I remember you...

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The look on Hakyeon's face was nothing but realization. However it wasn't the realization Taekwoon wanted. The realization Taekwoon needed. The realization of Hakyeon remembering him as his childhood friend, his life partner, his lover in his fantasies.

"It's really you..." Hakyeon steps forward, inching closer, and Taekwoon just wants nothing but to run into his arms and beg him to remember him. He wasn't selfish, all he wishes is that Hakyeon remembered him as a good friend

"Guys, can you leave us for a moment?" Hakyeon asked, his gaze not leaving Taekwoon's eyes, and Taekwoon finds emotions and...something else swimming in his orbs.

The princes and their lovers left the house, but once they're out of sight, Hakyeon can't seem to find the right words to say. To meet him again was what he had in mind, but to see him in his real form, the same distinctive details as he remembered during the night of the ball, the familiar feeling of recognition was there.

"Your majesty..." Hakyeon snapped out of his trance, and gasped lightly when he sees Taekwoon's glossy eyes. "Do you... remember ...me...?" Hakyeon seed puzzled, because it was obvious he remembered him during the night of the ball, but there seemed to be a more meaningful story behind that question.

"Do you remember when was the first time we met? The days that we snuck out so we can see each other at midnight? The night that you climbed over my bedroom window to wish me happy birthday? The flowers that you gave me on that day?" Hakyeon can't seem to find any words. They never occured to him, or so he thought, when he finds that his memory is starting to get fuzzy. He doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter