Leading us to destiny

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Aish...dumb dongsaeng of mine...." Jaehwan cursed under his breath as he was busily squeezing his way out of a chaotic crowd. His slender figure sliding through couples dancing in a trance did not really help as he kept bumping into pairs who stare daggers at him and he had to apologise like god knows how many times so with a few other couples that came bumping into him along the way, let's just say that his mouth was totally out of saliva and he was relieved to finally get out of the dancing mess, not before he came head-to-head with another man almost as tall as him.

  "DARN IT!" He whisper shouted before looking at the man with disgust that changed to shock as he saw a man rubbing his head painfully and his eyes landed on his glistening silver crown that was spinning on the marble floor before landing with a final clank. "Prince Kim Wonshik!" Jaehwan half-yelled as recognition hit him, hard on the head as he went to the prince's aid. "Ah..." Wonshik moaned in pain before looking up at Jaehwan, and in an instant his pain was forgotten as he smiled widely, overjoyed to see the young lad again. "Your majesty! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" Jaehwan asked, full of concern. "It's alright," the prince said. "By the way...you did not tell me your name..." he stated sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck, to which Jaehwan chuckled cutely, causing the royal to smile. "I'm Lee Jaehwan." he stated before picking up the object on the ground and handing it to Wonshik who accepted it gratefully.

  A few moments later...

  "Jaehwan yah! I want to show you something." Immediately the peasent was being pulled crazily by the prince to his room. "What in your palace is there to show me?" Jaehwan asked while he was dragged to his chamber and he was left in a breathless state when Wonshik finally reached his destination. Wonshik whistled and the commoner's eyes widened as an adorable white fluffy puppy came in view, wearing a pink dress and a pink bow. "Jaehwan, my dog, Mozzi." He said as he gestured to go closer to the dog. Jaehwan stepped closer inch by inch as to not scare the puppy away but the canine just tilted its head to one side, to which Jaehwan think it is really cute. He soon got the courage to go really close to it as he outstreched a hand to pat its head, and surprisingly the young dog seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter