The idéa got to his head

My life together with EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

So it was decided by EXO that Rebecka would stay there for the night. But Rebecka couldn't stop worrying about what happend at home in Sweden. She was worried about her cats, and she didnt have her phone so she couldn't call home and ask her mom how the cats were. And what if something else have happened? There is a reason why Rebecka have her phone on while being in other countries, in case of something happens in the family.

Rebeckas POV:
”Uhm, guys?” and then 9 par of eyes was on me.
”Is it possible to borrow someones computer so I can contact my mother regarding my cats and everything? I sort of ran away from my phone.”
”Ofcourse, you can borrow mine.” - Sehun
”Thank you.”
So me and Sehun walked into his and Suhos room where his computer was, and he logged into the computer for me.
”Just, don't do anything that would tell off that you are here with us.” - Sehun
”Ofcouse not, I am not that stupid.” I said and laughed a bit and logged into facebook, where I saw my mother was online, and since you can actually call people on facebook now a days, I did that.
”Hi mom”
”Rebecka, where are you now? I tried calling your phone, but no answer.”
”Ah, I am at a few friends place, that I met while I was here in Korea.”
”Friends? Ok..”
”How are the cats?”
”They are fine. But, you know, you won't be able to move back to my apartment right?”
There she said it.. The thing I always kn

Please log in to read the full chapter