Secret between me and you

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sanghyuk, now lying on the bed, was still thinking about Hongbin...How he had called him in a sweet manner, how he had held onto his hand that was full of warmth...“Ugh...”the daydreamer mentally knock his head lightly as he sighed again.

  But I have to admit he was cute...should I trust him?

  Truth is, Sanghyuk does not want to love again,at all. He had gone over some ‘boyfriends’ that turned out to be jerks and left him for other pretty girls that got in their way. Somehow, Hongbin had left an everlasting impression on him... I’m not in love...am I?

  Few days later...

  ‘Knock knock’

  “Coming!” Taekwoon shouts from the kitchen, rushing to the front door and unlocking it. There stood a man with a leather brown bag. Taekwoon looked close enough to see there were rolled up scrolls in it, sticking one of their ends out. 

  "Order from the king. There will be a ball held in the royal castle on prince Hakyeon's birthday. All men and women must come to this special occasion for he is finding a fiancee." The royal messenger then handed him a scroll before riding off his white horse. Taekwoon just stared at the scroll,hesitant whether if he wanted to join it. It could be the last time he had seen him since they met like a few days ago. He longed to see his healthy face again...

  "JUNG TAEKWOON!!!" There goes mistress again screaming. "Godamn it what does she want this time?!" he thought, mentally cursing her. "Who was that?" she asked sternly. "Just a messenger..."he muttered, well that was his volume when talking. "Hand that over!" she replied, sticking out a rough hand that was full of rings and bracelets. He sighed, lowering his head while handing the torn paper to her.

  She gasped loudly as she read the contents of it while both of the children, Jaehwan and Hyuk,went towards her. “What happened,mother?! Did a cockroach went in here?!” They asked, alarmed and preparing themselves. 

  “No ya kids! Get ready for yourselves for tomorrow. It's prince Hakyeon’s birthday tomorrow. He's finding a fiance and I want one of you to capture his heart.” Actually, the mistress does not even care the fact if they are going to be gay because of this, all she wants to is to be queen when any of her child gets wed to the prince.

  “May... may I go?” Taekwoon whispered softly. He wondered if he had done a daring thing, cause the woman standing before him looks like she is gonna kill him with that fierce glare of hers. Silence filled the air for a moment, which was weird cause Taekwoon thought she was going kill him anytime for that so-called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter