Chapter 2: Confusions, Jealousy, and more Confusions

Lies Behind Their Smiles

Chapter 2

A note from me to you:

First of all, thank you for those who read the first chapter, I’m grateful that you noticed my story. Second to those who subscribed to this story THANK YOU SO MUCH, that you’re willing to wait for me to update, unfortunately I can’t update fast as you could notice hehehe so sorry for that.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, here’s the 2nd chapter I hope you’ll enjoy this.

 

Same rule as the previous chapter. Italics are in english the rest are them conversing in korean.

Happy Reading!!

 

Edited as of 29/09/20


Chapter 2

 

Nobody's POV

 

“Ugh I’m beat, that pink monster sure is living up to her reputation as T-manager.” The ice princess complained while getting on the van that would take them back to their dorm.

 

Oh shut it you lazy ice princess.” Countered the girl who is currently dressed with pink fabrics and accessories from head to toe, who was unexpectedly within earshot of the complainant.

 

I am not lazy you pink brained brat.” The former retorted, who is starting to get pissed.

 

Yeah, yeah whatever lazy bum.” The latter conceded, knowing that if she continues to tease the girl another cat fight would occur.

 

Are you by chance mocking me?” Jessica Jung asked Tiffany, eyes narrowing.

 

I am not mocking you Jung. You’re just assuming things.” Tiffany, who is oblivious with the other’s expression, answered the already pissed girl.

 

WHY YOU!!!” Jessica shouted at Tiffany. Throwing her shoes towards her with a straight head shot pitch.

 

OUCH!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!” Tiffany shouted back throwing her hair brush.

 

And that’s how a war started outside the van that the Nation’s Girl Group is officially using.

The brawl between the two girls which is currently ongoing outside the vehicle they supposed to be using, wherein the two of them are throwing stuffs against each other accompanied by an insult or two. This skirmish continued until two other members arrived at the scene and saw the mess caused the by the two.

 

“OMO!! Unnies stop that!” The maknae of the group shouted at the two girls. This valiant effort was unfortunately not heard.

 

“This parking lot is clearly a war-zone. Seohyun-ah, won’t you call someone? Uhh… specifically Taeyeon or Yoona to stop these two. In the meantime I’ll try to lessen things here.” Sooyoung ordered Seohyun, eyes fixed at the two fighting girls.

 

“Neh unnie.” Seohyun answered immediately knowing what would happened if she would hesitate.

 

“Hyunnie please go faster I might die here.” Sooyoung pleaded the younger girl, eyeing the carnage that is caused by two angry forces.

 

With that Seohyun rushed back to their practice room to find anyone to help subdue the two clashing hurricanes. Luckily the first ones she saw are Taeyeon and Yoona, which was now getting ready to go home. Without a moment’s hesitation she immediately rushed towards the two.

 

“U-unnie, h-help… w-war… v-van...” Seohyun wheezed out.

 

“Wait Hyun catch your breath first… You good? Okay, now tell us what do you mean by a war?” Yoona coaxed the gasping girl.

 

“Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie are throwing things at each other at the parking lot. Jebal Yoona unnie lets hurry up, Sooyoung unnie is trying to stop those two and might die in the process.” Seohyun pleaded Yoona, accompanied by tugging of the others sleeves.

 

“What? Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie are fighting?” Yoona asked obviously worried for the two.

 

“Y-yeah, I don’t know why, because when Sooyoung unnie and I got there, the van and the surrounding area is a total mess.” Seohyun explained hastily.

 

“If that’s the case then… wait what? Yah Seohyun, you left Sooyoung there by herself?” Taeyeon shouted at the youngest. The said girl who is now running towards the direction of the parking lot, fortunately heard.

 

“Y-yeah she said that she would try to lessen things there.” Seohyun called back, anxious to go back to the war zone faster.

 

“Aiya, she can’t handle those two… yah Yoona where are you going” Taeyeon scolded Seohyun but was interrupted when Yoona ran towards the van.

 

“To stop the war… And Taeyeon unnie it would be a great help if you would move your towards the war zone you know. And stop scolding Seohyun will you.” Yoona told Taeyeon while running towards the scene.

 

When Yoona arrived at the crime see she saw total chaos, the van windows: broken; their things: scattered; Choi Sooyoung: hiding behind a trash can, and two girls holding each other’s hair, while shouting at each other.

 

“What in the world is happening here? JESSICA UNNIE, TIFFANY UNNIE WILL YOU STOP THAT?” Yoona called out at the two girls but unfortunately no one heard.

 

“Sheesh have they gone deaf?” Yoona muttered to herself.

 

“Omo Sooyoung unnie! Gwaenchana? [trans: you okay?]” Seohyun asked Sooyoung as soon as they arrived at the battle field.

 

“Oh gosh this is a total wreck. Manager oppa will go nuts if he sees this.” Taeyeon uttered after viewing the scene.

 

“Of course he will! Have you seen this mess? At any rate, Unnie we should stop this two before someone sees this.” Yoona urged the older girl.

 

*gulp* “Do we have to? ... O-of course hehehe we have to.” Taeyeon, thought about Yoona’s suggestion got cold feet but dismissed that thought when she saw the glare Yoona gave her. In which in her opinion right now is the scariest among the nine of them.

 

“Well then let’s go.” Kim Taeyeon, the amazing leader of the nation’s girl group, otherwise known as SonyeoShidae (서녀시대), steeled herself for the war she is now going to stop.

 

Planning to subdue the girls, the two of them attempted to grab the two and separate them however they were thrown out instead. Pissed from being ignored and thrown, Yoona have done the thing she never thought of doing to her unnies.

 

WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT? HOW DARE YOU FIGHT LIKE THIS IN AN OPEN AREA? YOU TWO ARE IDOLS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.” She yelled, obviously angry at the two which was a first ever since she joined Girls’ Generation. Of course she gets angry but never this angry.

 

As it stands, the two girls realized they had thrown someone by the scuffle they are in and stopped a second before the eruption of Mt. Yoona.

Shocked from the outburst of their second maknae, the two didn’t even realize that they are still grabbing each other’s hair. Even the other members who were already in the scene and those who just arrived were all stunned speechless. It took 10 seconds before the rest of them gained their minds, however for all involved those 10 second felt like a decade.

 

“Y-Yoong/ U-unnie/Y-Yoona.” Jessica, Tiffany and the rest of the girls stuttered, shocked about this first ever outburst by their beloved member.

Regardless of the point that the other girls did not understand a thing about what Yoona had said, they are still surprised by the fact alone that the Im Yoona is capable of such anger.

 

After becoming aware of having a situation outside, their manager dashed out of the building and immediately went towards Yoona.

 

  1. “Miss Yoona please calm down.” Their manager tried to calm down the younger one, for he is aware of what would be the consequences if she will not be calmed down ASAP.

 

  1. “Let me go Sebastian. I know what I am doing.” Yoona coldly said to their manager.

 

  1. “B-But Miss Yoona… I understand.” Their manager could only just say, knowing how seriously dangerous the girl is at this state.

 

“All of you go back to the practice room. We have some serious talk to do.” Yoona told the girls and their manager, her voice colder than the winter air.

 

Sensing the very authoritative aura encompassing the doe eyed girl, the rest of the girls followed her command without second thoughts. Afraid of her current state even Jessica, did not dare to approach Yoona.

A nervous atmosphere is palpable between the girls.

 

When they arrived at the practice room Yoona motioned them to seat except for the two, in which they quickly obliged.

 

“You two. WHAT. THE. HECK. Went inside your heads that you fought in an open place like that?” Im Yoona asked the two girls with her voice dripping with anger so thick, one could taste it.

What would you do if paparazzi happened to pass by and caught you? Ah I know, does being called as the Nation’s Girl Group went inside your head? Did you think that having that title would not affect you if you made a huge scandal? Did you forget that we are now spilling our blood sweat and tears for our upcoming comeback? Do our fans mean nothing to the both of you? Is being a member of So Nyeo Shi Dae a joke for you? ANSWER ME!” Yoona spat at the two girls which is now bowing their heads, knowing that what she just said were all true.

They lost all their reason back then and were lucky that nobody noticed them despite being in such an open space.

 

After this criticism from her, the room went quiet. Until Jessica Jung became the brave soul and decided to broke it.

 

“W-we uhh we made a big mistake and we are deeply sorry about what we have just done.” Jessica Jung started hesitatingly.

But I swear joining SoShi means everything to me and I am terrible guilty because of what I had done. And I admit I am the one to blame because I was the one who started this incident.” Jessica admitted, bowing her head.

However, the rest of the people in the room knew that seeing this sorry and guilty Jessica is rare, and would swear that this is the most behaved version of the girl for the past years they have been together.

 

“It was a joke at first but things got out of hand, and we are terribly sorry about it. And I agree with Jessi, being able to join Girl’s Generation is one of the best things that happened in my life. And I would not dare to ruin its name. Actually the two of us is at fault here if I just didn’t pissed off Jessica this fight would not broke out.” Tiffany also admitted her fault.

 

“I’m sorry/ I’m sorry.” JeTi told the rest of the girls while bowing 90 degrees for a few seconds. Knowing full well what are the repercussions towards their career, reputation and the group as a whole if things got too much out of hand. Especially if a certain nosy media outlet (*ehem* Dispatch) got wind of this incident.

 

After this sincere apology, the room went quiet. With the atmosphere so thick that it could be cut with a knife, the rest of the girls are uncertain how to speak up or how to lighten up the mood. This went for a minute until Yoona spoke out.

 

“Good to know that you realized your mistakes. However, as punishment, you two will be assigned house duties for three weeks, and will be the first ones to be prepared whenever there is a group schedule.” Yoona finally told them still with her authoritative voice.

Even if SoShi is a bunch of noisy girls that has strong convictions, nobody even contradicted this punishment.

 

“We accept our punishment.” JeTi answered knowing perfectly that they deserve it.

 

Nobody dared to talk, even Taeyeon the leader of the group, were afraid of what would Yoona do if she interrupted her. After a few minutes of silence, everyone inside the practice room was surprised when Yoona decided to break the silence, not by what she said but rather with her tone when she said the words.

 

“Well then who’s up for some dinner? My treat.” Yoona announced, her voice is as jolly as possible, a very far cry from her deadly cold voice earlier. This whiplash inducing change of course earned her disbelieving looks from the rest of the girls.

 

“What? You don’t want to be treated?” Yoona asked them innocently; inwardly she is amused by their expressions.

 

“E-eh? Y-you’re Yoona right?” Yuri asked, terribly confused at the sudden change of mood and expressions from the girl. One minute she’s scarier than a demon then the next she’s an adorable puppy. The rate of the exchange however is enough to give anybody a whiplash.

 

“Hahaha what’s with the face? Last time I checked my name is Im Yoona. Unless you knew other Yoona” Yoona told the still confused Yuri. Holding her chin, partly to act as if thinking, the other part is to stop herself in laughing.

 

Deciding to give pity to the girls who are terribly confused and looked like the gears in their head stopped working; the Nation’s Visual explained what happened.

 

“Look girls, whatever you saw from me earlier please, let us just forget it OK. Uhh… how should I say this? Just think of it as an evil Yoona who came from another dimension possessed me. And… ugh… honestly, I am terribly embarrassed by my actions earlier so let’s just please forget about this.” She told them truthfully, scratching her nape and acting bashful.

Say whatever you want with Im Yoona, but one thing is for sure she is an amazing actress.

 

“A-ah w-well you can’t blame us if we act like this you were really scary earlier. I could say that you’re scarier than HellFany and HellSica put together. You even made manager oppa shut up and let you talk to this two.” Taeyeon told Yoona hesitantly, however her statement earned nods from 7 girls.

 

“Ah hehehe is that so? Then, I am so sorry for scaring you girls, I promise you not to show it again if possible. Just don’t fight in the public like that again.” Yoona said while blushing and scratching her ears.

 

“You bet we won’t. I had enough of your scary phase.” Sunny spoke for the rest of the girls.

 

“So Yoongie you’re back to yourself right?” Jessica asked Yoona cutely while clinging to her arms.

 

“Yes Jessica, Yoona’s back to herself, right Yoong?” Tiffany said while mimicking Jessica’s actions.

 

“Ah yeah unnie. Anyway let’s go for dinner I’m really hungry, all those rage from before drained my energy.” Yoona said while expertly shrugging the two koalas in her arms.

 

After some deliberation (and when I say some, it is actually an hour of arguing) the girls decided to eat at a nearby restaurant given the fact that their van is all messed up, and can’t be used for the mean time.

 

*At the Restaurant*

 

“Yoongie try this one.” Jessica, who is seated at the right side of Yoona, offered the girl.

 

“Aniyo, Yoong try this one its better.” Tiffany, who is seated at the left side, also offered Yoona.

 

“Ah girls I think it’s better to let Yoona eat what she wants.” Sensing another fight to resurface Taeyeon took the initiative to tell the two girls to let Yoona choose whatever she wants to eat. And when she thought she was successful, she nearly face palmed herself when her suggestion brought another round of competition.

 

“So Yoongie what do want to eat? You like this one right?” Jessica said while still insisting the dish she recommended earlier.

 

“Eyy don’t choose that Yoong this dish really jjang, you should try this.” Tiffany also insisting her dish.

 

Yoona feeling helpless, look desperately for someone to save her. That is until she saw Sooyoung eating happily at the corner.

 

“Waah Sooyoung unnie, can I taste that?” Yoona rushed out to the tall girl, leaving Jessica and Tiffany behind.

 

“Yoongie! /Yoong!” Jessica and Tiffany just shouted.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Whew at last I could eat peacefully, those two are so disrupting my meal time.

 

Waah this samgyupsal is sooo good.

 

(Insert eating sounds)

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I guess she’s still a bit upset at us. *sigh* Tsk pabo Sica why did you even start that fight?

 

Oh my Gosh why so cute Yoong?” I heard someone whispered beside me.

Right, I think I know now why I started that fight. I am so fed up by Tiffany’s attempts to steal Yoona’s attention away from me. Well come to think of it it’s not only Tiffany but the rest of the members as well.

 

As I try to observe what they are doing right now, I have come to a summary: THEY ARE FREAKING WATCHING MY YOONA RIGHT NOW. And it is so annoying that it’s maddening, although what they are doing is not that obvious but when you had live with them for about 5 years, you’ll know what they’re thinking just by observing their body language.

 

Tsk I can’t really blame them if they do so, however I still confessed to her first! There should be an unspoken rule that nobody should try to gain her attention. Well, not until she rejected me, then I know it’ll hardly happen. Huh… Now that I think of it, the ‘heartfelt’ confession I did was so unexpected and embarrassing if I may add.

 

Flashback

 

~During Hello Baby Era~

 

Most of the girls, including me are now in the living room to prepare the room for us to watch the first episode of our newest reality show Hello Baby.

 

“GUYS! Hurry it’ll gonna start any minute!” with that shout from our T-manager the food bearers which of course will be the shikshins, came rushing to the room.

 

(A/N: The following will be the girls reaction while watching hello baby episode one, which of course will be in Jessica’s perspective. Sorry ‘bout this hahaha my laziness strikes so bear with me. And I highly recommend that you watch Hello baby, for you to relate to whatever I’m typing here. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

 

“Soo if you grew up to be a boy, would there be a chance that you’ll like a girl?” Yuri bluntly asked after the scene where Sooyoung recounted her experiences as a child.

 

“Maybe,” Sooyoung answered while looking at Yoona sneakily.

 

After that answer from Sooyoung I could feel the tension building up between us except for my Yoongie. Who is now currently assaulting the snacks with no mercy.

Tch, I forgot Choi Sooyoung is another competitor to deal with. But that tension quickly dissolved after Yoongie shouted.

 

“Kyaaahh Tiffany unnie, Hyunnie, your baby pictures are soooo cute. Hihihihi.” Yoona giggled. And that was the cue for us to know that she’s gorging the chocolates.

 

“Yoong stop eating the chocolates, your being childish again.” Taeyeon told her, looking really concerned and somehow excited.

*sigh* This is another problem of Yoona, whenever she’s eating chocolates of more than 750 grams she starts acting like a 7 year old kid.

 

“B-but Yoongie likes chocolates.” And yeah she does her aegyo.

 

“Still you need to share them okay?” Taeyeon told her in a motherly voice.

 

*Yoongie nods cutely*

 

“Then Taeyeon unnie get the chocolates. Yoongie will claim Sica unnie as Yoongie’s huggable pillow.” Yoona said and she immediately hugged me and snugly put her head on my shoulders.

Ah I forgot to mention every time she stars to act childishly I get the honor of being her pillow/life sized stuffed toy. Which of course why I always earn the jealous glares from the rest of the girls.

 

*Taeyeon clears throat and looked away.*

 

“Pfft hahaha Hyoyeon-ah, that face of yours,” Sunny commented, breaking the ongoing awkward atmosphere.

 

“YAH!” Hyoyeon shouted back to Sunkyu.

 

“Oh it’s Yoona’s turn.” Tiffany announced. I immediately felt that Yoona stiffened, though it is really a small reaction. Signaling she’s still in her right mind and just really hyper.

*sigh*

I see she still has no plans to revealing her past to us. I can’t blame her though; I assume she let her past stay as secret because she’s running away from it; running away from me might be the most appropriate.

 

“Whoa Yoong your face is still the same,” Yuri told Yoona, while the said girl who has still had her head on my shoulders, didn’t make any comment.

Luckily Yuri did not mind Yoona’s silence.

“Hahaha, Yul you really look like your oppa.” Hyoyeon told Yuri. After Yuri’s baby picture was revealed.

 

“Of course he’s my, brother. But if I look like him means that I’m handsome right, Yoong?” tsk look at this girl, she’s so desperate for my Yoongie’s attention.

 

“Hmm…. Sica unnie Yoongie’s sleepy.” Yoona mumbled suddenly, causing everyone in the living room to face us.

 

“Should I carry you to our bedroom?” Sooyoung asked, right I forgot she and Taeyeon are Yoongie’s roommates. Tsk I still don’t get it why our room assignment and roommates were decided by drawing lots.

 

“Ani… I still want to watch *yawn* Hello Baby.” Yoongie answered sleepily.

 

“But you’re already sleepy.” Tiffany countered.

 

“Fany unnie is right unnie you need to sleep, you got home late last night, plus you had a very early schedule today.” Seohyun agreed to Tiff’s argument, clearly worried for the doe-eyed girl in my arms.

 

“They are both right Yoong, you don’t look so good you also need a rest, we can’t afford for the face of the group to look like a zombie with tons of eye bags. And if you’re worried that you can’t watch the pilot episode we’ll just record it for you.” Taeyeon gently argued, towards the sleepy girl.

I have to say with all her faults and mistakes; Kim Taeyeon is one heck of a leader.

 

As you might notice, even though Seohyun is our maknae we really get so protective of Yoona. Of course she’s our most precious member if not for her we would have already have been disbanded before we even debuted. Hmm how should I say this… she’s like the glue that bonded all of us and still keeps us together. And yeah she somehow helped every one of us whether by singing, dancing, intra-personal skills, personal problems, etc.; hence our protectiveness for her.

 

“Then excuse me for a while, I’ll just go to our room and sleep.” Yoona mumbled groggily.

 

“Sure go ahead. Have a good night sleep.” Sunny told Yoongie.

 

“Are you fine by yourself? Should I accompany you?” I asked her.

 

*Chuckles* “Pabo unnie our room is just about 5 steps away, don’t worry okay just enjoy the pilot since you didn’t get the chance to meet Kyungsan for the first time with us.” Yoona answered back to me while tapping my head. Her gesture of assuring me things, tsk she’s still the same.

 

*fast forward*

 

“YoonYul imnida.” I just heard Yoona say from the television, even the captions did not help.

And I think my heart just broke into thousands of pieces. I was stunned; I thought I couldn’t move until someone nudged me. I think that was Sunny or Hyoyeon, I really don’t know my mind is in a haze right now, but I couldn’t cry not in front of these girls.

 

“E-excuse me I’ll just sleep first I’m really sleepy right now.” After I said that I walked quickly, to our room and cry my eyes out.

I should be immuned to this right? Cause ever since I knew her this always happens to me. But damn it still hurts, it freakin’ hurts.

I do know that the pairing was just for the show; however the bottled up feelings I have coupled with my insecurity, made me felt that I was stabbed in the back. It also doesn’t help that I assumed that things between Yoona and I are going really well.

 

*next day*

 

“Sicaaa unnie!!! Hehehe guess what??” Yoongie happily approached me as soon as I got out of my room.

 

“Omo! Unnie! What happened to your eyes? Gwaenchana?” she interrogated me when she saw my puffed eyes, which I’m guessing caused by, me crying to sleep last night.

Well , I remembered it again. Shove it down Sica, you must not cry in front of Yoona, especially not in front of her.

 

I just shook my head, for I know that if I say another word I may end up bursting into tears. Luckily Yoona did not push with the issue

 

“Just so you know unnie, I’ll be just here ready to listen to all of your concerns. *smiles* anyway I gotta go; I’m kinda late for my schedule already.” She started to walk towards the door when she stopped and addressed me again.

 

“Uhh Sica unnie you might want to check my bed, you might find something interesting there. Bye!” I didn’t respond to her, if she was expecting my reply or not, I did not know.

 

“UNNIE!” I was surprised when she called me again. And when I looked up I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

 

*tsup*

 

“Hehehehe himnae*unnie!” she whispered to me after she kissed my cheeks. [trans: have strength, something like fighting]

 

“IM YOONA! For goodness sake you’re already late for your schedule.” I heard manager oppa shouted. While I’m still rooted at my position unable to process what’s really happening around me.

 

What! The! !? Did she just kiss me? After I processed what I happened, I squealed real hard that the rest of the dorm woke up.

 

*fast forward*

 

I’m currently filming Hello Baby with the girls for the first time, and at the same time having jealousy issues. I was really happy to think that I’m going to film with Yoongie and forgot the fact that Yoona and Yuri had already established a couple, meaning the two would have more interactions between them.

My mood went further down the drain after watching the two of them. And while we were pranking Seohyun, I guess, I let some of my frustrations out while acting, because some of my reactions came out naturally.

 

*sigh*

 

Even in the van Yoona and Yuri still interacts more sweetly than necessary, and I really… really don’t like seeing them that way but I have no energy left to scold or pull them apart, so I just closed my eyes and pretended that everything is fine.

 

The following days I made it a point to avoid Yoona; I guess this is my way to ease the pain a little. I guessed that Yoona did not notice my actions or she noticed but took no action, so I just continued to sulk even more. However that hypothesis was proven wrong when Yoona cornered me one night, in the parking lot to ask me what my problem is. Why I am avoiding her and stuff. But of course being the person I am, I kept quiet about those matters; well not until she cried in front of me, clearly frustrated about why I am ignoring her all of a sudden.

Her tears slapped me with reality and made me remember one of the absolute truths in my life. Seeing her cry is much more painful for me than seeing her being paired up with someone, and knowing that she cried because of me tripled the pain I felt.

 

“U-Unnie, did I do something wrong? *sob* Unnie p-please speak to me I-I c-can’t stand this.” She said these words that crumpled my wall I painstakingly built these past days.

 

“Y-Yoong.” Being helpless, it was all I could utter at the moment.

 

“I-I… Yoongie please stop crying.” I tried to pacify her, wiping her tears.

 

“T-tell me what have I done wrong unnie, and I’ll do my best to avoid it. I can’t stand this unnie you… *sob* you’re my best friend. At least tell me what’s the problem, we’re best friends right?” She told me while holding my hand; tears’ still rolling down her divine face, every drop is another bullet striking my heart.

 

“That’s my problem being your best friend.” I tried to say calmly.

 

“W-what? I can’t understand you. Y-you don’t want to be my friend?” her tone telling me how hurt she is now.

 

Closing my eyes, I’ve made my resolution.

This is now or never, I need to confess to her, if she’ll accept me I’ll court her but if she won’t then I’ll still pursue her. Heh… what do you know? All it took was just Yoona hurting, for me to confront my feelings.

You’re a ing coward self.

 

“Yoongie listen well okay. I love you.” I told her… I finally ing told her.

 

“I know, I mean I love you too. *sniffs* you’re my best friend right?” Yoona tries to wipe her tears, which I helped her all too willingly.

 

“No, what I meant was I love you. Not as a sister, or as a best friend but romantically. I love you ever since, you picked up my pencil 16 years ago… I-I have been in love with you ever since. Do you understand what I am saying?” I cradled her face in my hands while looking at her eyes.

 

“W-what?” was all that she could utter. Not that I am surprised, the best friend you have been with all these years suddenly bombarded with you her feelings.

 

“Yoongie I…”

 

“D-did you say 16 years ago? That’s not possible I only met you 5 years ago. Unless… you said I picked up your pencil… perhaps are you… Jaz? No… no that’s impossible s-she died 9 years ago.” She uttered looking lost and vulnerable.

 

*sigh*

 

I guess this is the moment of truth huh.

 

“Yoongie… No, Shane please look at me. It’s me. I’m your Bey, I’m that person who followed you all throughout our first grade, your seatmate during second grade your best friend from the third grade until our high school… I-I’m Jasmine Annabeth Ybarra.” I told her. I thought she’s gonna yell at me or slap me. But what she did was much more hurtful.

 

“Hahahahahahaha, that’s a good one, so where are the cameras. I admit defeat you guys could stop his now. Where did you even get that story? Hahahaha.” She just said. While I’m all confused and kind of pissed.

 

“Shane…” before I could say another word. She cut me off.

 

DON’T CALL ME THAT! Stop this hidden camera I’m not amused anymore.” Raising her voice, she started to look for cameras all over the place.

 

I am not pranking you okay… just please listen to me, this is all real why won’t you accept that fact? I’m your best friend and I know your Shaina Camille Park. Why won’t you acknowledge that!” losing my patience I said those words at her.

 

Acknowledge? I can’t or rather I won’t… my best friends died 7 years ago because of me. So tell me why would I accept that you’re Jaz? You do not have even the slightest resemblance with her. I’ll admit you have the best resources if you uncovered my past, but using my best friends to prank me is not okay. You should stop this now Jessica unnie, while I still have an ounce of respect left for you.

 

“Yoongie please, this is not a prank okay? I really am Jasmine Annabeth Ybarra. And for the record it wasn’t your fault that we got into an accident, nobody died during that day, not me, my sister or Hannah. Also I have a reason why I looked like this. You see me and my sister’s face were so damaged that the doctors were forced to do plastic surgery to us and since the one who found us had no idea who we were she made our face to look like her daughters that had died earlier. Unfortunately both of us had amnesia and we just had our memory back a year before we met again. So please stop blaming yourself and believe me.” I pleaded earnestly; I would not to go down on my knees not yet anyway.

It’s not that I won’t do it; if kneeling was all it took for her to believe me I’ll do it. However, I’m saving my knees for my proposal which would stay in my imagination if this confession would go down the drain.

 

When I thought that she would talk back again, she hugged me and cried, bawled her eyes out if you will. And all I could do at the moment was to pat her back and let her cry her heart out, I could only imagine how painful my revelation to her just now.

I really thought that she would be angry at me, if I were her I’d question myself why I didn’t shown my face to her if I was alive all these years. However while she was crying all that she uttered was ‘thank you for being alive’ over and over again.

After about an hour of crying I noticed that she stopped and when I lifted up her head I saw that she’s sleeping, so I carried her into the car (surprisingly she’s very light) and drove to the nearest hotel to let her have a proper rest.

 

I was about to leave her to go to another bed when she held my hands and muttered.

 

“Please don’t leave me.”

 

“I won’t Yoongie don’t worry.”

 

So I lied beside her and we spent the night hugging each other.

 

*the next morning*

 

“Ughh, somebody please turn off the lights.” I heard Yoona mumbled groggily.

 

*chuckles* isn’t she cute?

 

“Yoongie wake up.” I shook her shoulders to wake her up because last night we did not inform them after where we went after practice, and I think right now they are going nuts now where to find us.

 

“Hmmm.” Was all that she replied to me. What really surprised me was she put her arms around my waist and nuzzled her nose on my neck a gesture she always does during our sleepovers in the past.

 

This isn’t a dream right? You’re really alive?” I heard her muttered. To assured her I combed her hair using my fingers, a gesture that she only allows me to do to her.

 

“But unnie, t-that thing that you said to me last night. W-was that true?” she asked me nervously.

 

“I love you Yoongie and that’s the truth.” I said to her while looking her straight in the eyes.

 

“I-I don’t know what to say.” I heard her whisper.

 

*chuckles*

 

“Don’t rush your self Yoongie. But whether you like it or not I’m going to court you alright?” I smiled at her

 

“U-unnie.” I think she was so overwhelmed at what was happening at the moment and that what all she had managed to say.

 

“I’m not in a rush Yoong. I have waited for 16 years for this day. And I’m not giving up on you until you’re the one pushing me away. So bear with this fool unnie of yours that only sees you as her world.” I poured out all my felling to her, it took me this long and I’m not gonna waste any more time to hide my feelings for her.

 

“J-just don’t leave me again unnie.” She pleaded me. *sigh* I can’t imagine this girl’s hardships especially when she thought she’s the one who killed her best friends.

 

“Never again Yoona, never again.” I assured her. Looking at those doe eyes of hers, my eyes went down on to her lips. And I can’t help but to be tempted to kiss them. And I did, I leaned towards her aiming for her luscious lips…

 

 

“Krinngg.” Damn it, why do distractions really come at important times.

 

“I-I’ll get it.” Yoona said, rushing to the table where the phone was located.

 

Gosh I think I’m blushing so hard right now. Geez I nearly kissed her. Not a good move I guess.

 

“Sica unnie, uhm manger oppa is in the lobby he wants us to go down ASAP.” Yoona told me. I guess I have another moment of scolding to hear. Well I won’t complain though, last night was a roller coaster ride of emotion and I’ll willingly bear the brunt of Seho oppa’s anger just to do it again.

 

 

*Present*

 

“Oy Jessica! You’re spacing out again.” Yuri nudged me to the side. And as a reflex I sent her my infamous death glare.

 

“W-what did I do now? S-stop staring at me like that.” She recoiled instantly.

 

“Tch.” I should’ve lashed out to her. But then Yoongie won’t approve of it so at the very least I’ll just give her a death glare.

 

“You know Jessie, Yuri’s just concerned about you. You look like someone sleeping while eyes are opened.” The pink monster, told me while making a wrap.

 

“Why do you c~~” I’m about to retort to her when I’m cut off by Yoongie’s shout.

 

“YOU WHAT? Geez where are you now anyway? Bwo? I’m coming right up right there don’t you even move! Yah. Just please…stay. Okay bye.” We heard Yoona talking to her phone. After ending the call she rushed to manager oppa and dragged him outside to I think ask for permission. They seemed to be arguing, well we can’t really hear them but their action seems to express it that way. After a while though manager oppa let her go.

 

As soon as manager oppa, entered the restaurant we bombarded him with questions regarding Yoona’s whereabouts and actions.

 

“Oppa where is she going?”

 

“Who called earlier?”

 

“Why did you allowed her to go?”

 

“When will she be back?”

 

“Is she dating anyone?”

 

The last question silenced all of us. And as if on cue they all looked at me.

 

“W-what?” all I could manage to say, I can’t say I’m not bother because hell yeah I am.

 

“Y-you… she’s not dating anyone right?” Sooyoung asked me.

 

“Of course not.” Sounding much more confident than what I feel.

 

“Uhm girls, regarding your questions.” Manager oppa suddenly piped in.

 

“Right, uhh Seho oppa can you tell us?” Taeyeon being the leader answered him.

 

“Well regarding where is she gonna go, I’m so sorry girls but that’s classified information.”

 

“But~” Hyoyeon protested.

 

“I know you’re worried about her, but I swore to keep her whereabouts a secret. Trust me she’s safe. Now about when she’ll be back, she said to me that she may come home late or tomorrow anyway she said not to wait for her. And for the dating part I can assure you that she’s not. Now pack up girls it’s already late and time to go back, we’ll just walk to your dorm because of some circumstances.” Seho oppa answered all of our questions and instructed us.

 

“Wait, what? She might not comeback tonight? Oppa can’t you really tell us where she’s going?” I asked him. What the heck? She didn’t even bid me goodbye. Am I not that important or the one that called much more important than me? Damn, my insecurities are resurfacing again.

 

“I’m sorry Sica I swore to her. And well you know Yoona, a promise is a promise right?”

 

*sigh*

 

I heard the girls admitting defeat. Well as what manager said earlier for Yoona, a promise is a promise no matter what happened nobody is allowed to break it.

 

As what manager instructed us earlier, we packed our belongings and walked home. Of course we had our disguises on, or it will be a field day for the paparazzi’s if they saw us walking home at night.

 

*at the dorm*

 

“Sica will you please stop pacing around your making us all dizzy.” Taeyeon said to me, irritation is obvious in her voice.

 

“Tsk. I don’t care Kim Taeyeon if you’re getting dizzy then go to your room and sleep.” I snapped at her.

 

“Uhm Sica unnie, we know you’re worried about Yoona unnie but please calm down. We’re all worried about her. Neh unnie?” Our maknae Seohyun spoke up, placating me.

 

*sigh*

 

I can’t say no to her so I just slumped back on the couch and eyed the door. After an hour or so we all heard the doorbell. Hoping for that person to be Yoona we all rushed to the door… only to find out that it was just a pizza boy. And since Yoona’s not here we assumed that it was Sooyoung who ordered it. And what do you know, it was really her, after she paid the pizza we came back to the living room and stared at her unbelievably, and I mean all of us including maknae.

 

“W-what did I do now?” Sooyoung asked us, obviously getting uncomfortable to our stares well more like glares.

 

“Seriously Choi Sooyoung? You almost ordered double of what we had at the resto earlier yet you’re still hungry?” Sunny asked her in disbelief.

 

“Duh. Lee Sunkyu I’m a shikshin I thought you all already knew that, why are you still surprised? And besides almost all the food I ordered were eaten by Yoona anyway. Don’t worry I ordered 10 boxes for us to enjoy while waiting for my buddy.” Oh well I guess Sooyoung being a shikshin is a blessing in disguise, I’m kinda craving for pizza earlier.

 

All of us ate peacefully… well of course being peaceful is a jest especially when all of us are together. We spent the night eating, joking, and playing around while waiting for my deer.

 

At around 3 in the morning, I heard the door being opened. Since we were all tired and sleepy not to mention dead drunk, nobody got the energy left to stand up and check who entered. And when that person arrived at the living room we were all equally surprised.

 

“WOAH! Did I enter the wrong door? Why are you…uhm well… good morning?” Yoona exclaimed as soon as she saw us. Can’t blame her though, I imagined all of us looks like zombies on an apocalypse, with trash scattered all over the floor.

 

“Oh Yoong your back! C’mon let’s dance.” Hyoyeon approached Yoongie but went to the coat stand near her and went dancing with it.

Oh gosh her we go.

 

“uhh, why are you all drunk? Even you Hyunnie? Seriously?” Yoona uttered. I’m still sober but I want Yoona to carry me to our bedroom. So I’m pretending to be drunk right now.

 

Hihihihi Yoong look, I’m a pink fairy, from pink planet. And I’m gonna teleport us now there in 3… 2 … 1 *snores*” Tiffany well pfffft… darn it I must control my laughter or else Yoongie will know that I’m sober. And my plan to be princess carried to our room will go down the drain.

 

*sigh* I heard Yoongie.

 

“Sica unnie, will you please get up and help me here?” uh oh am I busted? Andwae* I won’t move here. [Trans: no way]

 

“Seriously unnie, tsk you can’t fool me, since when did you got drunk from drinking soju?” Tsk, this is one downside of being best friends, I can’t even fool her.

 

“Tsk I got caught!” aigoo jinjja I can’t fool this girl.

 

“Hahaha let me guess, hmmm you wanted me to carry you to our room right?” what the? How did she even know that?

 

“O-of course not. I just passed out, from sleepiness.” Crap what am I saying?

 

*chuckles*

 

“Arasso, but unnie will you help me clean up, after all it’s your duty until next three weeks. *evil grin*”

 

“Yah! Why do you have to bring up that now? Sheez seriously that was so embarrassing.” I said covering my face.

 

“I know right, brrr it was so not me earlier. Anyways unnie if you’ll do a great job cleaning up now maybe I’ll carry you to our room later.” What she said brought adrenaline to my veins.

 

*evil smirk*

 

When Yoongie’s gonna carry me to our room, she’ll put me down the bed, then I’ll grab her and pull her close to me then we’re gonna kiss. Hihihi then she’ll confess to me her feelings and then we’ll kiss some more and go to sleep while hugging each other. OMG I’m a genius, but first I need to clean this trash to set my plan in action. {A/N: remember she’s drunk}

 

“Uhmm Sica unnie?” I heard Yoongie called me.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Uhh gwaenchana? You’re not planning something evil right?” evil?

Hmmp what I’m planning now is so far from being evil. It is for the betterment of the world.

 

“W-what are you talking about?” crap why am I stuttering?

 

“Hmm, well you look like your planning something with that smile of yours.” She raised her eyebrow at me.

 

“Yah can’t I smile because finally we got some alone time together? I haven’t got to spend time alone with you these past few days because our schedules always clashes and we’re always focusing on our practices.” I whined while I started to pick up thrashes in the room.

 

“I-I uhmm, *clears throat* I’ll carry the girls back into the room first then I’ll help you here.” Yoona said and turned her back at me. However, would look at that her ears are bright red.

 

“Hahaha Yoongie you are so cute. Uhh you sure you don’t want any help?” I asked her as I watch her carrying Taeyeon on her arms; well damn my girl is so strong.

 

“Nah I’m fine, just do your thing there.” She said as she entered Taeyeon and Tiffany’s room.

 

Ah I forgot to tell you what the current room assignments are. As you knew earlier, Yoongie and I are in one room, Taeyeon and Tiffany is in another, same with Yuri and Seohyun, and lastly, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are roomies.

How did we come up with this? We of course chose the best and less hassle way of picking. That is by drawing lots and luckily I paired up with my Yoongie. This arrangement was made after our Tell Me Your Wish promotions when we move to our new dorm. So we’ve been roommates for some months now. And I sooo love it.

 

*after a while*

 

After I finished tidying up, I saw Yoona trying to carry Tiffany with great difficulty.

 

“Ooof, oh gosh why is this girl so heavy, and to think that Yuri unnie looks heavier than her.” I heard her complain, so I helped her assuming that she just wanted my attention. However when I went to help her, I learned the truth.

 

“Gosh she really is, omo seriously I think she might have stones in her stomach or something.” Goodness Tiffany is really, really heavy. Thankfully we managed to carry… well actually drag her to their room, after some minutes I think.

 

“Hooo thankfully she’s the last one.” Yoona said after setting Tiffany down her bed.

 

“Hmm yeah, uhh Yoongie?” I hesitated. The heck why am I hesitating anyway?

 

“Yeah?” she answered.

 

“Uhmm I’ve already finished cleaning up the living room, and uh uhmm I’m really sleepy right now that I can’t possibly walk anymore, so could you~~” I tried to say casually – keyword tried, well this is to set my plan genius in motion. However she surprised me when I saw her kneeling with her back facing me.

 

“Uhh what are you doing Yoongie?” I asked confused.

 

“Get on I’ll carry you to our room.” She said gesturing her back, of course upon hearing her say that I immediately got on.

While I imagined myself to be in a princess carry, I wouldn’t miss this moment for the world, the only downside is that this wonderful event ended too soon.

 

“Uh unnie I’ll go change.” Yoona said after arriving at our room and putting me down on my bed. What’s this? She’ll leave just like that? What about my plan?

 

“Wait.” I grab her hand, after getting a moment’s burst of courage.

 

“Wae?” she asked facing me.

 

Now what?

As I see it, I could just grab and kiss her, or I could use the slow approach and talk to her, maybe flirt with her more.

 

“Gomawo.” Of course being the romantic that I am, I chose the slow approach.

 

“What for?” she said while she sat beside me.

Assa! My plans are coming forward, this was the position I’m imagining earlier.

 

“For just about everything like being not awkward with me, being there when I need you and for accepting my feelings for you. You have no idea how scared I was when I confessed to you, I have lots of what ifs going on my mind that time. I just – I really do love you.” I said to her while looking her in the eyes and caressing her face.

Being just in the moment, I slowly started leaning towards her. Giving her enough time to stop this or give her protest, or even slap me. However, I saw her closed her eyes as if expecting me to capture those luscious lips of hers, and so being the hormonal girl that I am, I continued. I was about to capture my prize when suddenly………

 

*phone rings*

 

Damn it! Why does that phone always ring during moments like this? Feeling mixed emotions mostly, disappointment and embarrassment I averted my face. Because I could feel my face getting heat up and also I was afraid of what her reaction would be.

 

“I-I uhhh *clears throat* I’ll get it.” I heard Yoongie, stuttered. Maybe she’s disappointed as well? Well, I can assume right?

 

After I heard the door closed I flopped myself on my bed. Seriously do phones nowadays have something against me? They always interrupt if I’m going to do something with Yoongie. Ughh this is so frustrating.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Oh my gosh! What happened back then was a close one! Seriously I don’t know if I’ll thank the caller or shout at them until their ears bleed.

 

When I check my phone, the caller was an unidentified number, thinking it was a fellow celebrity, I answered the phone jovially. However rather than an unfamiliar person I heard a very familiar voice.

 

“Oh oppa, it’s been a long time!” I greeted the caller.

 

“Hmmp, you have some explaining to do missy” he answered back.

 

“Oh, Oppa! Are you angry?” I asked cutely.

 

“Ani… I’m jealous, I missed you too you know. You’re so unfair.” Haha seriously he’s so cute, I imagine he’s pouting right now.

 

“Eyy Oppa don’t be like that, I promise I’ll see you when you’re here. Anyway I wonder when that’ll be?” I inquired.

 

“Actually, I called to ask you if you’re busy right now.” Huh don’t tell me he’s back!?

 

“Wae-yo? Oppa perhaps, you’re in Korea right now?” I asked to confirm my hunch.

 

“Bingo! You got it. So…... when I could see you?” he told me. Woooaaah daebak! Oppa’s here whooo!

It has been so long since I last saw him. However, I still have some plans to do, tomorrow so I can’t meet him even if I want to today.

 

“Uhh Oppa mianhe but can we meet tomorrow? My schedule’s a bit tight at the moment.” I really do hope he’ll agree. My oppa is a really busy person.

 

“Sure it’s fine. Though is your schedule that hectic today? Should I talk to someone to lessen them?” He asked me and even though I can’t see him I know he’s really concerned about me. He’s such a mother hen, well, that’s one of the reasons why I love this guy.

 

“Not really, I just want to play with my members for today.” What Sica unnie mentioned earlier really bothered me, it’s true I haven’t spent enough time with them these past few weeks. So I want to dedicate tomorrow for our leisure.

 

“Oh, okay that’s good. Then I guess I’ll just have a good rest today. You should go sleep now. Bye princess. I love you.” See? A mother hen alright, though I should obey him and go to sleep its really late right now.

 

Hmm bye Oppa, I love you too. Have a good rest.” And I ended the call.

 

“Who was that?” I heard somebody’s voice behind me said.

 

“Oh sh~ *clears throat* Y-Yuri unnie you nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought you were sleeping?” Oh geez that shocked me.

 

“I just woke up to drink water. So who was that?” she won’t let it go that easy huh.

 

“Nobody, just a prank call.” I answered smoothly. I’m sorry for lying but I’m not ready to tell you girls that part of my life yet.

 

“Really? Well then I’ll be going back to sleep. You should rest now too.” Whew I’m glad she let this off.

 

“Neh.”

 

Afterwards, I went back to our room, hoping to talk to Sica unnie about what happened earlier, but then upon entering I saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed. I guess in a way this is a good thing, because honestly, I don’t even know what to say if she’s awake. Yes I wanted to talk but I am hoping for Sica unnie to take the lead in that, I’m a coward so beats me.

Anyway, seeing that her blanket is out of place, I tucked her in and opened my phone to call our manager. There are lots of things to do before my plan becomes a realization, so let’s get to work!

 

“Hello?” I heard Seho oppa’s groggy voice. Hehehe I’m pretty sure I interrupted his sleep.

 

"Seho oppa? This is Yoona. I’m sorry to wake you up so early in the morning but can I ask you a favor?” I told him straight to the point. Anyone would be annoyed if someone kept them up in the wee hours of the night, just because of beating around the bush.

 

Good morning to you too miss Yoona. What is it?” ooops…. I guess I forgot to greet him.

 

“Uhmm can you clear the girls schedule for today?” I bulldozed straight through the point, and hoping that he allows it.

 

“Of course I could…” yeah assa! However is that a ‘but’ I sense?

 

“But I won’t.” he continued. Yep! Called it. However I am not Im Yoona for nothing, I won’t give this up.

 

“What? Why?” I used one of my damage dealers: whining.

 

“What do you mean why? Your schedule is packed for today, same with Taeyeon, Yuri, and Jessica. Sunny and Seohyun will record their parts on the album. While Hyoyeon and Sooyoung need to film their parts for the music video. And Tiffany will go to Jeju Island for a photo shoot. So I won’t cancel the schedules just because you whined.” He told me sternly, if he’s in front of me, I’m pretty sure the glare that he’s giving me is definitely going to pass through walls.

Oh yeah, how could I forgot how much of a slave driver this manager of us is.

 

“Oppa, can’t you do this favor for me? Please? I was planning to bond with the girls for the whole day, because I hardly meet up with them these past days, so please can’t you do this for me. It’ll be just for this day only and… and in exchange, I promise… *gulps* I promise not to escape those meetings anymore for at least 3 months.” Oh geez, I can’t go on to those meetings anymore but I know this is my trump card.

It took a while before oppa answered, probably weighing the pros and cons of my offer.

 

“Call, No escaping for 3 months okay?” waaahh my freedom! Blast this! I’d rather be marooned in an island rather than be in those meetings, but whatever this is for the girls.

 

“Y-yeah, yaksok.” I closed my eyes and agreed.

 

“So I’ll hang up now, I got a LOT of calls to do.” Oppa bade goodbye, after emphasizing some words, which was probably aimed at me.

 

“Y-yeah bye oppa.” I guiltily answered.

 

My freedom nooooo!

*sigh*

I guess I’ll just endure those bothersome meetings for three months. Anyway I need to text oppa; I gotta maximize this day and tomorrow, as compensation for the three months of freedom I’ll lost.

 

 

Oppa mianhe, but I think we need to reschedule our date tomorrow.

You pick the date and time, I’ll make way for my schedule for it.

I’m really sorry about this; something came up so we need to cancel.

And by the way I think we’ll be seeing each other more often this following months.

So yeah, sorry again, don’t worry the next date is on me.

I love you, have a good rest.

 

 

After I sent the text, I alarmed my phone to wake me up 2 hours after. As I lay on my bed I immediately fell asleep.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I woke up from the noise coming from outside our room. As I went out, I saw everyone was busy doing something. Since I just woke up and have no idea of what’s happening so I approached Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun-ah w…*yawn* what’s happening?” I asked blearily, shaking the remaining sleep in my system.

 

“Oh Jessica unnie you’re awake. Uhmm we’re going to have a~~” Seohyun kindly started to explain for me but was cut off by certain midget named Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Picnic. So Jessica Jung If you want to join, go get ready ‘cause we’re leaving in 30 minutes with or without you.” She told me as she passed by, while stuffing things in her bag.

 

“Picnic? Don’t we have schedules for today?” I asked her confused, seriously what’s going on.

 

Whoa Jessi! Seriously you’re worrying about schedules?” Tiffany suddenly barged in, her mascara half done.

 

“Yah, I could be diligent if I want too!” I shouted then I locked her head between my arms, making Tiffany struggle.

 

Tsk-tsk, so early in the morning. Do you want to extend your punishments?” I heard Yoona’s voice behind my back. With that I immediately let go of Tiffany.

 

“Oh Yoong! Are we ready to go?” Hyoyeon piped in, with a very confusing outfit.

 

“Yeah, if we could just get everything and EVERYONE ready and prepared.” Yoona answered, obviously referring to the rest of us.

 

“Hear that Sica? Go get changed now, or you’ll be going to the outing wearing pj’s.” Sunny said while pushing me towards the bathroom.

 

“Wait. Can someone please explain to me what’s happening? Don’t we have schedules to attend to? And Tiffany why aren’t you on your flight to Jeju.” I asked them. And here I thought somebody’s gonna answer me properly but all I got were amused laughs from the 8 of them.

 

“YAH!” I shouted out of frustration, while Sunny shut the bathroom door at my face.

 

“We’ll answer all of your questions after you finished getting ready, mind you Unnie you need to do it fast, or we’ll leave you here.” After Yoona said that I have no choice but to get ready, duh as if I could say no to her.

 

After some minutes of prepping up I’m ready. Which could be considered as a record for me.

 

“Thank God she’s done. Kaja*.” Sooyoung exclaimed. [trans: lets go]

 

“Yah! Can’t somebody explain to me where are we going or what’s going on?” I asked while not budging on my place.

 

“We’ll explain but not here. We have only a day off, so we need to make the most out of it.” Yuri said while dragging me.

 

After we spent some time pushing me towards the van that we’re gonna use, we set out, to wherever our destination will be. Oh by the way seating arrangement is this:

 

Manager (driver) Yoona

Sooyoung Me Yuri

Taeyeon Tiffany Sunny

Seohyun Hyoyeon bags

 

 

“Right, now that I’m sitting here and got kidnapped by you, I think I deserve an explanation.” I said crossing my arms.

 

“For a kidnap victim you seem too menacing. Anyway what do you want to know first?” Tiffany asked, imitating my pose. Tsk the nerve of this girl.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked them for the nth time.

 

“Amusement park.” Hyoyeon answered at the back.

 

“What are we doing there?” I asked again.

 

“We’re going to enjoy there Sica.” Sooyoung answered, boredly.

 

“Is that even possible? As far as I know all of us had our own schedules for today. So how did this happen?” I questioned, because as far as I know manager oppa never let us cancel our schedules as much as possible. And for today all of us had no schedules? Seriously?

 

“Uhh about that, you should ask Yoona. She was the one that arranged all of this.” Taeyeon answered, hesitatingly.

 

“Yoongie?” I asked her. She held her hand up indicating for me to wait while she’s talking to someone over the phone. And after that call she answered me.

 

“Magic.” In a serious voice and poker face, after that she then winked at me, causing the rest of the girls to laugh.

 

“Aish YOONGIE!” I shouted out of frustration. Seriously this choding is gonna be the death of me.

 

“Well, I did some bribing here and there.” After she said that her brows knitted together. And we heard manager oppa chuckled.

 

“Hmmmp.” We heard her exclaimed. Something must have happened between this two.

 

“Last question. Why did you suddenly wanted to go play?” I asked her since I was really curious. Cm’on with this scale of preparations the cost must also be big and the reason must also be that important.

 

“It’s because of you Sica unnie.” What? Why me?

Omo! Will this be the day that she will be officially mine?

 

“Me?” I asked showing my confused face but really, I’m hyperventilating inside.

 

“Yeah, or rather what you said earlier this day. About me not being able to spend time with you guys these past few weeks except when we have practice.” She explained passionately while, I am using all of my will not to show the disappointment I feel.

Well ouch, that’s what I get for assuming things.

 

“Oh.” Was all I could managed to say.

 

Oops someone’s seems disappointed.” I heard Tiffany whispered behind.

 

Shut it.” I said to her through gritted teeth.

 

“Uhm girls you could sleep for a while, it’ll take us about 2 hours to arrive at our destination.” Yoona said, while fiddling something on her phone.

 

“Where are we going anyway?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“It’s a secret.” Yoona replied.

 

“Psh, you’re no fun.” Hyoyeon mumbled.


Not minding what Hyoyeon said Yoona just leaned back on her sit and closed her eyes. Oh well, I guess I’ll follow her suggestion and sleep.

I really do hope this day will be as relaxing and fun as Yoona intended to be.

 

TBC


A favor please? Comment down your views, opinions, reactions and suggestions regarding this story. It’ll be a great help for me to update faster (hopefully).

 

Okaaaayyyyy… you guys didn’t know but I told myself to post an edit every three days or so….. but what do you know?  The 14 year old me that started this story is apparently an idiot and a butcher of the English language. God if it wasn’t for the drafts I had saved I wouldn’t edit this story with a 10 ft pole…

But don’t worry I am just rambling, I will still edit this story and post new updates once editing is done.

Bear with my long updates, I am intentionally, giving myself a break so that I won’t build a time machine so that I could strangle my past self.

Keep safe guys!

Still a SONE!

Hikaru ^^v