Chapter 3.1: The start with Teases (An Unforgettable Day Part 1)

Lies Behind Their Smiles

YO! Sup guys!

So….. if you guys are wondering why chapter 3.1?

Well I decided to divide chapter 3, since it was sooooooo long.

Anyway here is edited chapter 3.1….. And as usual italics means sppoken in english unless specified otherwise.

ENJOY!

 

Edited as of 10/19/20

 

Chapter 3.1

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Yoong, Yoona, wake up.” I heard someone said while tapping my cheeks.

 

“Hmmm.” I just replied. Whoever you are, please stop it I’m so sleepy.

 

“Hey Yoongie wake up, we’re already here. Wake up baby.” Okay now I definitely recognized this voice. I could also feel Jessica unnie’s hand caressing my cheeks.

 

“Morning.” I muttered as I opened my eyes.

After I said that I stretched up my body first ‘cause it felt stiff. Then I heard the girls arguing about something.

 

“Hey no fair, Jessica woke her up so we won.” I heard Sunny unnie argue.

 

“Didn’t you hear Yoona’s hum when Hyoyeon tapped her cheeks?” Sooyoung unnie argued back.

 

“What’s the matter? Why are you all so noisy?” I interrupted them. When I got their attention, I decided to speak again.

 

“Hmm let me guess, are you making bets against each other again? What is it this time?” I asked the girls resignedly.

The thing is… well it’s not new to me that they’re betting against each other, it’s just the topic of their bets is always me. Well more like about whatever I’ll do, will do and have done.

 

There was one time when they were betting against how long it will take for me to finish showering, and the losing team will pay for the meal because on that day we were supposed to eat outside. Well let’s just say that things didn’t go well because the losing team did not accept their loss, and were accusing the winning team of cheating. So ultimately I ended up paying up to stop the incoming war.

Actually come to think of it I always end up fixing these things.

 

“Oh… uhh we were going against who’ll wake you up between Jessica and Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon unnie answered hesitatingly.

 

“So Yoong who woke you up?” Yuri unnie asked me which turned the attention of the girls towards me.

 

“Before that, what’s at stake?” I asked knowing that they won’t go into that type of banter just for petty things.

 

“Slaves of the day for the losing team, unnie.” Seohyun answered with a glint in her eyes.

 

            *gulps* well isn’t that lovely, no wonder they all feel competitive.

 

“Now Yoongie who woke you up?” Jessica unnie asked me, eyes narrowed as if daring me to say something against her.

 

“Hmm let’s see… I regained my consciousness when Hyoyeon unnie tapped my cheeks… and opened my eyes when Sica unnie caressed them.” I answered carefully, not wanting another argument to occur.

 

“So does that mean Jessi woke you up?” Tiffany asked me eagerly.

 

“Yah, didn’t you heard what Yoona said she regained her consciousness when I tapped her cheeks meaning we won.” Hyoyeon unnie countered her fiercely.

 

“Hey girls listen up, waking up means that someone regained her consciousness and opened her eyes. So I guess this round will be a tie… and will you please stop betting about me?” uhh I’m not really sure about the description. I just made it up so that they would stop arguing, seriously it is so tiring to watch them. Luckily they seemed convinced about my farce.

 

“Tsk… this is no fun, I thought I’ll have someone to follow me around for today.” Tiffany unnie muttered.

 

“Eyy Yoong! It’s like a hobby for us, don’t be such a party pooper and stop us.” Hyoyeon unnie said, tapping my shoulder.

 

“Yep she’s right about that. By the way Yoongie, are you sure we are just going inside without disguises? Just in case you forgot we are still celebrities and we can’t just go in there and not be swarmed by our fans.” Jessica unnie said, pointing towards the entrance of the amusement park.

 

“She’s right Yoona unnie, even though you wanted us to enjoy the day we just can’t go in there and not be recognize by everyone, especially you.” Seohyun voiced in.

Ah right the perks of being a celebrity.

 

“Relax girls, I prepared everything, and I assure you we’re gonna enjoy this day by hook or by crook.” I told them while grinning from ear to ear.

 

Don’t tell me you rented this whole place today?” I heard Jessica unnie asked.

 

Oh, I am so not telling you.” I answered her while smirking.

 

SERIOUSLY? You did that?” Tiffany unnie shouted, which earned curious glance from the rest of the girls. Aish this megaphone.

 

“W-what happened? Why did you shout Fany-ah? And will you please stop talking in English when we’re around?” Sooyoung unnie demanded. Oops I forgot she may bleed to her death if we continue to talk like this.

 

“Should I tell them?” Jessica unnie asked me. As an answer I just shrugged my shoulders, indicating that’s it’s up to her to reveal it or not.

 

“Tell us what Sica?” Sunny unnie asked curiously.

 

“Uhmm well I was asking if Yoona rented this place for the whole day. And… uhhh.” Jessica unnie looked at me she seems like hesitating to say it.

 

“She kinda admitted that she rented this place.” Tiffany unnie finished for her.

 

“YOU DID WHAT?” the rest of the girls shouted. Huh I think that they went up a few octaves.

 

Being me, I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer while heading towards the entrance of the amusement park.

 

“Yah Im Yoona! You……” Taeyeon unnie shouted.

 

“Taengoo, never mind that, aren’t you just happy that we have a day off and we’re not gonna spend anything and just needs to enjoy ourselves?” I heard Jessica unnie said to Taeng unnie while grinning.

Aigoo unnie you’re hinting too much.

 

“B-but…” Taeyeon unnie tried to say something but was cut off by Seho oppa.

 

“Okay girls, I’ll just leave you here and comeback tomorrow at 9 in the morning, I’ll just pick you up in your hotel, so you should go and enjoy your day. And uhh Yoona, a word please.” Seho oppa told us. He then beckoned me to follow him somewhere.

 

So I went to him and we walked a bit so others won’t hear us.

 

(A/N: I want you to use your imagination for the following conversation will be in French. Well, originally I wanted to translate every word but I’m being lazy again so forgive me.ㅋㅋㅋ)

 

“So what do you want to talk about Sebastian?” We decided to speak in French just in case someone heard us.

 

“Miss Yoona, about the deal…” psssh don’t he trust me? I said I’ll do it didn’t I?

 

“I know, I won’t back out.” I told him.

 

“No it’s not about that; I’ll just give you your schedule. And uhhh…” he gave me a paper which I quickly read and memorized.

 

“What is it?” I urge him I knew he wanted to tell me something but he’s hesitating.

 

“Well… does Miss Jessica know?” hmm so this is what he wanted to talk about.

 

“Knew about what?” I decided to play dumb.

 

“You, being, uhh well… you.” Pffft isn’t he amusing?

 

“Ahh you mean, the other me?” I replied while giving back the paper to him.

 

If you think I just read and didn’t memorize it, well I’m assuring you I did. One thing about me, not to brag or whatever, is that I have some sort of photographic memory. That’s why you could say I’m pretty smart and I could memorize anything for such a short time. Hohohoho you think I’m conceited? Well not really I’m just saying the truth.

 

“Yeah.” He answered back regarding my question, while tearing the paper to pieces.

 

“Actually she told me that she knew it the first time we met.” I said to him while watching the paper pieces falling to the ground.

 

“What? How? Did you tell her? Wait …… of course you won’t. Did she overheard you talking on the phone mentioning about it?” oh wow the mighty Seho oppa is panicking. Hahahaha he’s so funny and I’m definitely enjoying this flustered look of his.

 

“Hahahahahaha, your reaction is so priceless. Pfffft of course she would know about it, she’s my best friend.” I decided to tell him; well he’s one of those I trust the most.

            If you are wondering who Seho oppa is, let’s just say that other that being the group’s main manager, he is also my close aide.

 

“What do you mean best friend? You two just met 6 years ago, didn’t you? How on earth… wait a minute did…did you say best friend? You don’t mean Miss Anna? B-but she died didn’t she?” Tsk, I think I’ll reveal it to him, since he’s slowly putting it all together.

 

“Well we did think she had died, but apparently she survived. Uhhhh… she also somehow managed to change her face so I was not able to recognize her earlier.” I explained as vaguely as possible, I hope he would understand what I’m trying to say.

 

“So that’s why. I thought she overheard us talking or something.” Whew, as expected of him, he understands me.

Ooh that’s why he looks so grim earlier. He thought he’s the one who was responsible for the data leak.

 

“No she didn’t. So that’s why you looked so ashen earlier.” I tapped his shoulders to assure him.

 

“Uhhh… yeah.” He admitted.

 

(A/N: Back to Korean mode. Hahaha stupid me, being lazy. Sorry ^^v.)

 

“Yoongie!” I heard Jessica unnie’s voice coming closer to us.

 

“Hey unnie!” I greeted her.

 

“So what are you talking about? You two seemed so serious.” She said as soon as she reached us.

 

Well unnie I’m just telling him that you’re my best friend who resurrected from the dead.” I answered impassively deciding to scare her a little.

She told me earlier that she doesn’t want anyone finding out about her past, unless she tells it to them directly, and if I might add, bluntly.

            For all intents and purposes our past is one sensitive topic that must not be so carelessly brought up.

 

Im Yoona you shouldn’t blurt out things like that, what if he understand us?” See? She even scolded me.

Hehehe I guess she still doesn’t recognize Seho oppa. It’s no wonder really, she hardly saw him back then.

 

It’s alright Miss uhh, should I call you Anna or Jessica?” Seho oppa answered her. And I could see question marks floating above unnie’s head. Pfft this is so entertaining.

 

“What did you say? You knew who am I?” Jessica unnie asked while gaping at him. Obviously confused what’s happening.

While the two of them are struggling what to say or do without revealing much with each other, I am just observing and gathering all my will power not to laugh at this situation.

 

“Aww Jessica unnie, you don’t remember him? He used to follow me back then.” I commented out, just to stop this stupid and funny situation.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Wait… Seb? Is that you?” ooh finally she got it, took her long enough.

 Another info about Sica unnie or should I say Jaz? She’s uhmm… she has a very poor memory regarding people and events, but mind you she’s the valedictorian back then when we were still in high school. How did she do it? Ask her, because I also don’t know.

 

“Indeed miss… uhhh?” Seb, ask her cautiously.

 

“Just address me as Jessica, somebody might overhear you.” She answered him conclusively.

 

“Yes J-Jessica-ssi.” Pfffft why is he so formal to her.

 

“Seho oppa no need to be so formal, you’re our manager and you’re older than me so I’m the one who needs to be formal.” Ooh good thing Sica unnie pointed it out to him because I was about to do it.

 

“Ah, Oppa we need to go now. I think the girls are getting impatient.” I told Seho oppa.

Seriously I want to play already, besides I sacrificed something really big for this. Gah thinking about that makes my head ache.

 

“Sure, go ahead you earned this day after all.” He said to me while smirking, psshhh, whatever.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

After talking with Seho oppa, Yoongie and I are now walking towards the super excited girls; we still have a long way to walk so I decided to ask her something that has been bothering me.

 

“Yoong?” I started.

 

“Hmm?” she replied to me. While she’s busy fiddling something on her phone.

 

“About Seb is our manager, did you knew about this?” I asked her since as far as I knew Seb was their family’s butler. And being a butler for their family is a full time job, so I was surprised that Seho oppa became our manager.

 

“Actually, I was surprised myself that he was our manager.” Huh? She was? Impossible!

 

“Seriously? But I thought that you two don’t hide secrets from each other.” Yeah right, those two are so close that I was once got jealous of Seho oppa.

 

“Uhh… well we had no communication for a year after I went here. So I had really no idea that he would be our manager. Or rather my personal manager.” Oh right Seho oppa is Yoongie’s personal manager. Out of us nine she has the biggest fan base and had the busiest schedule hence her need of a personal manager.

 

“OY YOU TWO! CAN’T YOU GO ANY FASTER? WE ONLY HAD A DAY TO UNWIND AND ENJOY, SO WOULD YOU PLEASE WALK A BIT FASTER?” Choi Sooyoung shouted, which seriously irritated me.

 

“You could always go inside first, dummy.” I said to her when we reached them.

 

“Well genius, Yoona here has the tickets so tell me how we could get inside?” she retorted. I was supposed to talk back when Yoongie piped in.

 

“Actually you could just go inside, since Sica unnie here kinda spilled out that I rented this place, my supposedly plan to give you a challenge to have the right to get inside went down the drain.” She said while walking towards the entrance.

 

“You could always challenge us because we didn’t really know that you really did rent this place. Remember? You didn’t deny nor acknowledge that you did.” Sunny said to her.

Uh oh, she shouldn’t have told her that.

 

“Ahh you’re right, then… nobody would enter this gate until I said so. So our game will be just a simple quiz bee. Before answering you need to shout your names, mind you I meant your Korean name. And just to tell you this won’t be an easy one. It won’t be about us or whatnot's but an academic quiz bee. So let us start shall we?” she told us while smirking evilly. This made the rest of the girls excluding Yoona to turn to Sunny and glare at her.

 

“Yoong can’t we do the games with our stage names? You know I hate my Korean name.” Tiffany asked Yoongie while doing her aegyo.

Pshh so she’s worrying about her Korean name? She must be pretty smart not to worry about the quiz.

She should be worried about it especially it’s Yoongie who’ll be giving the questions. And the Yoongie I know never gave easy questions; she might even give math questions on her quiz.

 

“Nope. Sorry Fany unnie if only Sunny unnie didn’t remind me.” She answered her while an evil glint is visible on her eyes. Wait… I know that look. Hmmp so she was just joking with us.

 

“LEE SUNKYU!!!!” Tiffany shouted, while running towards her and choked her.

Does she really hate her Korean name that much?

 

“W-what? Fany-ah l-let me *coughs* go. H-help *coughs*.” Sunny managed to say.

 

Sensing Sunny is in danger, Yuri and Hyoyeon went to help Sunny and Taeyeon went to subdue Tiffany and while all of this is happening, the love of my life namely Im Yoona is busy laughing her off. Obviously amused on whatever’s going on.

 

“Pfffftt I was just kidding, c’mon stop that, let us enter the place where we would enjoy our day and forget about stressful things. And besides I’m really hungry, and the food that I’ve prepared earlier might go cold and…” Yoona was explaining for us to go inside already but was cut off by Sooyoung dashing towards the entrance and came back after a while.

 

“Ughh Yoong? Where’s the food located?” when she said those words, I just felt that my jaw fell. Gosh she’s such a shikshin.

 

*chuckles*

 

            “I won’t point them to you Sooyoung unnie, I’m afraid that you’ll go there first and eat them up all by yourself.” Yoona answered. Hahaha she has a point Sooyoung could really do that.

 

“Yah! Do you really think I’ll do that? I won’t right girls?” Sooyoung asked us, unfortunately all of us may have the same thoughts that nobody answered her nor made eye contact.

 

“Guys!” Sooyoung whined when she noticed that we believe she would do it.

 

*clears throat*

 

“Anyway let’s go already I’m really hungry.” Tiffany said and started to march towards the place.

 

After Tiffany said that we entered the place with Yoona on the lead. We were not too far from the entrance when I heard her whispered something which sounds horribly like:

 

“Hai! Pinku buta sama*.” Causing me to chuckle, one which was heard by Yoona in which she replied me with a wink. Then what happened last night flashed through my mind.

[Trans: Sure! Pink pig-nim.]

 

Flashback

 

~from chapter 2~

 

I saw Yoona trying to carry Tiffany.

 

“Ooof, oh gosh why is this girl so heavy, and to think that Yuri unnie looks heavier than her.” I heard her complain, so I helped her assuming that she just wanted my attention. But…

 

“Gosh she really is, omo seriously I think she might have stones in her stomach or something.” Goodness Tiffany is really, really heavy. Thankfully we managed to drag her to her room, well after some minutes I think.

 

“Hooo thankfully she’s the last one.” Yoona said after setting Tiffany down her bed.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Ughh Yoong who are you referring to?” Sooyoung asked. Oh I forgot that she understands Japanese.

 

“Nandemonai!” Yoona just answered. [Trans: nothing]

 

“Uhh what are you talking about girls?” Tiffany asked since she’s the nearest to us.

 

“Well I heard Yoona said something like pink pig in Japanese. So I asked who she is referring to.” Sooyoung answered innocently, while Yoona and I are busy controlling ourselves not to laugh.

 

“A what?” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

“Pink pig unnie pfft.” Yoona answered, trying hard to control her laughter.

 

“Pink? Omo where?” Pffft Tiffany and her obsessions to all things pink.

I think when Yoona said pink pig, her ears stopped listening after the word pink.

 

“Yeogi.” Said Yoona, showing her a mirror. [Trans: Here]

 

“Let me see.” Tiffany said and before I knew it the laughter that I was keeping burst out, Yoona and Sooyoung also did the same though I think the latter only just get what’s happening here.

 

“But Yoongie I only see myself there’s no pink here. And what are you laughing about?” Tiffany asked confused.

 

“Fany-ah she meant you.” Taeyeon said to her, that’s when I noticed that the rest of the girls are watching this little show we made and are forcing their self not to laugh.

 

“W-what? I’m not pink.” Tiffany said, looking at her arms. I’m pretty sure she was hoping for her skin tone to be pink.

 

“She meant the pink pig was you. Haven’t you been listening?” Hyoyeon piped in while chuckling.

 

“Huh? How come I’m a pig?... Oh I got it! I think it’s because Yoong finds me cute.” Tiffany said. And that was the last straw for us, as she finished that sentence; the whole place was ringing our laughter, except Tiffany who was looking confused as ever.

 

“T-that’s not it Fany unnie pffft. Y-you… wahahahahahahaha.” Yoona tried to explain to her but that’s all she managed to say while clutching her stomach because of too much laughing, can’t blame her though.

 

“That’s not it Tiff, she was referring to what happened last night when she was moving you and the rest of the girls to your respective rooms.” I said to her after composing myself, well somewhat.

 

Then I told her and the rest of them what happened last night. When I finished telling the story, the whole place was once again filled with our laughter this time it includes, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung rolling on the pavement.

 

“And they say I’m the shikshin. Pfffffttt.” Sooyoung said. I agree to her, she’s the so called shikshin of the group but Fany is the heaviest among us.

 

“YAH!” Tiffany shouted. And well, because of her megaphone voice, she managed to disturb the birds resting on the nearby trees.

 

“This so not funny. Do you girls think I’m fat? Huh? Is that what you’re implying?” Uh oh HellFany is activated. I think we went too far teasing her.

While all of us are too scared to raise our heads to meet her eye. Yeap, you read that right, I the great Jessica Jung, am admitting that HellFany is scary. You would think so too if you’d experienced it already. Anyway, while all of us are too scared someone was brave enough to say these things to her.

 

Tiff we never mentioned that you’re fat, what I’m trying to say is that you look adorable when you’re eating. And when I said that you’re heavy it means that I’m acknowledging your healthy lifestyle. So we’re not insulting you if that’s what you think. Loosen up, we are having our day off after all we need to enjoy and not be stressed.” And yep you guessed it right it’s Yoongie who said those things to her.

I think I just fell in love with her again. She’s so cool because she managed to patch things up well, without making HellFany explode. Instead she made her feel happy from a supposed to be insult.

 

“Okay.” Tiffany answered while grinning stupidly, pshh if you’re asking if I’m jealous. I am not WHY SHOULD I BE JEALOUS THAT MY YOONGIE COMPLIMENTED HER? Ughh seriously I’m not.

 

“Uhhh Yoong seriously where is the food?” Sooyoung butted in.

 

            “Oh gosh really Sooyoung?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

            “What I’m hungry?” Sooyoung answered unbothered. “Wait Yoong where are you going?” Sooyoung called when she noticed Yoona walking away.

 

 However Yoona didn’t answer, instead she kept on walking as if she haven’t heard anything. I actually thought that she’s upset or something, if not for the fact that she’s grinning like an idiot. Then suddenly she came to a halt.

 

“Ladies, I present to you, our …… breakfast.” Yoongie pointed towards the table where there are LOTS of foods presented like a buffet. And I mean a LOT; I think it could feed a hundred of people. Geez is she trying to get us fat or something?

 

But that didn’t matter to the girls, for they immediately set out to get plates and piled it with food (led by Sooyoung of course), while I’m still rooted to my position unable to say anything out of shock. Tsk they must be so hungry to act like hobos. And yeah even our ever demure maknae acts like one.

 

“Hey Sica unnie you’re not hungry?” Yoona tapped my shoulders which brought me back to reality.

 

“Hmm spacing out again eh?” She added when she noticed my blank expression.

 

“Uhhh sorry, I’m just shocked, I thought when you said breakfast it would be just pancakes and bacons, I-I never expected breakfast to be like this. But uhhh do you really have to show off like this?” I managed to tell her.

 

“Hahaha well you know me unnie, I never go simple once I started to go all out.” She said to me while smirking. Ughh this beautiful deer is so conceited.

 

“Yeah, yeah, fine, whatever.” I just answered her then I proceed to the buffet table to eat.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Oh gosh Sica unnie is so cute.

 

“Yoong.” Taeyeon unnie called me.

 

“Yeah?” I answered her.

 

“Why aren’t you eating?” she asked me.

 

“Oh I was about to. Is there anything you want to ask me?” I said to her when I noticed that she’s fidgeting.

 

“Uhmm, how much …… I mean how much should we contribute?” what contribute is she talking about?

 

“Contribute? For what?” I asked her confused.

 

“For this outing, you can’t possibly shoulder all of these expenses.” Actually, yeah I could Taeyeon unnie.

 

“Ahh, don’t worry unnie I got it all covered.” Yeah I got it so why don’t you just sit back and relax?

 

“But Yoona-ya judging by this place and the foods that you prepared for us, it must cost a   lot.” No it didn’t, well at least for me, that is.

 

“Not really, this place was owned by a close friend of mine and the foods are from my endorsements.” I said to her which was half-truth. It was really owned by a friend of mine, but the foods came from my own pocket. And of course I still paid for the rent.

 

“Oh I thought you really spent a big amount just for this. But Yoong we seriously appreciate that you prepared us a day off like this, still you need to let us contribute by any means we could okay?” what I want you to do honestly is to enjoy yourselves.

 

I know that all of us are in great pressure and stress right now especially that the schedule for our comeback is just right around the corner. Even if we knew that we already established a name for ourselves, we still have a lot of improvement to do, and work extra hard for the sake of those people supporting us. So I’m hoping that even for a little thing like this I could help the rest of the girls relax for the time being.

 

“Sure unnie, this was planned on a whim so I haven’t got time to ask you for any.” I finally consented I knew she won’t stop until I’ll accept her offer.

 

“You should, then I’ll let you eat in peace for now.” Finally! My stomach has been grumbling since I got off the van earlier.

 

*after a while when all of them finished eating*

 

“Okay girls! Your attention please.” I called out to them. When I noticed that I have their attention I spoke again.

 

“Since we all have full and contented stomachs, it’s time to play! So what do you suggest to do first?” I asked them.

 

“How about the shooting game?” Sunny unnie offered.

 

“Sounds good, I agree!” Hyoyeon unnie.

 

“Me too.” The rest of the girls replied.

 

So of course we went to the stall where the shooting game is held.

 

“Hello. How do you play this game?” Yuri unnie asked the person in charge as soon as we arrived.

 

“Hello to you too lovely ladies. The rules are simple enough you need to have at least 3 hits for you to have a price. For three target that you hit, you will have a lollipop and if you hit 30 targets which is the highest you will have this big rilakuma bear here.” The person answered lively.

Omo rilakkuma! I want one.

 

“It seems so easy, how much per shot?” Sooyoung unnie asked.

 

“Well I’ll give you 30 bullets per try and each try cost 3000 won.” Answered the man, while prepping the guns to be used.

            So this games means no room for error? That’s brutal.

 

“Okay, let me try it first.” Sooyoung unnie said while handing her 3000 won to the shopkeeper. Ooh she’s brave. Hahahaha.

 

“Here you go miss. Fire away.” The shop keeper said with a smile.

 

*bang* 30x (a/n: I am seriously encouraging your imagination by doing this. ) * also another way of saying I’m lazy (>,>)*

 

“Darn it, why did I even said that this was easy?” Sooyoung unnie muttered darkly, after her unsuccessful try.

 

“Ooh nice try miss, at least you hit ‘em 6 times, so here’s a cupcake for you.” Answered the man then gave Sooyoung unnie her price equivalent to her points.

 

“Ahjussi I want to try.” Yuri unnie called out handing her money.

 

“Here you go. Good luck miss.” Ahjussi then handed the gun to Yuri unnie.

 

Well after 30 shots Yuri unnie got better results than Sooyoung unnie, well that is by a point. Anyway if you’re wondering why this game is so hard, it’s because of the targets are moving so fast that if you hesitate to shoot even for a second you’ll miss it.

 

Anyway after Yuri unnie’s try she was followed by Taeyeon unnie, which was followed by Hyoyeon unnie, then followed by Hyunnie which was followed by Tiffany unnie.

 Out of the girls that had already tried only Tiffany unnie managed to reach the mark, specifically 23 points.

 

“Ahjussi, if I may ask, how many people already succeeded here?” Seohyun inquired softly, if I know she’s irritated by her result.

 

“Actually, no one was skilled enough to win this game.” The shopkeeper answered while looking smug.

 

“Tsk, tsk girls, you should know why I picked this game. These types of games are my forte so watch and learn.” Sunny unnie said. Well I won’t argue with her since she’s a game addict especially shooting games, so I’ll assume that she has the rights to boast about it.

 

After 29 shots I saw Sunny unnie smirked as if claiming that she won this game, and when she fired the last bullet all of us followed its trajectory only to find out that…

 

“What the? Wae? Wae?” Sunny unnie said too dumbfounded to say proper sentences. And yep, she failed to hit the 30th target, which was a waste.

 

“Ooh that was such a waste, but allow me to inform you that you were the first one to reach 29.” The ahjussi said, while not looking sorry.

 

While I am contemplating to myself if I should try it out or not cause I really want that rilakuma, somebody beat me to it.

 

“Ahjussi, I’ll try it out.” Jessica unnie suddenly announced.

 

“Are you sure Sica? Our self-proclaimed ace only got 29 what makes you think that you could get a perfect score?” Tiffany unnie asked Sica unnie. Oops challenging Sica unnie was never a good thing.

 

“Well I could get lucky sometimes, and besides someone really wants to have that rillakuma so I’ll try my best.” Sica unnie answered while smirking and looking at me.

 

“Fair enough, here you go miss.” Ahjussi handed Sica unnie the gun.

 

“So here it goes.” Jessica unnie muttered before firing her first shot.

 

*bang*

 

The first shot got its mark, and the girls were about to clap but were surprised that Sica unnie fired a shot one after another and she seemed like aiming randomly but I know better. I was just waiting for her to finish quietly and well the rest of the girls just stared at her dumbfounded. After the last shot she turned around and walked towards me while smiling.

 

“I think today is really a lucky day. Don’t you think so Yoongie?” she said to me while dragging me towards the place where the rillakuma was placed.

 

“Ahjussi, I’ll be claiming my prize.” Jessica unnie said to the still speechless store keeper. Sensing that she won’t be able to talk to him properly she just get the stuffed toy from its place and gave it to me.

 

“A-ah miss you need to take a photo to show proof that you’re the first one to win in this stall.” Ahjussi managed to say after waking up from his stupor.

 

“Mianhe Ahjussi but I can’t.” well she really can’t, perks of being a member of the nation’s girl group. You know what I mean.

 

“Oh.” Ahjussi just uttered obviously disappointed that her first winner rejected his offer to be a hall famer.

 

“I’m so sorry Ahjussi but just so you know I really did enjoy this game.” Jessica unnie apologize to the stall keeper.

 

After she said that we walked a bit then Seohyun asked us where we should go next so I suggested that we go try the rides, in which they immediately agreed. If you’re wondering where’s the rilakkuma I put it in the van for safe keeping, and also not to be a hindrance while I play.

 

“Hey guys how about we ride the roller coaster first.” Hyoyeon unnie.

 

“Sure/Yeah/Okay” were our reply but I was surprised when…

 

“Uhh I think I’ll pass.” Sica unnie, voiced out.

 

“Oooh someone’s scared.” Yuri unnie pointed out.

 

“No I’m not. I just … don’t feel like riding that.” Sica unnie said as if that’s the most natural thing, but I noticed something about her voice.

 

Oh crap I forgot she totally doesn’t like roller coasters ask her to ride anything but roller coasters, because if you do you’ll seriously regret it. Why? She’ll puke all over you after it’s over. But still it was so long ago I thought she won’t have that same reaction anymore.

 

“Ooh the great Jessica Jung is scared of roller coasters, what a wimp.” Sunny unnie said sarcastically, apparently she’s still bitter that Sica unnie did better than her at the shooting game.

 

“Tsk, still can’t get over the fact that I totally kicked your earlier Sunkyu?” Sica unnie countered not backing down.

 

“Tch, you just got lucky.” Sunny unnie retorted.

 

Sica unnie was about to retort back but I quickly dragged her away from the girls to give her medicine.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry I forgot to give your medicine earlier.” I told her as soon as we out of earshot from the girls.

 

“What medicine are you talking about? I am not sick or anything.” she asked me.

 

“Uhh your medicine for your roller coaster sickness?” I told her.

 

“Oh that, but I don’t remember having one.” She told obviously confused.

 

“You got one now. Tada!” I told her while showing the medicine bottle.

 

“Where did you get that?” She asked me suspiciously.

 

“I made it.” I proudly said.

 

“Yah! What’s with that look? You don’t trust me? Tch just in case you forgot this is Im Yoona we’re talking about.” I added as I noticed that she’s giving me the I-don’t-trust-you-look.

 

And as her answer she just shrugged her shoulders and took the medicines from me then went back to where the girls are.

 

“You know Sica you could always admit that you’re scared of roller coasters you know. We are so not gonna tease you.” Hyoyeon unnie said to Sica unnie as soon as we arrived.

 

“No I am not Kim Hyoyeon.” Sica unnie sternly said which surprised Hyoyeon unnie.

 

“Oy Sica where are you going?” Taeyeon unnie asked Sica unnie when she saw that she’s going somewhere.

 

“Are you going to ride this stupid roller coaster or not?” Sica unnie said, pointing at the offending ride.

 

“Ooh now your confident, tsk and yet you doubted me earlier.” I whispered to her.

 

“I never doubted you Yoongie, you know that.” She whispered back to me.

 

“What are you two whispering about?” Sooyoung unnie’s head suddenly popped between us.

 

“Oh I am just telling Yoona here that you’re cheeks are so swollen that right now you looked like a flesh colored balloon with hair on top.” Sica unnie told Sooyoung unnie sarcastically then walked towards the ride while of course dragging me.

 

“I …… what? Yah! It’s not that swollen!” I heard Sooyoung unnie shouted.

 

“Psh that shikshin ruining a perfect moment.” I heard Sica unnie muttered darkly I wanted to however I also knew that a grumpy Sica is never a good thing. Still because of my choding blood I decided to.

 

“Hahahaha aigoo unnie, don’t take your frustrations at Sooyoung unnie. As far as I know you have many perfect moments with me already…… oh right I forgot ALMOST perfect moment with me. Hahahaha.” I .

 

“Not funny Yoongie, if it weren’t for that telephone call last night, I would have already kissed you. Or we could do it right now.” She smirked at me. Tch she wants to play huh?

 

“We could continue it now don’t you think? The others are busy boarding the ride I could give you a 10 second make out at least. Do you want to start now?” I whispered huskily while leaning towards her. Ha! Two could play this game

 

“I…I w-what are y-you d-doing?” she asked me obviously startled.

 

“I’m going to kiss you so be a good girl and stop fidgeting.” I told her in a stern voice.

 

“Hana……dul…… set……” I started counting, and Sica unnie closed her eyes, I wanted to laugh out loud but I won’t be able to execute my plan if I did.

 

“Net……tosot……yosot…………yol” then I kissed her on the cheeks.

 

“There unnie I already kissed you! So shall we ride the roller coaster now?” I told her cheekily and ran away before she opened her eyes.

 

TBC

Note: tada! I updated wohoo! And thank god that it was on YoonSic day! Yiee 722. And please, please comment up on what do you think about this chapter. I swear it helps me boost my imagination which is very essential for me to update ASAP. So yeah I hope you’ll give me this simple request I made.

 

By the way, someone told me to set the rest of my chapters in draft to avoid confusion while I am editing this.

What do you think? Should I?

 

Keep safe you guys!

Hikaru^^