy away to support the model from falling. “Are you a pabo? Didn't I say it won't work? Are you this stupid? Ignorant....”

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, your words are too much.” Ryeowook scolded.

“Knock it out, both of you. Why are the two of you always fighting when you meet?” Donghae sighed.

“Because he is stupid.” Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook clenched his teeth and rebutted “Because he is an arrogant scumbag.”

The ex lovers glared at each other fiercely before Kyuhyun storm out of the class to cool down.

“Seriously, Ryeowook, I have never seen you hate someone so much. What did Kyuhyun annoy you with? Try getting along, man.” Eunhyuk pleaded

“Everything about him is annoying.”

Unlike previously where Kyuhyun rejected Seohyun's pursuit to be with Ryeowook, this time, Kyuhyun is getting closer to Seohyun. The girl prepared lunch for him everyday and today, she looked for the fuming kyu at the school garden after his fight with Ryeowook.

“Kyuhyun ah, what do you think of today's lunch?”

“It is good!” Kyuhyun munched happily. Of course, any food taste better than Ryeowook's cooking, he is sick of his ex's food.

Just then, the girl put her finger on the edge of his lips to remove the rice on it. She wiped it attentively with a light smile on her face.

This is the gentleness Kyuhyun could not get from Ryeowook. Seohyun looked so tempting...

Kyuhyun cupped her chin to bring her lips towards his and kissed her tenderly. The girl was surprised at first but then reacted to him passionately.

“Psst... Look.” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk and Ryeowook when they happened to walk into this scene a distance away. Ryeowook thought that he would feel upset but surprisingly, he did not.

The petite boy stood there, watching his ex lover kiss another girl. He was reminded of the numerous times he caught on him kissing others.

Maybe he was numb to such scenes.

Or

Maybe his love for Kyuhyun has been long gone.

Siwon has been meeting Ryeowook very often to convince him to join the music festival with him but the latter was not interested since it has, effective been 30 years since he last touched a piano.

Ryeowook was a gifted pianist and was highly anticipated to go to Italy to further his music career with a scholarship. However, he met Kyuhyun. He fell so deeply in love that he decided to give up music and marry Kyuhyun. Ryeowook thought of teaching piano after they married but then came pregnancy, he had Henry. After giving birth, he was busy with fatherhood, house chores, Kyuhyun's needs.

Eventually, he forgot about his dream of being a pianist.

Being asked to touch the piano again is a luxury to Ryeowook. He is afraid of falling in love with piano again and losing it again... He cannot afford it.

Siwon is joining Ryeowook for lunch in his classroom.

“Ryeowook ah, think about it. You will be on the stage. You are the star. So many VIPs will be there on that day. What if you are spotted and given a scholarship?”

“I don't want to be spotted, hyung.”

“It is a waste that you are in a school like this. Your gift is wasted. I won't let t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter