Background on Rebecka

My life together with EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

So let me tell you about Rebecka.
She is the same age as Kris, LuHan and Xiumin, so it is no surprise that she and Xiumin became really close when they finally met.
She first saw EXO on Mama 2012 but at that time, she thought they were just SMtraniees and was more focused on SHINee, Super Junior and other groups she knew about, but she later found them again but when she found them again TAO, Kris & LuHan had already left EXO, and she found the reason why, and it made her hate SM (not the artists though, just the company).
She was 2014 diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and through that she got some more, and haven't been able to get work because of that, but she dosen't care, because she have been able to travel a lot. 2015 she was in Japan 2 times.
She fell in love with Chen because of his awesome vocals and the dork he is.
For long, she hated Lee Soo Man (owner of SM) because she thought he was the bad guy, but turned out he wasn't, but that he actually loves the artists in SM like they were his own kids.
She decided to travel to Korea when she fell in love with even more groups (up in over 20 kpop groups).
She have been sucidal a lot, and even tried a few times.

You might wonder what is true, and what isn't. The part of her meeting them isn't true, and everything that happens when she meet them isn't true either.

Please log in to read the full chapter