Bitto- Like Best Friends

UP10TION ONE SHOTS~^^

😆❤️Like Best Friends❤️😆 
Featuring: Lee ChangHyun(Bitto) & OC Park SangJun

Bitto P.O.V

It's late at night but I'm in the practice room trying to choreograph a new dance just for fun. Half of the lights were and I was sure all of my members were already at home. I the song 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber and started to dance with the music. Out of the blue, my best friend/crush Park SangJun came into the practice room and slumped on the floor. I cocked my head and walked to her. Knowing the the most in this company other than my members, her being like that means she either lost an argument or very stressed out. She had her head on her knees as I walked closer. I squatted in front of her and she sniffed. She's crying...! 

Me: Yah, what's wrong? *concerned* Why are you crying? 
SangJun: *sniff* *lifts head* Just... Its very frustrating... *sighs* *wipes tears*
Me: *sits beside her* What is? You can tell me right? *gentle smile*
SangJun: I fought with my step-father... He called me just now and he said he will force me out of the company if I don't give up my idol dream... He wants me to inherit his stupid  business ... *sighs* *ruffles hair* I freaking hate him...! Its hard enough I have multiples songs dued this month and with him adding more stress I think I'm going to explode...!! *knocks head on wall*
Me: Aye... He can't tell you what to do right? Plus you already signed the contract, the company can handle it... Trust me *smiles*
SangJun: Thanks... *chuckles* What were you doing? Sorry if I interrupted... 
Me: Nah~ I was just dancing here and there *shrugs* Wanna join me? It might help you from your stress~ 
SangJun: You always know exactly what I need...~ *smiles*

We both stood up and walked towards the mirror. SangJun is really special girl. She doesn't act like other girls or talk like them. I would say she is a very cool friend to be with. Her members would often and all but she just likes the way she is. I've met her when she was practicing dance alone one day and we had a blast dancing and rapping together. 

She followed my steps and I followed her steps. The song ended and we were both sweating and panting as if we ran a marathon. The next song was Silento's 'Watch Me' and we both knew how to dance since we both choreographed it before. 

After dancing with a few songs, we both wiped our sweat and I gave her a headlock. I ruffled her hair and she smacked me. We laughed and walk back to our dorms together. On the way, we both talked about random stuff and there was a shooting star. SangJun closed her eyes and put her hands together making a wish.

Me: What did you wish for...? *chuckles*
SangJun: I just wish my members and I can debut soon... And for everyone to stay healthy and safe *smiles* 
Me: That's sweet~^^ Let's Go~ 

We walked home together and parted ways after we reached our dorm.

End of Bitto P.O.V
SangJun P.O.V

I walked into my dorm and saw one of my members still awake. She was the leader and She faced me when she heard the door close. 

MinJoo: Yah, where were you?
Me: Practice room *sighs*
MinJoo: You alright? *stands up*
Me: My step-father again *sighs* He's been like that for the whole week... I'm scared Eonnie... 
MinJoo: Its's alright~ We're still here alright? We'll help you through this *pats my head* Now go take a shower and sleep, tomorrow is going to be a rough day at training. Manager Oppa told me the UP10TION boys are helping us train~ 
Me: Alright, you go sleep also eonnie *smiles* 

She went into our shared room and to be honest I was very close with her since we joined the company at the same year. The other members joined later but we were all equally close. I knew she had a thing for KoGyeol Oppa but she just wants to hide it. I chuckled and went to take a shower before sleeping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, we all woke up and ordered Chinese food since our chef YeonMi eonnie was lazy to cook. Our members consists of YeonMi eonnie being the oldest, MinJoo and I, and the maknaes JinKyung and SaeRin, our group was called Starlight Baby. We ate happily and the 5 of us walked to the practice room happily talking about our crushes. We were talking and walking up the stairs giggling and poking each other at the same time.

JinKyung: *giggles* MinJoo eonnie must be happy since we get to see UP10TION sonbaenims *winks*
MinJoo: Yah Maknae, don't go overboard! *blush* If he hears you I'll kill you *pokes JinKyung*
SaeRin: Its not only MinJoo eonnie that will be happy~ I bet SangJun eonnie is happy too since Bitto Oppa is going to be there *mehrong*
Me: *giggles* Yah! Please don't~
YeonMi: Just date them will you both? *giggles*
Me/MinJoo: Yah! 

We all laughed and finally went into the practice room seeing some of the UP10TION members. JinHoo, Khun, Bitto, HwanHee, and KoGyeol were there and we bowed to them while giggling slightly. For a minute I saw JinHoo's eyes sparkled when he saw YeonMi eonnie and I just chuckled. 

JinHoo: Alright, we have been assigned to be your trainers today~^^ SangJun will be with Bitto and Khun for Rapping and Dancing training, MinJoo and YeonMi will be with me for Vocal leasons and finally the maknaes will be with HwanHee and KoGyeol for vocal training.
Starlight Baby: Alright!

We went with our 'trainers' and I high-fived Bitto and Khun. We started off with simple stretching and then Bitto started to teach me while Khun was helping me brush up my moves. They used the song 'No Exit' by MonstaX and rechoreographed the whole song as a practice. My group was more of the boyish concept so it was normal for us to do hip hop kinds of songs. After several hours of training, we finally get to rest and reunite as a group again. The 5 of us sat at a corner and decided to watch some simple clips of D.O.T.S just to let time pass.

End of SangJun P.O.V
Bitto P.O.V

We were letting the girls rest after 4 hours of training and I was glancing at SangJun now and then since she was so adorable. She might look charismatic when she's practicing but if you get to know her more, she's actually a ball of fluffy sunshine. The girls were squealing at YeonMi noona's phone and JinHoo was just chuckling while drinking his water. Suddenly someone squealed the loudest.

SangJun: *squeals* OMFG Seo DaeYoung is the bae *giggles*
MinJoo: I know right? *giggles* Such dreamy~^^
SangJun: Aye, he's mine~! *mehrong* 
Yeonmi: Ah, quit it you two~ *chuckles* As long as KiBum is available, he's mine~ *giggles* 
SangJun: Ah how I wish I could be MyungJoo in this drama *wipes away tears of laughter*
JinKyung: You can~ *nudges SangJun*
SangJun: *gasp* Shut up maknae! *blush* I don't even think he likes me *sulks* 
MinJoo: aaww~ SangJunnie is shy~ *wiggles eyebrows*
SangJun: Don't think I'm the only one eonnie *wiggles eyebrows*

MinJoo slapped SangJun and all our members just chuckled. Seeing SangJun acting like that makes me tingle inside. She glanced at me and immediately adverted her gaze. I blushed and KoGyeol nudged me. JinHoo just shook his head and stood up.

JinHoo: Alright enough with those~! Let's go back to practice!~
Starlight Baby: Neh Sonbae!!

I head locked SangJun again and laughed with her. The others left and we continued practicing our dance. Suddenly out of the blue, the 4 other members barged into the practice room startling 3 of us and MinJoo looked concerned. 

MinJoo: SangJun-ah, we have a problem, Manager oppa just texted me and he said we have a showcase next week in preparation for us. We have nothing planned. What do we do...?
SangJun: What?! And they inform us now? *gasp* next week when?
JinKyung: Next Friday.... What are we going to do eonnie?
SangJun: We'll just have to hustle for these few days. First let's sit down and see what we can do.
Khun: We'll help if you need *smiles*
SangJun: Thanks... 

We all sat down and SangJun's charisma was out again. When she is serious, her aura is so strong it is so cool. My heart raced at her attitude and we all helped in preparing them for the mini showcase. 

End of Bitto P.O.V
SangJun P.O.V
We decided to prepare 8 songs for the showcase. 2 dance covers, 3 singing covers, 2 remade songs and 1 self choreographed dance. We practiced BTS's Dope and UP10TION's Dangerous as the dance covers. For the songs we will cover 2NE1's Lonely, BTS's Just One Day and Seventeen's Mansae. The 2 remade songs will be Take's Butterfly Grave and Seventeen's Adore U by me and MinJoo while the self choreographed dance will be Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. 

I had a lot of things to do and firstly I finished remaking the 2 songs in 2 days. I then asked Bitto to help me with the choreographing part. We both taught my members and practiced for 4 days with all the songs. We all barely slept but we couldn't fall down. I was anxious about this showcase so I sat in the recording room alone thinking hardly. Suddenly someone opened the door and left a glass of orange juice on my table. I looked up and saw Bitto.

Bitto: Yah, you're stressing out again... Don't be too hard in yourself alright? I don't want you to overwork yourself *pats my shoulder*
Me: Thanks... *sighs* *yawns* I need to go back to practice... Will you come?
Bitto: *sighs* for now, you rest, practice can wait alright? You don't want to look bad while you're on stage right?
Me: *chuckles* I guess you're right...~ *sighs* I am envious of my members. They are girly and all and I bet lots of boys admire them...*chuckles* I'm just a manly girl who can't act like a girl for ... *shrugs* I bet you like one of my members don't you?
Bitto: *ruffles my hair* You think too much man *chuckles* To be honest I do~ but I won't tell you until you finish your showcase *mehrong*
Me: *sighs* she must be lucky *sulks* Let's go, my members must be waiting for me~ *fake smiles*

I stood up, ready to go out and Bitto suddenly gave me a back hug. My heart thumped like mad and I was sure my face was red. 

Bitto: Just don't over work yourself alright? I don't want to worry *breaks hug* 
Me: C-ChangHyun... 
Bitto: C'mon let's go to your members~^^

We walked out and my face was still flushed. JinKyung came and hugged me and we continued practicing. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally the day of the showcase arrived and we were all very nervous. All the members of UP10TION were there to watch and I was very anxious. We were done with our makeup and finally went on stage. These 6 days of non-stop practice finally came. We all slept for less than 2 hours per day and practiced non-stop. Finally we are able to showcase something to people. When we went out on the stage, there were many people and they cheered. We started dancing and singing to our practiced song. 

We were then halfway dancing to UP10TION's song when my leg suddenly slipped. Luckily it wasn't obvious. The pain shot up to my brain but I had to put on a show still. I held the pain in and performed for the audience. 

End of SangJun P.O.V
Bitto P.O.V

We were all enjoying their performances and when our song came on, we all cheered and cheered. I was keeping my eye on SangJun and she was doing great. Suddenly I saw her slip a little and her face changed. She must've hurt herself. I was worried and SunYoul patted my shoulder. The performance went on and on until they danced to Love Yourself. SangJun looked so tired and her legs looked as if she was about to pass out. When they finished the song, we all went backstage and waited for them. 

They finally went off stage and I saw MinJoo and SaeRin helping SangJun walk. I immediately ran to them and took SaeRin's place. SunYoul took MinJoo's place and we brought her to the waiting room. YeonMi brought the ice and I helped SangJun with her ankle.

Me: Pabo, you should've been careful *lightly knocks her head* 
SangJun: *chuckles* I guess I should have *sighs* Thanks by the way.
JinHoo: Great job girls! It was awesome!!~

My members cheered after JinHoo and I smiled at SangJun. MinJoo told them that they'll go out and buy food for us with my members. I was left with SangJun and I help her bandage up her leg.

Me: Well, since your performance is over, you better not move that ankle too much for now...~ 
SangJun: Thanks :3 Say, you told me you had a crush on my members~ Who is it? is it SaeRin? *chuckles*
Me: *lightly flicks her head* Nope *chuckles* 
SangJun: *scowls* Then who? You told me you'd tell after our showcase... *pouts*
Me: *blush* I guess you can say I'm talking to her right now...? 
SangJun: *gasp* *blush* D-don't play around man... *gulps*
Me: I'm not playing around ok...? I hope I didn't ruin our friendship *sulks*
SangJun: *hugs me* Pabo, no you didn't *chuckles* I like you too~^^
Me: *blush* So this make us...?
SangJun: I guess you can say we are dating...? *blush* *covers face*
Me: *bear hugs her* You're so adorable!!! *squishes her*
SangJun: But I'm not girly like my members... How did you fall for me? 
Me: You are special alright? And you are a lot like me~^^ I like how you are so charismatic on stage and cute offstage. Plus, you are girly~ that time when you guys watched D.O.T.S, you were so cute I wanted to pinch your cheeks *mehrong*
SangJun: *blush* thanks... *smiles* Thanks for not judging me on how I look Changhyun-ah *hugs me*

I hugged her back and suddenly the members barged in cheering. We were both dumbfounded and laughed along with them. From that day onwards, it was endless teasing from me and SangJun and I really enjoyed it. 

The End.