Caught in the act

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The party ended sooner than the siblings thought. Royal guests were leaving one by one and they were one of the last few still staying in the castle. Their mother called out to them, but the duo didn't want to leave. However, another shrill cry of order escaped from that big mouth of hers and they had to bid goodbye after kissing their lovers passionately one last time without their mother knowing.

  As their carrige rode along the steep hills on the way to home, their mother complained the whole way of the handsome commoner stealing all the attention from the prince but none of the brothers listened. Sanghyuk was still dreaming of that one passionate kiss with the prince that made his heart flip multiple times and Jaehwan is staring out of the carrige door but not really concentrating on the dark, serene night. He was too busy thinking of the incident that changed his whole life.

  As the carrige came to a halt, the lady set her foot down on the stone track and stretched her body to look through the window - light was pouring out of it. Her two sons followed behind her as she entered the house and once inside, an aroma wavered into their nostrils.

  "HYUNG!! What did you cook??!!" Jaehwan had to shout loudly through from the hall to the kitchen to convince his mother that he 'dislikes' Taekwoon as much as she did. The miracle is that the brothers' mother had allowed them to call the servant in the kitchen their hyung, since she thinks that they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter