Night at EXO dorm

My life together with EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rebecka POV
Ok, so EXO decided that Suho would talk to their manager tomorrow, since they wanted to hang out with me today and not have to even care about what the manager might or migh not say with the idéa about having me working with them. I mean come on, I am non asian, my korean is not as good as you think it is. You could hear by far that I can't speak it so well. I am surprised I have so far been able to communicate with EXO in korean without any problem.
”Noona!” Kai said to me and made me come out of my thoughts of tomorrow.
”Yes?” God, I hate when they call me noona. But at least the others don't. It is only the maknae line that does. Sassy maknaes.
”I'm curious. How long have you been a fan of EXO?”
”How long? Let me think, I was watching MAMA 2012 on livestream since I was a fan of Super Junior, SHINee & EPIK HIGH which all 3 were performing there. And then I saw your performance, and to be honest, I thought you were just some random people performing before SHINee, since LUCIFER collab. But then I looked you guys up, and I liked you. (A/N: True story!! I did find them during that event!!) and I have liked you since, even if I did not focus on korean music for ~3 years, I still had a few k-songs on my computer, and Ipod that I listen to. I became ”hardcore” k-fan earlier this year.” I answered while thinking back how stupid I was to think they were not any artists.
”Wow, that is nearly since the beginning” Kai answered while the others who was listening was looking at me with a surprised face, since they know how few fans they had in the beginning and how everyone called EXO a flop.
”Yes, it is. I've been a k-pop fan since 2010 though, with Teen Top, SHINee, Super Junior, Bigbang, T-ara & SNSD being my first groups I fell in love with. So this fall is my 6 years anniversary as a k-fan.”
”Oh, that is really cool! I wish we were able to meet you earlier, before this year.” B

Please log in to read the full chapter