Meeting the rest?

My life together with EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rebeckas POV:
”Hi. Uhm.. I don't know what to say.. I got your LINE id from Yixing. I'm...Luhan” - Luhan
Wait.. What.. Luhan!?
Hang on a second.. Why would Luhan want to have my ID?
I knew Lay had contact (sort of) with Luhan, and maybe even with TAO, but why he even thought about giving my ID to him..
”Hi.. Uhm, why did Yixing give you my ID?” - Rebecka
Since I didn't think he would answer, I put my phone on the bedtable and went to take a shower.
I mean, it was warm outside, so I felt I needed one. When I came back out of the shower I noticed I got a message on LINE.
”Didn't someone in EXO tell you? You are famous within EXO, even us former members. I heard about Baekhyun meeting you, and didn't stop talking about you since” - Luhan
”But.. You.. Why?” I still can't understand why he would even want it, or why he even wrote, and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY:
I got the call..
”Hi is this Rebecka?” the person in the phone asked me
”Yes?”
”Hi, my name is Karin and I am calling from Folksam regarding your apartment.”
”Ok?”
”I am sorry to say that the entire house burned last night, and your apartment was the one that got most damaged, and is unliveable now.”
”What!? But...”
”Your neigbours managed to save your cats though, and managed to get a hold on your mother who came and got your cats.”
Ok, so my cats are safe, that's good... But everything else... All my EXO merch. My signed kpop Cds.. Everything... Gone...
”If there is anything you want replaced, please send in a request to us on our webpage.”
”If, it was possible to get the things replaced I would.. But thank you. Good bye.”
”Good bye.”
Everything, gone.. Then I ran out the hotel, leaving everything behind me...
I just knew, I didn't care about anything anymore.
I didn't even care that it was raining outside.

Baekhyuns POV:
”Ah, so nice to take a walk, alone for once without any of the other members.. Hmm, isn't that Rebecka?”
I saw Rebecka running towards the bridge tha

Please log in to read the full chapter