SunYoul-I'll Take Care Of You

UP10TION ONE SHOTS~^^

💊🎤I'll take care of you🎤💊
Featuring SunYoul (Seon Ye In) & OC Yoo Rachel

SunYoul P.O.V 

I was walking to school with my best friends Bitto and JinHoo while talking about our girlfriends. I was a blushing mess talking about Rachel while Bitto was just casually talking about his girlfriend SangJun. JinHoo praised his girlfriend, MiYeon all the way and I just listened since I know Rachel doesn't like it when I brag too much about her. We reached school meeting up with 7 other best friends and waited for JinHoo and Bitto's girlfriends. They arrived and were about to walk to class while I just stayed since my girlfriend hasn't arrived yet. 

JinHoo: SunYoul-ah, where's Rachel?
Me: I don't know hyung... She's missed school yesterday as well. *sighs* I'll go call her, you guys go ahead first...
Bitto: Didn't she tell you anything? 
Me: All she told me was that she was busy. She wouldn't tell me with what though... I'm worried...
Xiao: You sure she's not cheating on you?
KoGyeol: *smacks Xiao* Ey watch it! You think she's that kind of person?! 
Xiao: Ooww... *pouts* 
Me: I'll just give her a call... *sighs*
Wei: I'll stay with him while you guys go first *shrugs*


They left and I took my phone out calling to Rachel. The line was on and I was nervously waiting for her to pick up. She picked up and I could hear really loud coughing. I was worried to death when she answered.

Rachel: *coughs* Hello...? 
Me: Rachel-ah...?
Rachel: Youl? *coughs* *chuckles* why'd you call me?
Me: I was worried. You didn't call me these 2 days or texted me so I had to make a move right? What's wrong? You don't sound like yourself... *pouts*
Rachel: I'm just having flu Oppa... *chuckles* go up to class, I can take care of myself *smiles*
Me: WHAT?! And you didn't tell me?! *pouts* 
Rachel: Oh quit the drama oppa *giggles* I'll be fine...~
Me: Do your parents know?
Rachel: Not really *bites lip* They're out of town and won't be back by next month *shrugs*
Me: Nonsense!! I'm coming to you right now!!
Rachel: But-

I hung up on her because that was the only way for her to agree with me. I looked at Wei and he just waved his hand signaling me to go find Rachel. I smiled a thankful smile and ran off. Rachel you better be ok... 

End of SunYoul P.O.V
Rachel P.O.V

I sighed and chuckled at my dorky boyfriend and just tried to go back to sleep. My throat hurt like hell and I could barely breathe from my nose. I felt like crap and this was since yesterday morning. Probably got it because of my cousin. I shook my head at myself and tried to sleep. 

After a few minutes, I heard someone knocking on my door and knew it was SunYoul. I stood up and used all my strength I had left to walk to the front door. I opened it and fell onto SunYoul's arm since I felt a little dizzy. He caught me and carried me bridal style to my room not forgetting to close the front door. My boyfriend might look weak but he is stronger than you think. He put me down and took the empty space beside me hugging me.

SunYoul: Why didn't you tell me baby?
Me: I didn't want to bother you... *snuggles into his chest*
SunYoul: * my hair* Ey, you won't bother me *chuckles* I have to take care of you somehow right?
Me: *whines* *blush*
SunYoul: *chuckles* Cute~ Alright, you sleep and I'll go get some medicine for you ok? I'll even make you food *smiles*
Me: Gomawoyo Oppa *eye smiles*
SunYoul: Anything for my princess *tickles my nose*

He got up and I was sad since I couldn't hug him anymore. He went out and I took the opportunity to sleep again. 

End of Rachel P.O.V
SunYoul P.O.V

I changed into some extra clothes I had in her closet and just wore a simple shirt with sweatpants. I went down to the pharmacy and bought some flu medicines along with a box of ice cream and orange juice. I went back up into her house and looked in her fridge. There was chicken and some vegetables so I decided to make porridge for her. 

It took me 30 minutes to cook the porridge and I left the medicine and a glass of water on her bedside table. I looked at her and she had her eyebrows knitted together. 

Me: What are you dreaming of my love...? *chuckles*

I squatted down and massaged her forehead relaxing her. She tends to do that when she's having a bad dream. I kissed her nose and stood up to go get the porridge. It smelled good and I hope it tastes good to her. I transferred the food into a bowl and went back into her room to wake that sleeping princess up.

Me: Chel-ah, wake up... You need to eat this *smiles*
Rachel: *groans* 5 more minutes Youl-ah... 
Me: *giggles* I'm gonna count to 3... 1... 2... 3! 

I lightly poked her sides and she laughed and coughed at the same time. She woke up and lightly punched me. I laughed lightly and showed her the porridge. She clapped her hands and smiled. 

Me: Eat up~ I've made it specially for you *eye smiles*
Rachel: Thank you Oppa *chuckles*

End of SunYoul P.O.V
Rachel P.O.V

He fed me the porridge and to be honest, it was the best one I've ever tasted. It was better than my mom's. I was thankful of him since he took care of me more than my parents. I sighed and SunYoul knitted his eyebrows. I shook my head opening my mouth to let him feed me. Once I was finished, he set the bowl aside and gave me the meds. I ate it and shivered since it was bitter. He just laughed and I scowled at him. He proceeded to pinch my cheeks while I patted the spot beside me. He understood it and hugged me while I laid on his chest. 

SunYoul: Why were you sighing just now? Was my cooking that bad?
Me: Nonsense! *chuckles* you could beat my mom in cooking... Its just that, they don't take care of me like you do... *sighs* I'm beginning to wonder if they actually love me... *sulks*
SunYoul: Hey... Don't be like that... I'm sure they do~ If you feel sad, you still have me~ ^^
Me: *snuggles* thanks oppa...~ *yawns*
SunYoul: I bet those medicine made you tired~ Sleep then baby ^^ I'll sing for you~
Me: yey~^^

He sang my favorite song and I felt the drowsiness hit like no other. I hugged him closer and fell asleep. I loved hugging SunYoul because he was warm and that makes me feel so fuzzy inside. I am lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Not long he fell asleep as well. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dreaming of puppies and kittens when suddenly I felt someone playing with my hair. I lazily opened my eyes to see my boyfriend with that bunny smile on his face. I covered my face and whined slightly.  

Me: Aaww...~ you woke me up from that cute dream I had *pouts*
SunYoul: How you can dream be cuter than me? *smiles* C'mon~ lets go watch a movie~^^ 

He carried me out and put me on the couch. He then ran back into my room to get a blanket and pillows. I the TV and it had a romance movie on. I snuggle up to him again and we watched it together. Half way through the movie, I felt SunYoul staring at me so I face him. He leaned down and pecked my lips while I widen my eyes not forgetting to slap him lightly after.

Me: Yah! What if you got sick? *scowl*
SunYoul: Well thats the risk I would gladly take~ *bunny smile*
Me: Pabo... 
SunYoul: But you love this Pabo~ *chuckles* how do you feel though? Better?
Me: *nods* I can finally breath through my nose... Thanks Oppa *pecks his cheek*
SunYoul: Cute~

We finished the movie and I glanced at the clock. It was already 3pm and that means he has to leave soon. I sulked and he held my chin to face him. He smiled and I just pouted. 

SunYoul: Just so you know, I'm not leaving you until you are 100% ok and until your parents come home~! 
Me: But, what about your friends? And your homework?
SunYoul: Don't worry about those, Wei hyung already told my friends~ I can focus on taking care of you for the mean time *chuckles* remember to eat your meds again later tonight~
Me: Neh~~^^

I smiled and he hugged me closer to him. He really gives good hugs. We stood up and he took the tub of ice cream and we scooped it into our individual bowls to eat since I didn't want him to catch the flu too. He stayed over and made dinner for me as well. His friends called him and he left it on loud speaker. 

JinHoo: SunYoul-ah~ How's Rachel?
SunYoul: She's getting better~^^ Right?
Me: Yea...~ Thanks to you Oppa *blush*
Khun: Ya ya ya, its too sweet, care for the singles as well *fake cries*
Bitto: *in a distance* You're just jealous hyung!!
SunYoul/Rachel: *chuckles*
KoGyeol: are you guys coming to school tomorrow?
Rachel: I have to... *sighs* I don't want to burden SunYoul anymore ;A;
SunYoul: Yyaaa~ *pouts* I thought I told you-
GyuJin: Alright alright hyung... Don't go all Aegyo on us *gags*
SunYoul: GyuJin you're gonna get it from me tomorrow!! ><
GyuJin: Can you even defeat me hyung? *chuckles*
SunYoul: I can if I try... T^T Chel-ah! He's bullying me *pout*
Me: Yah, he's stronger than you think alright? *chuckles* 
JinHoo: We'll see *laughs* Aight see you lovebirds tomorrow in school~ Bai~~

They hung up and SunYoul was just pouting in front of me. I chuckled and decided to tickle him to cheer him up. He defended himself and started to tickle me back.

Me: Seon Ye In!! Nooooooo!! *laughs*
SunYoul: Did you just call my real name? Oh you're going to get it!! *tickles me*
Me: yah!! Stop please *laughs* 
SunYoul: only if you give me a kiss~ then I'll stop~ *laughs*
Me: Alright!! you win! OMG I can't breath! *laughs* 

He stopped and I gave him the kiss. He smiled at my blushing face and went to get my medicine. I ate it and he carried me to my room and left me on the bed. He hugged my waist while I hugged him back with our legs tangled together. He kissed my forehead to my nose to my lips. I blushed and snuggled into his chest. He hummed a soothing song and we both went to sleep. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day I woke up to emptiness beside me and was shocked. Where on earth did that guy go to? I leaped off from bed only to be greeted by the smell of scrambled eggs and chocolate milk. I walked over to my kitchen and back hugged him clearly surprising him. 

SunYoul: Morning sunshine~ *chuckles* go get ready~ I'm just preparing breakfast...~^^
Me: Alright~ 

I went to brush my teeth and took a quick shower. I changed into my uniform and tied my long hair into a high pony tail. I took my bag and walked out from my room. I opened my room door to see SunYoul leaning against the door frame. I was surprised and blushed. He smirked and I just hit his chest. I told him to change into his uniform in my room. 

After 15 minutes, he came out and we sat together eating breakfast. After breakfast, we went out from my house and walked to school. While walking, he took my hand and interlaced our fingers together. I blushed and looked at his grinning face.

SunYoul: What? Can't I let the world know you're mine? *grins* 
Me: Pabo... *giggles* 
SunYoul: But you love this cheesy pabo don't you~?^^

I just chuckled blushing and we reached school. His friends were outside waiting and they just cringed at us. SunYoul just shrugged and I blushed facing the floor.

HwanHee: Ah Hyung... At least not in front of the singles *close eyes* 
SunYoul: You're just jealous~ *meh rong*
WooShin: It's a good thing you came back to school Rachel-ah. You should've seen SunYoul's face yesterday morning *chuckles* 
Me: Really? What was he like? *giggles*
Wei: He looked as if he was gonna faint when he heard you were sick *laughs*
SunYoul: Eeii Hyung.... *scowl*
Me: *giggles* cute~ 
JinHoo: Alright enough of that~ Let's go to class shall we~? 

We went into class and I kept on poking SunYoul's sides to cheer him up and like everytime it worked as always. I giggled at him and he just faced me. I walked up to my locker with him and was going to take my books when he slammed my locker door and pushed me on it. I was flustered and blushed at his sudden actions and his face was hot. He studied my face and chuckled. I slap his chest and he held my hands. 

SunYoul: Promise me you'll let me know the next time you're sick? I don't want to worry to death again like what Wei hyung said just now *pouts* 
Me: Arraseoyo Oppa *pecks his lips* 

Suddenly...

UP10TION: YAH!! WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE TEACHERS SAW THAT!!! 

We laughed and walked to class together. 

Me: I'm really lucky to have you Oppa~^^ *blush*
SunYoul: I'm the lucky one~ I have you~^^ Promise me to never leave me ok? *pouts*
Me: I promise~^^

The End