Khun- I'll Take The Responsibility

UP10TION ONE SHOTS~^^

👶👦 I'll take the responsibility 👦👶
Featuring No SuIl a.k.a Khun & OC Oh JaeMin 

JaeMin P.O.V

I stared at the white stick in front of me and was anxious. Reason because there was a possibility of a life inside of me now. I was sure we were protected but somehow the Gods had sent me a possible angel. I was arguing whether to tell him or not but I'm scared if he doesn't want the child since we were almost finishing university. I figured I should get a real check up first before I break the news. The door opened signally he was home and I immediately kept the stick. 

Me: You're home~ *smiles*
JaeBum: Yeap~ *sighs* I'm going to go to bed first... 

With that he just left and I felt hurt. I decided to shrug it off and follow him to bed. His back was facing me making me suspicious of him. He never does that to me. My phone suddenly beeped and I saw my best friend's name on it. He sent me a text.

From Khun 10:45pm
JaeMin-ah, wanna hang out tomorrow? :)

From JaeMin 10:45pm
Sure, I have to tell you something important...

From Khun 10:46pm
Oh? What is it? Never mind that, you can tell me tomorrow~ Save it for tomorrow :)

From JaeMin: 10:47pm
 Alright Oppa... You should get some sleep... Good night 

From Khun 10:47pm
What's wrong? You seem down? Did JaeBum hurt you?! That boy better be ready!!

From JaeMin: 10:48pm
I'll tell you tomorrow, its better than texting here....

From Khun 10:48pm
Alright, better tell me everything or I'm not leaving that bastard alone! 

From JaeMin: 10:49pm
Neh...

I switched off my phone and hopped onto the bed next to my boyfriend. Not long the drowsiness came to me and I fell asleep drifting to dreamland.

The next morning, I woke up to emptiness beside me and I turned around seeing no one there. He must have left early. I sat up and lightly scratched my neck stretching afterwards. I went to brush my teeth and got breakfast ready. JaeBum left with no sound which makes me worried. He hasn't been like that before... I the stove and decided to cook some ramen since I was lazy. I left the soup boiling and once the smell hit my nose, the urge to vomit was real. I immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had the past night. My phone vibrated in my pajama pants and I answered it. 

Me: *coughs* Hello...? 
Khun: JaeMin-ah~ Where do you want to meet today? I forgot to confirm with you yesterday~ *chuckles* 
Me: Just a sec... *gags* *vomits*
Khun: Yah!! You Ok?! Are you throwing up?! What's going on?!
Me: *gags* I'm just feeling a little nausea... *vomits*
Khun: Say no more, I'm coming this instant!!

Thats when he hung up and I continued to throw up. Soon my front door burst open and immediately I knew it was Khun. I heard footsteps rush to my room and there he was standing there with that worried face of his.

End of JaeMin P.O.V
Khun P.O.V

Right after she told me she was sick, I rushed from where I was right to her apartment. I had spare keys just in case and quickly ran to her room seeing her on the toilet floor vomiting her guts out. I squatted down lightly patting her back and she continued to vomit. After a few seconds, I helped her get up and brought her to the dining table. I helped her finish with her cooking leaving the food on her table. I sat down and she began to sob. My eyes widen and I held her shoulders.

Me: What's wrong? Why are you crying? You can tell me right?
JaeMin: Oppa... I think I'm pregnant... *cries*

I was taken aback by her statement and froze for a good 30 seconds. I snapped out of it and immediately knew it was that bastard. She cried into my arms and I just took her into my embrace. Her light sobs broke my heart and the last thing I wanted to see her do was to cry because of that good for nothing bastard. I held her shoulders and she sniffed.

Me: It was him was't it? Where is he? *stern face*
JaeMin: He said it was protected but I don't know how this happened. I woke up this morning with him m-missing. I was g-going to check t-today but I'm s-scared of the r-results... *sobs*
Me: *face softens* I'll go with you. Even if it is true, I'll be there with you alright? Just calm down for now *warm smile* 
JaeMin: You're not mad? *sobs*
Me: What's the point of being mad at you? *pinch her cheeks* *chuckles* Everybody makes mistakes in their life once in a while but I'll help you through this alright? 

She smiled and we both got ready to go to the hospital. The doctor helped her check her tummy and we were nervous for the results. Soon we were both called in and I gave her shoulders a tight squeeze to ease her thoughts. The doctor looked pleasant and we both sat down.

Doctor: I want to congratulate you Ms. Oh, a life has started inside of you *smiles* for three weeks actually. This must be the father? 
JaeMin: So, you're saying I'm 3 weeks pregnant? *tears up*
Doctor: Yes indeed Ms. Oh. I'll issue you the bills and the pills you must take~ I hope you both make good parents *smiles*

We went out and I closed the door behind me. She squatted down breaking into tears and I comforted her. She looked up to me with her wet eyes and a part of my heart fell off. I sat her down and went to take the bill and medicines for her. When I went back to her, i saw her rubbing her tummy softly sniffing lightly. I walked over to her and sat beside her.

JaeMin: How am I suppose to break this news to JaeBum? He'll be furious... *sobs*
Me: He'll have to know somehow, don't worry, I'll be there beside you in case he does something bad. *pats her back*
JaeMin: You really are a good friend Khun *smiles* I appreciate it *nods*
Me: What are friends for right? *smile*

I hated myself for saying that. Keeping my feelings from her for so long, I feel like a coward. We soon went back into her apartment and I helped her with everything. Eventually evening came and that bastard came coming into the apartment drunk like a skunk. JaeMin caught him when he almost hit the floor face first and I boiled with anger. He caused this and yet he is there drunk like nobody's business. JaeMin left him on the couch and gave him the pain killer. Her became sober and sat up on his own. I nudged JaeMin and she sat beside JaeBum holding his hand.

End of Khun P.O.V
JaeMin P.O.V

I sat down beside JaeBum and held his hand earning a confused face from him. Khun stood behind us leaning on the wall listening to us with his arms folded.

Me: JaeBum-ah... I have something to tell you... 
JaeBum: What is it! You're acting so weird these days... 
Me: *flinch* *sighs* Remember that night we did it? I went to the d-doctor today to c-check if  I was p-pregnant, she s-said it was p-positive... I-I'm three weeks p-pregnant... *sniff*
JaeBum: WHAT?! *retreats hand* You tell me this now?! Why the fcuk?! I already had enough with SoEun and now you tell me you're pregnant? *glares*

I sense Khun standing up and I sighed sniffing. 

Me: Who's SoEun...? 
JaeBum: Look, I won't tell lies anymore. I cheated on you alright? With SoEun! She's prettier, richer and definitely more higher ranked than a woman like you!! 
Me: But-...
Khun: *grabs his shirt* Who the do you think you are cheating on you girlfriend...? *growls*
JaeBum: *scoff* What...? Why do you care...? Because you like this woman?! You can have her! And you, you better kill that baby...
Khun: *punches him* Only a bastard like you would kill the innocent child... *glares* Get out of here before I kick your balls... *growls*
JaeBum: Fine, we're done JaeMin... Don't eve think of coming near me again... I'm not taking any responsibilities if you bring that thing into the world...
Khun: *punch him again* GET LOST YOU PIECE OF ! 

JaeBum left and I was there not believing everything what I just heard. My heart is literally in pieces now and I cried again. What am I going to do...? My boyfriend left me and now I have a baby inside of my stomach. I cried into my hands and felt Khun sitting beside me. He held my shoulders and lifted my chin to meet his eyes. 

Khun: *smiles warmly* JaeMin-ah... Don't cry... *hugs me*
Me: He left... He freaking left... *cries* I shouldn't keep this baby... I have to abort it!! *coughs*
Khun: *breaks hug* *hold my shoulder* No! Thats a stupid decision! The child is innocent JaeMin... *rubs my tummy* I will help you through this alright? You won't have to go through this alone *smiles warmly* You trust me right? *wipes her tears*
Me: *sniff* I do trust you Khun but I don't trust myself... *sulks* I can't do this... 
Khun: Hey, look at me... I know it's hard but we can do this together alright? Just trust me *smiles* 

I slightly smiled back and he took me into his embrace again. His hugs were so soothing it calms me down even at times like this. Soon he moved into my house and helped me forget about that stupid ex of mine. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Four Months Later~

My tummy became bigger and Khun has been following me to the clinic often. The doctor still thinks Khun is the father but he said he doesn't mind. Today was the day we could try to check for his/her gender. I was excited but Khun was twice as excited. We reached the clinic and went in as soon as our names were called.

Doctor: Alright Ms. Oh, just relax and we'll do the job for you *smiles* 

She scanned my stomach and I felt Khun holding my hand. I smiled at him and he chuckled back. The doctor giggled and wiped the liquid off my stomach. She printed the picture out and showed it to us. In the picture I saw my child growing healthily and I was happy. 

Doctor: Congratulations again you two, the baby was generous enough to roughly tell us it's gender~ I'm happy to say that there is going to be a mini Ms. Oh running around the house in no time~ *smiles*

I gasped and smiled widely. My baby is going to be a baby girl. I looked at Khun and he has a bigger smile plastered on his face. We went out and he hugged me spinning me around. I giggled and he put me down rubbing my stomach after. 

Khun: Hey there little fella, try to stay healthy for your mom's sake alright? 
Me: Oppa, I'm glad you are here with me *smiles* 
Khun: *smiles* I'm glad you allowed me to do this with you JaeMin-ah...~ By the way, can I tell you something? 
Me: Sure~ *smiles*

Khun got on one knee and brought out a small box. Some people were looking and I gasped. He opened the box and inside laid a silver ring shining. I hid my mouth with my hands and Khun smiled at me.

Khun: Oh JaeMin, I know it's all too sudden but I want to tell you something *smiles* I actually liked you a lot since highschool but I was a coward for not telling you that. I was scared it will ruin our friendship so I hid those feelings in me for a very long time. After that day you told me you are pregnant, I knew I made a hug mistake of trusting that bastard. I'm not going to even bring him up anymore. After months of spending time with you, My feelings became stronger and stronger it kills me to be honest... *chuckles* I'm in love with you Oh JaeMin, so so much I feel like my heart is about to explode. With this ring here, I want to ask you, will you marry me and let me be the father of your daughter...? 

Everyone cheered and I had legit tears in my eyes. In these few months I spent extra more with Khun, I've never realized the feelings I had for him. I stood close to him and smiled so widely. His eyes shined with sincerity and I just let my tears flow. 

Me: I never knew my feelings for you until now oppa... I always gave you burden and trouble that I always feel sorry towards you after *sniff* I didn't know you held in so many things because of me... *sniff* 
Khun: Anything for the woman I love. I don't care what other people will say of me because it's you I love *smiles warmly* Will you marry me?
Me: *nods* Yes... Yes I will *blush* *smiles*

He stood up and slid the ring onto my finger. The people around cheered and I looked into his eyes. They were so sincere; tears left my eyes and he leaned in slowly capturing my lips after. The kiss was filled with love and passion and I finally realized I made the right choice. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six Months Later~ 

We were planning to have the wedding after YeIn was born and I could tell it was soon. My stomach was as big as a balloon right now and I am really thankful of Khun always staying by my side. After the proposal, I loved him even more and he always made sure to give my stomach a kiss before we go to sleep. I really appreciate that because he is willing to love YeIn even though she was not his.

I opened my eyes from my slumber and saw Khun beside me with his angelic face. He was staring down at me and I blushed. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest.

Khun: Morning soon to be Ms. No~ *chuckles*
Me: Morning handsome~ 
Khun: You want pancakes or porridge for breakfast? 
Me: C-can I make breakfast today? *looks at him*
Khun: But-
Me: *whines cutely* Just for today pwease~ *pouts*
Khun: *chuckles* Alright, but I'm watching you~ 

I smiled and groaned a little making Khun have a panic suddenly. YeIn was kicking on my stomach too hard these days and I chuckled at Khun's face.

Me: I guess YeIn is very eager to see the world soon~ She's been kicking often these days *sit up* *chuckles* *rubs tummy*
Khun: *sits up* *runs my tummy* YeIn-ah~ Don't give you mother so much pain alright? You'll see the world soon~ *kisses my tummy*
Me: Dork~

I got up despite the minor contractions and went to make some breakfast with Khun right behind me. He sat down on the dining table and admired me cooking. I chuckled at his dorkiness and proceeded to make the mixture for the pancakes. 

I lifted the bowl and wanted to mix some more when suddenly the pain in my stomach shot up to me. I dropped the bowl and held onto my stomach. Khun immediately came to my side and supported me. I felt something flow down my leg and I knew it was time.

Khun: Yah, what's wrong! Are you alright?!
Me: o-oppa, my water broke... YeIn is on her way... *smiles lightly* *groans*
Khun: *gasp* I'll bring you to the hospital now!

He grabbed my stuff and rushed me to the hospital like lightning. The doctor checked on me and said that I must go in labor soon. Khun followed me into the room and the doctor guided me through the process. 

Doctor: Now, I know it hurts but just follow me and I'll guid you slowly, Mr. No can help by cheering on her *smiles* when I say 'one two push', Ms. No you push when I say push. Understand? 
Me: *nods*
Doctor: Alright, everybody get ready, One, Two, PUSH!

This went on for some time and finally with one last push, I could hear the cries of a baby. Finally YeIn is brought into this world. The doctor carried her to me and I smiled holding her. She was beautiful and sleeping soundly. The doctor finished with the rest and brought me to the ward. Khun held my hand and looked at YeIn while I was feeding her. He smiled and a tear left his eye. I panic a little and he held my arm to calm me down.

Khun: I'm the luckiest man alive to be able to have two beautiful angels with me *smiles*
Me: All thanks to you oppa, for not giving up on me *smiles* 
Khun: I couldn't bare to give up on you JaeMin... I love you and you should know that *smiles*
Me: I love you too Su Il... 

After weeks, we finally brought YeIn home and Khun invited all his friends to our wedding. They came to our house and I chuckled because YeIn's name was the exactly the same with SunYoul. They happily accepted my daughter and I really appreciate Khun so much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon the day of the wedding came and my cousin was my makeup artist. She was really close to me but lived far away. She was so happy to hear that I was getting married and rushed right away to come see me and YeIn. She was currently finishing up my hair and it looked gorgeous

HyeSin: Eonnie, how did you manage to look so thin after giving birth to YeIn? I'm jealous~
Me: Determinatiom kiddo *chuckles*
HyeSin: *sighs dreamily* You're so lucky Eonnie to have a husband like Khun Oppa~ Teach me your ways~
Me: *chuckles* I will~

Finally after all the waiting, it was time to walk down the aisle. My parents weren't here to see but I'm sure they are up there cheering for me. JinHoo oppa took the place of my dad and by the side I saw WooShin holding onto YeIn with Bitto trying to make her laugh. Soon I was side by side with Khun and we faced the priest. 

Priest: Do you Mr. No Su Il take Ms. Oh JaeMin to be your lovely wedded wife?
Khun: I do, *faces me* to the moon and back *smiles*
Priest: And do you Ms. Oh JaeMin take Mr. No Su Il as your lovely wedded husband?
Me: I do, *faces him* to the moon and back... *blush*
Priest: If nobody has any last words, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. 

We faced each other and Khun lifted the vail. He leaned in and a familiar pair of lips captured mine into a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and he broke the kiss staring back at me lovingly. At this moment I could ask for nothing else but to live happily with my newly wedded husband Khun and daughter YeIn until the day I die.

The End~