JinHoo- Let Me Be Your Eyes

UP10TION ONE SHOTS~^^

👀👐Let Me Be Your Eyes👐👀 
Featuring JinHoo & OC Choi YoungHee 

JinHoo P.O.V

I was having a fun time walking down a street with my best friend WooShin after we bought our coffee. He promised to buy one for me since he lost a game yesterday night with our friends. We both sat down and enjoyed our coffee while chit chatting. 

WooShin: Hyung, hows the coffee?
Me: It's fine WooShin *smiles* *drinks coffee*
WooShin: *phone rings* *picks up* Hello? Oh hey mom~! What? Really...? Now...? *sighs* Alright... *hangs up*
Me: Whats wrong?
WooShin: Uugghh my arrogant cousins are back and my parents wants me to meet them... *rolls eyes* I hate them so much... 
Me: Hey, don't be like that~ Just go, maybe they've changed? 
WooShin: Hopefully *sighs* Are you ok with walking home alone hyung?
Me: *chuckles* I'm fine~ You go ahead *smiles*
WooShin: Alright hyung~ tell them I'll be gone for a couple of days~ *runs off*
Me: Sure~!

I chuckled at his dorkiness and continued sipping on my coffee. Out of the blue, my eyes landed on a girl who was trying to cross the road. She stepped into the road and a car was going at high speed. I widen my eyes and threw the coffee on the floor to go and help that girl. WooShin won't know anyways. I grabbed onto the girl's arm and pulled her away from the road. We fell together and she dropped her cane. Being worried I went up to her and checked her. 

Me: Hey, are you alright? You shouldn't wander off like that you know?
YoungHee: *sighs* thanks... 

She was touching the floor searching for something and then I find her odd. I looked at her eyes and she seemed like she had some difficulties. I was helping her look for her stuff when suddenly a car ran over something. I looked up and it was her cane, It broke into pieces. 

YoungHee: Please tell me that wasn't my cane...
Me: I'm sorry to say that it was... *sighs* Are you alright? 
YoungHee: I'm blind ok?! I know you have a lot to say, just please stay away from me if you want to say bad things about me!! *sniff*
Me: Hey woah calm down, I just want to help you alright? *sighs* C'mon, I'll bring you to the bench over there.

I held her hands and helped her up guiding her to the bench. I took a good look at her face and she seemed familiar. I was trying to recall my memories while helping her sit down. I figured the only way to remember is to ask her for her name.

Me: Hey, what's your name?
YoungHee: Choi YoungHee... And you?

YoungHee?! Could it be?!

Me: YoungHee?! As in THE Choi YoungHee? Don't you remember me? I'm JinHoo!! JinWook Oppa *chuckles*
YoungHee: You're joking... R-right...?
Me: Nope!! I remember you now! Gosh we used to play a lot when we were little. It's kinda sad you can't remember me... *sulks*
YoungHee: *sighs* I would remember if I could see... *sniff*
Me: What happened...? After you left to a better town, I haven't heard from you anymore... 
YoungHee: Well, long story... After I left, my parents filed a divorce... My mom passed away few years ago and my dad is who knows where... I got into an accident because of my ex boyfriend and apparently it blinded me... *sniff* Doctor said I could regain my sight but I don't have the money... *cries*
Me: Aye... Don't cry YoungHee-ah... We'll find a way somehow... *hugs her* I'll help you *smiles* just like how we used to help each other last time *smiles*
YoungHee: Will you really help me?
Me: Yeah~ *smiles* Just let me be your eyes for now and I'll help you out~ *chuckles*

She thanked me and I told her to move into our dorm since she had difficulties. She was shy around my friends but they all welcomed her warmly. She moved into our school and was able to apply since the government sponsored her school fees as she is having disabilities. She was in the same class with me, Wooshin, Khun and KoGyeol. 

End of JinHoo P.O.V
YoungHee P.O.V

I moved into JinHoo Oppa's dorm and was thankful of him. He was my childhood best friend but because of my family issues, I left him ever since. I missed him a lot to be honest. After my accident, I was blinded but there was percentage of getting my vision back if I did the surgery but since I had not enough money, I didn't want to do it. I didn't expect to meet up with JinHoo Oppa again though. 

In school, I was classed with JinHoo Oppa and 3 of his other friends I guessed named KoGyeol, Khun and WooShin. They treated me nicely in the dorm and also in school. Today was the first day of school and I was nervous and anxious since I didn't know how he students would view me. JinHoo encouraged me and I just believed him. We reached the class and I felt someone hold my hand.

JinHoo: *whispers* Hold my hands, I'll guide you into the class *smiles*
Me: Gomawoyo Oppa *blush*

He guided me in and I heard a lot of whispering. JinHoo stopped and the teacher asked me to introduce myself. 

Me: Annyeonghasaeyo... My name is Choi YoungHee... I hope you guys will take care of me *bows*
Students: *whispering*
Teacher: Now students, YoungHee is a special student and she needs a lot of help from you guys alright? Help her as much as you can as a class...
Students: Neh...

I bowed and I felt JinHoo pulling me to a seat. I sat down and he sat beside me. Class went on as usual and I took my recorder out to record the class. Soon recess arrived and JinHoo led me downstairs to eat. Everything was normal but new to me since I couldn't see anyhing. I tried to eat with my chopsticks but I couldn't find it. Someone took my hand and placed a pair of chopsticks on it surprising me.

HwanHee: Oohh~ Maknae helping noona out eh~
Xiao: shut up hyung... I was just being nice... *glares at HwanHee*
Me: *chuckles* Thank you Xiao-yah... *sighs* I wish I could see all your faces... *sulks* 
JinHoo: *pats my shoulder* you will soon YoungHee-ah...~ Trust me *smiles*
Me: *blush* I haven't even seen how my face it like for so long... I just want to see again... *sulks*
KoGyeol: Don't worry, you look pretty~^^ 
Khun: Oohh~ 
KoGyeol: Shut Up Khun! Why you gotta ruin the moment? *glares*
Everyone: *laughs*
JinHoo: Eat Up YoungHee, I don't want you to get hungry alright?
Me: *nods* 

I ate the food and it was nice. Soon break time was over and we went back to class. 
--–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For months JinHoo and his friends were helping me in school as much as they could and finally exams were near. Everyone was busy studying for the exams and so was I. Although my exam will be different from others. It will be like an oral exam. The day arrived and I had to separate from everyone to a single room with a teacher inside in charge of reading my questions while recording. I moved to the room with the help of JinHoo and he said to wait for him if I was early. The exam took up 2 hours and once I was done, I stood outside waiting for him since I was 10 minutes earlier. The teacher left and I smiled at her when she patted my shoulders. I was left all alone and was thinking of JinHoo.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't develop feelings for him. I used to like him a lot as well when we were younger. However, when I left him, a guy named JaeBum asked me out so I said yes. We were together for 3 months and fortunately my first kiss was still with me. Eventually when he drove me to a date one day, he crashed into a truck; I would say purposely and left me when I became blind. That moment I knew my heart still belonged with JinHoo but I couldn't do anything since he was gone and I couldn't see. What was surprising was that few years later after my accident, he appeared in my life again. I chuckled at the thought and my heart was thumping against my chest.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps towards me and I smiled knowing it was JinHoo. I was wronged when a slap was on my face. I held it and faced whoever was in front of me.

SuJin: You ... Getting attention from the popular guys in school... Why the did you seduce JinHoo oppa?
Me: Y-you must be mistaken... We are just friends... 
SuJin: *slap* Don't give me that nonsense you blind little ... The whole school is talking about you and him!!
Me: B-but we are nothing... I swear!! *sniffs*
SuJin: You still don't want to admit huh you blind piece of ... Why the hell did you come into this school anyways? You don't belong here! Go the away from this school and JinHoo Oppa, he's mine!! Just crawl back into your dark hole you blind ! *scoff* And if I ever see you with JinHoo again, I'll make sure you won't want to see sunlight again you ...

I heard her walk off and I just slide down the wall sitting down. I cried my tears and thought of what she said. She was right, I can't give JinHoo happiness even if I want to... He belongs to someone who can protect him. I can't do anything beside give him burden. I cried while walking anywhere I could go. I couldn't see, so I just followed my feet. They were going to places I'm not familiar with and I reached some stairs. I just went up and up and up until I felt a door. I opened it and was met with fresh air. I must be at the roof top. I felt around and used my senses to feel for something to sit on. There was nothing so I just sat at the edge of the building with my legs hanging off. 

I wasn't scared since I could barely see. Death doesn't scare me anymore because I've been living in darkness for so long now. I just sat there and let my tears flow while I sang to my favorite song 'Innocent Love' by Astro.

End of YoungHee P.O.V
JinHoo P.O.V

I was done with exams and was ready to meet with YoungHee. I felt my heart race as I reached nearer to her exam hall. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. My heart stoped for a second. I opened the door and there was nobody inside. I panicked. Where did she go?! I looked around near hoping to see her somewhere. I even asked a girl to check the toilets. She wasn't there, she wasn't anywhere. I panicked so hard. I reached to my phone and tried to call her. It went to voicemail and I just pulled my hair. I ran here and there asking people if they saw her but no one did. I was so damn worried and suddenly SuJin came up to me. 

SuJin: Annyeong Oppa~ What's wrong?
Me: Have you seen YoungHee?! *panics*
SuJin: That ? No? Why? *angry*
Me: Hey! you have no rights to call her that!
SuJin: Yes I do! She's nothing but a ! Trying to seduce you! *fake cries*
Me: *cringe* Look, I don't have time for this... I need to find her! 

Suddenly my phone rang and it was SunYoul. 

Me: Hello? SunYoul?
SunYoul: Hyung, YoungHee is sitting at the edge of the rooftop! Go there now!!
Me: WHAT?! Alright! 

I rushed to the stairs and ran up like no tomorrow. You better not jump off YoungHee ah...

End of JinHoo P.O.V
YoungHee P.O.V

I was still sobbing and I felt the dried tears on my cheeks. I chuckled at my stupidity. SuJin was right, I can't do anything for JinHoo... I can't even do anything for myself. What makes me think I can be with him... I sighed and cried my last tears while swinging my legs in the groundless air. Suddenly the door burst open and I faced the direction scared of whoever it was. I jumped off the edge and held onto it for dear life. The sounds of the footsteps got closer and I was scared. The person suddenly took me into his embrace and by the smell of the cologne, I knew it was JinHoo. 

I immediately broke the hug and sniffed. I can't do this, its not right. I am just a burden for him. I faced the floor and just sniffed sobbing. He came closer again and I felt him lift my chin up, wiping my tears. 

JinHoo: What are you doing here? You had me worried sick... 
Me: I just wanted to be alone... *sniff* You should go back to your friends... I can handle it myself...
JinHoo: If it's because of what SuJin said, just forget it. I care for you ok? You don't have to be sorry...
Me: *sighs* But what she said was right! I am blind! I'm nothing but a blind ! I'm useless, a burden!! *cries* I can't do anything for you! I can't make you happy!! I'm only going to make your life miserable!! Its wrong for a person like me to even think about liking you in the first place!! 
JinHoo: YoungHee...-
Me: I can't give you anything but burden JinHoo... *cries* Just forget you even knew me... I don't deserve you... I-...

I was caught of guard when he pulled my arm and kissed my lips. His soft lips danced on mine and I could only let my tears flow. The kiss was passionate and I was glad that my first kiss was JinHoo but I couldn't. He broke the kiss and I just stared at nothing. He cupped my face and wiped my tears. 

JinHoo: You are not blind, there are chances of regaining your sight and I'm not letting that pass... You're not a blind , your beautiful, kind, my source of happiness. You do make me happy and I love everything of you. You don't make my life miserable. When you left, that was miserable. I love you YoungHee-ah and I love every bit of you. Don't think so low of yourself alright? What SuJin said was just nonsense. She haven't seen the real you yet and she will never because she is just jealous of what you have. I don't want you to think so low of yourself. You are perfect just the way you are. Your blindness is just temporal, I will help you through this. Just think of me and no one else... *smiles*
Me: But...-
JinHoo: No buts. Since I have accepted you, you are now officially my girlfriend~ *hugs* Just remember what I've told you alright? You don't have to listen to SuJin's nonsense~ 
Me: Thanks Oppa... *hugs*
JinHoo: That's my girl~ *kiss my head* Now lets go home ok? We're looking for a doctor to help you regain your sight~

With that being said, we went back to the dorm and I was greeted with a thousand of questions from his friends. JinHoo shushed them and we sat together. 

JinHoo: Just so you know, YoungHee is mine now so no flirting!! *glares*
KoGyeol: Tell that to Xiao, hyung not us XD we see her as a close sister~
Xiao: Why me? She's just a noona to me hyung *blush*
HwanHee: that blush on your face says other XD 
Xiao: Chit... *scowls*
Me: Oppa... C-can I t-touch your face...?

Everyone turned silent and I just chuckled. 

Me: It's been so long since I've seen your face... 
JinHoo: Sure...~^^ 

He brought my hands to his face and I felt it. He definitely changed a lot and I felt his nose and lips. A single tear dropped from my face and he wiped it away. I felt his face change and I just chuckled. 

Me: You've changed a lot... *sniffs* 
JinHoo: We'll get your vision back... I promise... 

He kissed my hands and the others wanted me to touch their faces to estimate how they looked. I did it and everyone had a good time letting me touch their faces. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After months of searching for a doctor, we finally found one who will help me with my eyes. My friends helped worked for the money and we finally had enough to pay for the surgery. I really owe them a lot and finally the day of the surgery came. I went into my ward to wait and the 10 of my friends and boyfriend waited with me. The doctor soon came and I had to go into the surgery room soon.

Me: Oppa, can I feel your face once again? I want to imagine your face while I'm in there... *smiles* 
JinHoo: Sure~^^

I touched his face from his eyes to his nose to his mouth again. A single tear left my eye and I went to the surgery room. I was sedated and felt very light headed, the surgery went on with me being very nervous.

After the surgery was done, I was brought back into the ward with a bandage over my eyes. I had to stay like that for a few days and I was really excited. Days passed and finally the doctor came back in. I sat up and waited for the nurse to remove my bandage.

Nurse: Alright, I need you to close your eyes and when I count to 3, you open them. Alright sweetie?
Me: Neh~

I felt the bandage coming off and JinHoo was holding onto my hands. The bandage was finally off and there was something different. I could slightly feel that it was bright. The nursed started to count down.

Nurse: 1..... 2...... 3....!

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the lighting. When my eyes adjusted, I could see 9 pairs of eyes staring at me and they were handsome... I turned to the doctor and I could see them clearly. My heart raced at the last person I wanted to see. I turned to my right and looked at my boyfriend. I stared at him from his eyes, to his nose, to his mouth. It was exactly how I imagined. Tears of joy left my eyes and I could see JinHoo crying tears of joy as well. I hugged him and everyone cheered. I held his face and stared at him again.

Me: I was right... You did change a lot... *sniff* *smiles* 
JinHoo: Congratulations my love~ *kisses my lips*

I replied the kiss and was happy that I could finally see again. His friends were all cheering and I really thanked them a lot for helping me bring back my vision.

The End~